Sign in to follow this  
weenie

Dear Chicago, Fenix, etc.

Lol, she was restricted by Fenix for not taking up warden when called upon during several rounds of no one but Fenix taking warden. Someone told her it was because they though she was a no-balls. Now we know she has no balls, legit.

Nobody called me out on not taking warden. I did warden. The entire round was spent debating whether I was a little boy or a girl and nobody warned me of anything.

Fenix also gagged another player later in the night for accusing him of freekilling.

YOLO

Yeah, I was reading when your thing went down; I can't say for sure what happened, what I posted is what I observed. As for the dude that got gagged, he didn't realize that Fenix was last CT when he killed him and pestered Fenix for 2 maps about it.

A "yolo member" was permabanned for mass freekilling today

you guys seem new and i'd* be down for unbanning him if he did it for tits

noble cause

*lol at people thinking i have any authority on this server

Edited by Carl Sagan

Nobody called me out on not taking warden. I did warden. The entire round was spent debating whether I was a little boy or a girl and nobody warned me of anything.

Fenix also gagged another player later in the night for accusing him of freekilling.

YOLO

Yeah, I was reading when your thing went down; I can't say for sure what happened, what I posted is what I observed. As for the dude that got gagged, he didn't realize that Fenix was last CT when he killed him and pestered Fenix for 2 maps about it.

mmmm their were two CT's left cause the other was on the by the soccer/armory so ur comment is fasle just saying. I call out fenix and he muted me for it yea nice admin abuse there lol my sides on kids getting admins these days

Over 2 maps, 2 MAPS! starting from round 7 of the first map to round 5 of the second = 8 Rounds I was warden, after 2 I told you guys that someone needed to take up warden besides me. I would die and no one would take up Warden. For 8 rounds.

Then I told you I would restrict you for not taking warden. I started going down the list and no one responded over mic. So yes. I restricted.|

On map 2 I did indeed gag another player because for the longest time telling me to slay myself for 'Freekilling' I responded by telling you I was last CT and explaining the rules of Last ct. Apparently that wasn't good enough for you and after I told you to let it go, you kept on with it. So I gagged you.

Then guess what you do on map 3?

You keep complaining about it, only for other admins to tell you the same thing I did.

Btw, don't call out other admins to see if you can get them in trouble for nothing.

Edited by NuclearFenix

Over 2 maps, 2 MAPS! starting from round 7 of the first map to round 5 of the second = 8 Rounds I was warden, after 2 I told you guys that someone needed to take up warden besides me. I would die and no one would take up Warden. For 8 rounds.

Then I told you I would restrict you for not taking warden. I started going down the list and no one responded over mic. So yes. I restricted.|

On map 2 I did indeed gag another player because for the longest time telling me to slay myself for 'Freekilling' I responded by telling you I was last CT and explaining the rules of Last ct. Apparently that wasn't good enough for you and after I told you to let it go, you kept on with it. So I gagged you.

Keep complaining about it, only for other admins to tell you the same thing I did.

u werent the last CT kid please please stop abusing ur powers and just slay ur self when u free kill its that simple

no reason why this server doesn't give full compared to [HG] Jailbreak server they actually slay their selfs when they free kill or punish their admins who abuse theirs powers well good luck with abuse admin fenix whoever owns this server

Edited by HateCops

Keep complaining about it, only for other admins to tell you the same thing I did.

u werent the last CT kid please please stop abusing ur powers and just slay ur self when u free kill its that simple

2 admins that were active will testify to this, but please, believe what you want.

I was on terrorist side when I was restricted. Didn't respond on mic, MY BAD!

Also, so mad.

Edit: To clarify: I was restricted immediately after a map change when on t-side.

I restricted 1 or 2 rounds before mapchange to keep you guys from joining CT and giving people from T to be a CT Warden.

You were automatically put on T after map change even if you click CT, thats what happens when you're restricted.

Then you went around telling everyone I banned you. Which was definitely not true.

2 admins that were active will testify to this, but please, believe what you want.

I was on terrorist side when I was restricted. Didn't respond on mic, MY BAD!

Also, so mad.

Edit: To clarify: I was restricted immediately after a map change when on t-side.

I restricted 1 or 2 rounds before mapchange to keep you guys from joining CT and giving people from T to be a CT Warden.

You were automatically put on T after map change even if you click CT, thats what happens when you're restricted.

Then you went around telling everyone I banned you. Which was definitely not true.

just stop it u abuse ur shit end of story butt buddies admins lol well back to HG servers where they punish people who break the rules and abuse powers like you do

Edited by HateCops

Sign in to follow this