Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzkicker

Azzkicker's Application [Accepted]

Recruitment Form

Name: Tyler

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:16761839

XFire: I don't have one. =(

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/381223

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak

Have you ever hacked in game before: No

Questions or Comments: None.

About Yourself: I live in California, I always play on Jailbreak server, and I want to be a Kinesiologist.

Referral(s): Drug, Youngz

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate...read.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If there was a microphone spammer I would kindly ask him to stop, if people kept complaining about it i would tell an sG member on my steam list. If there was a hacker I would spectate record and demo it, I would then post it in the Complaint Department.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would tell them to sign up on the forums and play on the servers, and to have a good time and get to know the members.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

When I need to be I am. If I'm just hanging out with friends on JB then sometimes I do mess around.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I like all the members and I have a lot of fun on the servers, I will be on the servers and forums whenever I get free time.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I got gagged a long time ago when I first played on the server for spamming radio. It was dumb of me I have learned.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.My name is Tyler, I was born in Canada. Yes I am sometimes an angry Canadian, but most of the time I'm not. I'm part German so I like nice cars. Counter Strike is my favorite game. I'm going to study Kinesiology in college for my major.

Yes

Y: c12k

A:

N:

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Good Admin who knows what he is doing on JB server. May have mediocre forum presence, but a good guy overall. Yessir.

6/60

Yes Community]: Ponder

Yes [staff]: Daniel

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Yes! Bic Booooiiii :)

12/60

Yes Community]: Ponder, X-Men

Yes [staff]: Daniel, c12k

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

You seem to be getting a good response. I vote yes as well

15/60

Yes [Community]: Ponder, X-Men, Prok, Brownies, 3pm.pmotslfoR

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

All around good guy, been in the JB server since it started on CS:GO

17/60

Yes [Community]: Ponder, X-Men, Prok, Brownies, 3pm.pmotslfoR, Shadow, Youngz

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Pretty legit & active member of JB. Handles admining well. I don't see any reason not to vote yes.

19/60

Yes [Community]: Ponder, X-Men, Prok, Brownies, 3pm.pmotslfoR, Shadow, Youngz, Dicksavvy, tex

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

24/60

Yes [Community]: Ponder, X-Men, Prok, Brownies, 3pm.pmotslfoR, Shadow, Youngz, Dicksavvy, tex

Yes [staff]: Daniel, c12k, Mimic

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

29/60

Yes [Community]: Ponder, X-Men, Pork, Brownies, Roflstomp.mp3, Shadow, Youngz, Dyscivist, tex1an2

Yes [staff]: Daniel, c12k, Mimic, Drug

Abstain:

No [staff]:

No [Community]: