Sign in to follow this  
SeeJay Von Bismark

For al those that Hate me for getting MONKEH banned.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Butthurt, that's what.

Can we stop posting in this thread now?

It needs to die.

NO IM STILL BUTTHURT BOUT MONKIES

I don't understand why people want to bring back people who are banned, granted I don't know the circumstance behind the ban, but if he was permanently banned I'm sure the staff in charge had several reasons for doing so.

I don't understand why people want to bring back people who are banned, granted I don't know the circumstance behind the ban, but if he was permanently banned I'm sure the staff in charge had several reasons for doing so.

I don't think you understand.

Edited by Tristan.

This is MONKEH we are talking about.

This is MONKEH we are talking about.

If you are implying there were no reasons, there were.

I'd be fine with monkeh being unbanned on just ttt.

monkeh was unbanned, he was using a different account. he was reported, found out it was him, so he got banned on that account. he probably has another account, and if he changes his ip, he can easily play. as long as he isn't like "LOL IM MONKEH LOOK AT ME", he probably won't be banned again

I'd be fine with monkeh being unbanned on just ttt.

monkeh was unbanned, he was using a different account. he was reported, found out it was him, so he got banned on that account. he probably has another account, and if he changes his ip, he can easily play. as long as he isn't like "LOL IM MONKEH LOOK AT ME", he probably won't be banned again

so whys he banned then