Sign in to follow this  
Eek

Ahaa, must fucking suck to be an Iranian gamer.

What must suck the most is all the time and money each player spent on their account was just a big waste.

as apposed to in other countries where all the time and money each player spent on their accounts was just a big waste.

Well I'm looking at it from a players point of view. If you think about how much they loved the game and enjoyed playing, they won't see it as a waste of time and money unless out of no where the company stops letting them play like blizzard is being forced to do now. It must really suck to be a paying customer for years just to lose it all that fast.

I stopped playing wow about 2 years ago because it got boring to fast and was a big waste of cash. Monthly subscription games are just not worth it to me.

Superstition and mythology.... while they're all religious over there...

angry-priest-and-nun.jpg What's your point

The United States government isn't banning video games because they support superstition and mythology.

Our government is hypocritical, but not about this specific issue.

The United States government isn't banning video games because they support superstition and mythology.

Our government is hypocritical, but not about this specific issue.

Its the Iranian Government that are taking action and I don't think they like superstition and mythology that much.

It's simple

America Embargoes Iran, therefor Iran does it's best so that american based companies don't get to make money off of Iranians.

Except that ArenaNet is a subsidiary of NCsoft which is a South Korean company.

The Middle East in general is a medieval shithole. How countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran are allowed to pass laws like this in modern times (like it being against the law to wear jewelry or disobey your husband) completely fucking bewilders and disturbs me. Anyone who is religious and tries to impose it on other humans is worth less than an animal in my eyes.

Edited by Cheesey Dean

It's actually a sin to pressure other people into your religious ideals, it's their choice ultimately.. Free will baby

Not in Islam. It is the woman's god given duty to obey her husband, and if she disobeys him he has the right to punish her. This is all in the Quran. And a woman in an Islamic country voicing doubts about Islam? That's liable to get her arrested under the various blasphemy laws-

http://en.wikipedia....in_Saudi_Arabia

Free will my fucking ass. Saudi Arabia is like Europe during the Dark Ages, except it's 2012 and they still routinely execute people for speaking out against the Islamic government, doing drugs, having gay sex, voicing doubts about Sunni Islam, anything that can be defined as heinous or blashepmous. That shithole needs to be nuked. It's leaders and government are EVIL and it seems the rest of the world just doesn't care.

Edited by Cheesey Dean

On 13 June 2007, Sabri Bogday, a barber from Turkey, appeared at a General Court at Jeddah on a charge of blasphemy. Bogday confessed to "swearing at Allah." The Court (three judges) sentenced Bogday to death. Bogday appealed the verdict but his appeal was denied. He appealed to the Appeals Court but his appeal was denied. He appealed to the Supreme Judicial Court but his appeal was denied. He appealed to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah. The king allowed the appeal upon Bogday's repentance and his plea to Allah for forgiveness. Bogday returned to Turkey on 27 January 2009.

Consider that for a minute. They were ready to execute this man, to END HIS LIFE, because he said a few words he shouldn't have. They deserve to fucking die.