Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gold

Mr. Gold

I'm sure most if not a few of you know me already from in-game.

Here's my steam page. Has some of my skills and junk on it.

http://steamcommunit...id/DarkScience/

Can't think of much to say so whatever other then "I Have watched a couple episodes of my Little pony: Freindship is magic" and all i have to say is i liked 1 of the episodes i watched to a mild extent. It's probably safe to say that there is atleast 1 episode that each and every person would like if they saw it. Probably not much more then that though.

Also I like "Adventure Time" one of the better cartoon shows i've seen since i was kid. Certainly a step up from all the other cartoons they put on tv nowadays or atleast in America.

Futurama is a great show to, I just don't like many of the new episodes with exception for the movies they were awsome.

EDIT:

FUUU.png

"I Have watched a couple episodes of my Little pony: Freindship is magic" and all i have to say is i liked 1 of the episodes i watched to a mild extent. It's probably safe to say that there is atleast 1 episode that each and every person would like if they saw it. Probably not much more then that though. - as in i only liked 1 of the episodes "to a mild extent" as in i did watcy it but didnt like it overall, now if you all would be so kind as to stop being all OH GAWD HE WATCHED MLP SO FAGG and would just READ WHAT I WROTE and didnt take it out of context things would be just fine :)

Edited by Mr. Gold

Welcome,

but Adventure time is what, a year old?.

What are you constituting as a kid?

Also, not best idea to promote one's like, even a mild one of MLP. Just a tip

but welcome anyways.

Edited by Spell

Welcome,

but Adventure time is what, a year old?.

What do are you constituting as a kid?

Also, not best idea to promote one's like, even a mild one of MLP. Just a tip

but welcome anyways.

What are you on about ?

1. Yes it is and it's the best show ive seen in many years.

2. i'm not a kid if thats what ur on about

3. Futurama, MLP What ? I;m not aying its good i was saying that i did watch it based on the principal. dont bitch about how awful something is unless you gave it a honest try. I said 1/5 episodes i watched part of the way threw onje of them was kinda funny. But 4/5 were stupid as hell.

Also i noticed quite a few mispells and missed letters in what i have posted hear but (was nut lol) my hands are cold and slow. So sorry bout that.

Edited by Mr. Gold

Guest Sandy Brawls

I'm sure most if not a few of you know me already from in-game.

Here's my steam page. Has some of my skills and junk on it.

http://steamcommunit...id/DarkScience/

Can't think of much to say so whatever other then "I Have watched a couple episodes of my Little pony: Freindship is magic" and all i have to say is i liked 1 of the episodes i watched to a mild extent. It's probably safe to say that there is atleast 1 episode that each and every person would like if they saw it. Probably not much more then that though.

Also I like "Adventure Time" one of the better cartoon shows i've seen since i was kid. Certainly a step up from all the other cartoons they put on tv nowadays or atleast in America.

Futurama is a great show to, I just don't like many of the new episodes with exception for the movies they were awsome.

ogawd.

Welcome. Don't post MLP shit in our :what are you listening to thread and we'll be aight.

And further more i tend to think that alot of the music on youtube that was inspired by the the show IS FUCKING ORIGINAL AND AWSOME.

Glaze ( Wodden Toaster ) - Pinkie's Lie [ fucking love this song ]

and an even better one

Lost on the moon [ also by glaze and a couple other MLP inspired artists ]

granted these are the only two MLP related songs i've heard of. So whatever ppl.

Edited by Mr. Gold

Also I like "Adventure Time" one of the better cartoon shows i've seen since i was kid.

Adventure time is good, but there's no chance it's as good as older cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory or Courage the Cowardly Dog.

but whatever, Welcome to the Forums

and mlp sucks

Also I like "Adventure Time" one of the better cartoon shows i've seen since i was kid.

Adventure time is good, but there's no chance it's as good as older cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory or Courage the Cowardly Dog.

but whatever, Welcome to the Forums

and mlp sucks

since i was kid it's clear most of the ppl reading my post dont do alot of READING.

since i was a kid includes Dexter's lab edd,edd n eddy and various other shows from that time period as good shows. Just about everything since those shows i dislike.

Edited by Mr. Gold

Oh and one more thing i only brought MLP up because ppl were talking about it in TTT and saying something about this community being mostly MLP bashers.

If they were talking about this clan being MLP bashers why would you think it would be a good idea to even bring up that you enjoyed a part of it?

Oh and one more thing i only brought MLP up because ppl were talking about it in TTT and saying something about this community being mostly MLP bashers.

If they were talking about this clan being MLP bashers why would you think it would be a good idea to even bring up that you enjoyed a part of it?

Because it's ever so much fun... Well thanks everyone for welcomeing me into the community in your own ways. I look forward to enjoying your plesent company for years to come :)

@ Sketchmaticx : (19 October 2012 - 10:22 PM) comment_edit.png why'd you get put in special ed

@ Sketchmaticx : (19 October 2012 - 10:22 PM) comment_edit.png why'd you get put in special ed

Edited by Sketchmaticx

Ha, Ha, Ha . Look at all the fun we're having !