Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Name Origin Version 3.0

We lost the original thread during the rollback. Seeing as we have alot of new members, please post the origin of your steam/forum name.

Name: ChosenOne2000 (chosen, c1, c12k)

Origin: My frat name is Chosen One because I was the first non computer science and mathematics major inducted. I belong to the millenium generation. The highschool graduation class of 2000.

What is your name origin?

Name: PolloLoco

Origin: Was playing on the Xbox when my account name had to be change because people complained. It was Lostimmigrant93 before. So me and my little brother were thinking of names and I was playing MW2 when my brother saw a chicken in the game and we got pollo then we somehow got to Pollo Loco and ever since it was that name.

Name: PolloLoco

Origin: Was playing on the Xbox when my account name had to be change because people complained. It was Lostimmigrant93 before. So me and my little brother were thinking of names and I was playing MW2 when my brother saw a chicken in the game and we got pollo then we somehow got to Pollo Loco and ever since it was that name.

Of all things a chicken....

Name: BLiNDBoi

Origin: About 6-7 years ago I decided to create a semi original name for myself and to boot a name that would be hard to mimic with other letters. The reason was because I played a crappy game known as Voyage Century. While my time playing the game there was major alliances, politics and flame wars. For example someone tried using a capital i making BLINDBoi to stir shit up... complete failure. In any case, I just sort of kept the name because I used to name change like a mother fucker when I played RTS games, so I got tired of it.

иоιтυLOVEя ᶾ.₁₇

That was my original name, but only about 1/25 people figured it out on their own. I use 3 because it is my favorite number and 17 because it is my brother's favorite number (same applies to my current name)

People called me noitulover and it was wrong D:

As for krie, my name is Eric and I used the anagram crie. I liked krie a lot more, so tada! Also, I can complain a lot in game..

κяιє317

Name: Ryziou

Origin: Ninja Assassin (2009) film lol :P I didn't exactly copy the name though, when I heard them say the name I just thought how I should spell it. The real way to spell it is Raizo

Edited by Ryziou

n2f ' wa

Origin: I have no idea.

BAHAHA! I know.

but i promise not to tell.

story is boring anyways. <3

Made an analogy using dormant lemons to some situation. Cant remember much else about it, other than it stuck in my head for ages, so I chanegd my name to it. Used to use 1nf1n1ty as mah name.

DORMANTLE MON!!

My original name, HURR DURR, was purely for convenience sake. I happened to have a picture of a formula 1 car that was captioned "HURRRRR DURRRRRR" (tried to find it, but apparently the internets have forgotten it) that i was using as a spray in CSS.

anyways, I have always hated that name, so I was talking with, of all people, Kursha, who suggested Tortoise. So I became a Tortoise.

Watched the first X-Men movie when I was like 9. After that found Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Used x-men (fin) as my nick... Never managed to get rid of it since everyone just knew me as X-Men ^_^

Watched the first X-Men movie when I was like 9. After that found Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Used x-men (fin) as my nick... Never managed to get rid of it since everyone just knew me as X-Men ^_^

That game was awesome, I loved gamma jumps etc :P

Made an analogy using dormant lemons to some situation. Cant remember much else about it, other than it stuck in my head for ages, so I chanegd my name to it. Used to use 1nf1n1ty as mah name.

DORMANTLE MON!!

ohh yea im also a digimon, i forgot to mention that

Playing CZ, was originally called No0b (I was 14) and during Christmas time I had been joking around with my clan and used Christmas in My Pants as a joke name. A couple years later and I used it consistently.

Guest Sandy Balls

couple years back on a hg tf2 server, with a guy named balls mahoney.

#frostedbutts.