Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

CTs Refusing to be Warden

So I'll preface this by saying, I don't want to add a rule where CTs HAVE to be warden or anything, however, I've noticed quite a few times, we'll have rounds where one person is warden time after time and whenever they try to pass it to another CT, they wont do it. All the while, there are people on the T side who want to warden and be on the CT side who can't because the side is full.

As Admins is there anything we can or should do to rectify this without having to restrict people onto the T side or throw off the balance by teamswitching someone? I know I've heard many of the older players yell at the refusers to get off CT if they don't want to warden.

I understand that most of the time the refusal probably comes from someone who doesn't know how to warden or even know the rules. Should we just !ct them then?

So what do you all think?

I like the idea of switching anyone who won't be warden, because 90% of the time that's most of the CT team and oh my god they need to stahp. Not that my vote matters for much, just figurin' I'll voice an opinion.

whenever im on and only one person is taking CT and no one else will, i start CTing people who wont take it.

If you arent willing to be warden, dont play CT

HURR DURR pretty much summed it up for you JWB, it is at the admins discression if you should start CT-ing or not. Usually I will call them out for not taking warden and rant for a bit, I will say I watch CT's who won't warden closer and am more strict on CT-ing them for first mistake offences because they are refusing to do one of the primary jobs as CT. As for people passing warden (because they have been warden for most rounds) and they refuse it right then and there, if they don't have a legit reason I will usually CT them. One of my peeves on the JB server is those who play CT just to killwhore and get a higher rank. Fucking pisses me off.

I give them a warning stating either someone else starts giving orders or i'm going down the list and ct'ing until someone gives orders. It usually fixes it right away and people start giving orders

Lol. This always cracks me up. I can't even imagine the sort of social awkwardness and insecurity felt to be too scared to boss around the video game models of people playing the same silly mod as you. FFS you can even shoot people in the head if they disobey you. How much more incentive to show just a little bit of assertiveness do you need?

Lol. This always cracks me up. I can't even imagine the sort of social awkwardness and insecurity felt to be too scared to boss around the video game models of people playing the same silly mod as you. FFS you can even shoot people in the head if they disobey you. How much more incentive to show just a little bit of assertiveness do you need?

some of us sound like little girls when we use a microphone, which just makes us more insecure

some of us sound like little girls when we use a microphone, which just makes us more insecure

Know what's even more emasculating than sounding like a little girl? Being bossed around by someone who sounds like a little girl.

!ct no balls?

I don't remember us ever CTIng someone for not wanting to warden, usually those that were good at warden like Monkeh or Triv(LOLOLOLOL) would warden. I'd rather one decent person warden then random shitty people. The only requirement is a microphone, not want to warden.

Edit: Considering I might have misunderstood the problem the thread was talking about. If there's 8 CTs and NONE of them want to warden, then you might as well just !Slay all and see if that gets a few going or teamswitch them with someone with a mic who will give orders.

I remember back in the day when people would fight for warden across like 5 maps

Shit has changed yo

1.WHEN CELL DOORS OPEN

2. WHEN CELL DOORS OPEN

3. WHEN CELLS DOORS OPEN

4. WHEN CELL DOORS OPEN

All together: WHEN DOORS CELLS OPEN WOOD DOOR CELL OPEN FREEZE JUMP DOOR SLOW CLOSE FREEDAY

Edited by Oreo

I don't remember us ever CTIng someone for not wanting to warden, usually those that were good at warden like Monkeh or Triv(LOLOLOLOL) would warden. I'd rather one decent person warden then random shitty people. The only requirement is a microphone, not want to warden.

this is why you and I don't get along...

this is why you and I don't get along...

Who said I have a problem with you? o_o

Edited by Oreo

Better to have one competent wardenwhore than a team of incompetent killwhores.

1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

not if all the other CTs love to bait