Sign in to follow this  
Sakata

PETITION TO STOP THE CLOSING OF THREADS

Marvin can you stop closing threads and at least let people talk about the ban.I mean I care about monkeys ban but the major point of this thread is about the fact you aren't letting people publicly talk about it. You are trying to restrict a discussion that is relevant to the clan.

Honestly monkeh was a large part of this clan many people liked him and want him to be unbanned. You should actually listen instead of turning a blind eye to them because communities are not based on staff members alone the thing that really makes a community is all the member who take apart of it and just because someone pisses off a couple of staff members and after that they wanted him perma-banned doesn't mean the majority of the clan thinks the same.

I say we use the Janitors closet project to solve this problem because if the community really wants him gone then this should be no problem.

STAFF GOT BUTTHURT BECAUSE MONKEH GOT PAYPAL TO GIVE sG A STRIKE AFTER THEY STOLE MONKEH'S MONEY.

MONKEH CREW ASSEMBLE!

GET FED MONKEHS BULLSHIT!

SCREAM AND WHINE ABOUT HOW HIS STORY MAKES HIM SEEM LIKE A SAINT!

lol

you guys are retarded.

STAFF GOT BUTTHURT BECAUSE MONKEH GOT PAYPAL TO GIVE sG A STRIKE AFTER THEY STOLE MONKEH'S MONEY.

Uh... Monkeh had his money returned. We gave him a choice of a partial refund for the time he was banned (which is why he filed a claim-- he broke the rules and was banned), or a full refund and no longer being able to buy admin/supporter. Take off your tinfoil hat?

MONKEH CREW ASSEMBLE!

lol

you guys are retarded.

I don't even play with monkeh much and don't even have him on my friends list so if you think monkeh told me to do this you are wrong. I just saw you guys close every single thread about it with out giving people a chance you closed the 2 petition threads and even monkeys ban thread.

MONKEH CREW ASSEMBLE!

lol

you guys are retarded.

I don't even play with monkeh much and don't even have him on my friends list so if you think monkeh told me to do this you are wrong. I just saw you guys close every single thread about it with out giving people a chance you closed the 2 petition threads and even monkeys ban thread.

>quote windmill

>direct at sakata

my intentions

also, gg on posting mitch's number to 4chan guys, real mature, good way to go about this, y'know? just guarantees that monkeh is never going to be unbanned, lol

STAFF ASSEMBLE CLOSE ALL THREADS AND BE VAGUE ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE SPECULATES INSTEAD. The rule or whatever it is that states you can't type in all caps should never have applied to MONKEH, HIS KEYBOARD COULD BE BROKE.

His keyboard broke already? Man, we just gave him a new one over Christmas. He needs to calm down with that shit.

MONKEH CREW ASSEMBLE!

lol

you guys are retarded.

>quote windmill

>direct at sakata

my intentions

also, gg on posting mitch's number to 4chan guys, real mature, good way to go about this, y'know? just guarantees that monkeh is never going to be unbanned, lol

Why do you say guys? Pretty shitty thing to do, but just because someone did do it doesn't invalidate everyone wanting a discussion on how someone could be banned for shitty reasons and then the shitty bans are apparently the reason they end up getting perma'd.

mfw i log into this bullshit

Me too... It's like, "UNBAN MONKEH, HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING," and I'm sitting here deleting 30+ spam threads made by him and his friends. Definitely not someone that needed to be banned.

And now sending dick MMSes to Mitch? Yeah, no.

STAFF ASSEMBLE CLOSE ALL THREADS AND BE VAGUE ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE SPECULATES INSTEAD. The rule or whatever it is that states you can't type in all caps should never have applied to MONKEH, HIS KEYBOARD COULD BE BROKE.

It was stated here. http://www.joinsg.ne..._25#entry634825

I'll quote it just for everyone's convenience!!!!! :) so nice guy

Why couldn't this have just been some infractions instead of a permaban, however?

Because he was already banned for "incomprehensible posting" (caps lock) in the Complaint Department (read: Infracted), avoided his week ban from 4E due to his forum ban, made a PayPal dispute for $5, and attacked Mitch personally instead of professionally. I have nothing against calling out people who are in the wrong, but "back in my day" we banned people for douchebaggery all the time.

I say we use the Janitors closet project to solve this problem because if the community really wants him gone then this should be no problem.

The Janitor's Closet no longer exists, and it hasn't for quite a while.

Edited by Mimic

The Janitor's Closet no longer exists, and it hasn't for quite a while.

I shut that shit down like a year ago.

As for this thread, I don't know what happened in the other thread, but my honest opinion is this drama sucks compared to the good shit we used to have. That stuff was entertaining :(

From what I've heard mitch has been piping people on TS3. Posting anyone's number on the internet is fucked. Like, it doesn't matter how much you fuck with someone on the internet; it shouldn't ever cross over to real life, but what goes around comes around. I don't see anyone standing up over mitch's (alleged) piping.

What's linking Mitch's number on 4chan to Monkeh or his friends? More importantly, you're accusing more than one person for posting it. Seems like a pretty serious accusation you should back up, champ, because that can be grounds for more than just a permaban for anyone involved.

UNBAN MONKEH 1/80

From what I've heard mitch has been piping people on TS3. Posting anyone's number on the internet is fucked. Like, it doesn't matter how much you fuck with someone on the internet; it shouldn't ever cross over to real life, but what goes around comes around. I don't see anyone standing up over mitch's (alleged) piping.

What's linking Mitch's number on 4chan to Monkeh or his friends? More importantly, you're accusing more than one person for posting it. Seems like a pretty serious accusation you should back up, champ, because that can be grounds for more than just a permaban for anyone involved.

UNBAN MONKEH 1/80

lackeys are hilarious

>mitch had nothing to do with banning with him

>people still mad at mitch

retards

hating for the sake of hating

Edited by Toxygen

Funny thing is Monkeh probably doesn't even care, I personally just thought it was ridiculous but I guess you've all made up your mind anywho.

edit:

lackeys are hilarious

LOL, MONKEH HASN'T EVEN BEEN ONLINE TONIGHT.

OH NO, SOMEONE DEFENDED ANOTHER PERSON OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL, WHAT A WHACKY CONCEPT.

Edited by Tubbles

UNBAN MONKEH 1/80

lackeys are hilarious

>mitch had nothing to do with banning with him

>people still mad at mitch

retards

hating for the sake of hating

Not quite sure how I'm a lackey.

>>Never said Mitch had anything to do with his banning. Please read again.

>>Maybe, but that doesn't really have to anything to do with MONKEH.

I was making what I think is a fairly concise argument; you seem to be just making personal attacks. No one is hating on Mitch. sit down.

Just heard that Monkeh got permed. I am just do my best to keep my thoughts condensed.

1. Guys stop hating on Marvin you all know of all of the staff he is prolly one of the most level headed ones and holds 0 grudges. He is just doing his job as Joint Chief. Marvin just had the bad luck of having to carry out the deed, he doesn't deserve your guys wrath like this.

2. I don't know what happened but to be honest, Monkeh has never truly gone after someone like this unless they have truly fucked with him. Yes he went about it the wrong way, but this is Monkeh I wouldn't expect any less.

3. It scares me I have read some of your guys comments who used to laugh and play with Monkeh, so fast you turn your back on a comrade in arms so quickly.

4. Honestly we have all known some of staff (not saying any names) do some shady shit, even childish stuff. No investigation, nothing, but one of us lower heads act up shit hits the fan. This has happened before prolly will happen again.

5. In all honesty guys just fucking stop, nothing you can say or do will bring Monkeh back. You act as if he still isn't on all of our friend list and there are a bunch of non-sG team speaks we can chill with him on. We are all adults fucking act like it, spam bombing like this will only make things worse. (Even though they have already escalated)

6. sG has lost another member who made servers fun to be on. A lot of you guys may disagree, but its the truth.

I find it funny that part of the reason Monkeh was banned for was that he handled it unprofessionally. When we have just had 2 staff members call us retarded for sticking up for Monkeh and calling us lackey's and followers for speaking our own minds.

Just heard that Monkeh got permed. I am just do my best to keep my thoughts condensed.

1. Guys stop hating on Marvin you all know of all of the staff he is prolly one of the most level headed ones and holds 0 grudges. He is just doing his job as Joint Chief. Marvin just had the bad luck of having to carry out the deed, he doesn't deserve your guys wrath like this.
  2. I don't know what happened but to be honest, Monkeh has never truly gone after someone like this unless they have truly fucked with him. Yes he went about it the wrong way, but this is Monkeh I wouldn't expect any less.
  3. It scares me I have read some of your guys comments who used to laugh and play with Monkeh, so fast you turn your back on a comrade in arms so quickly.
  4. Honestly we have all known some of staff (not saying any names) do some shady shit, even childish stuff. No investigation, nothing, but one of us lower heads act up shit hits the fan. This has happened before prolly will happen again.
  5. In all honesty guys just fucking stop, nothing you can say or do will bring Monkeh back. You act as if he still isn't on all of our friend list and there are a bunch of non-sG team speaks we can chill with him on. We are all adults fucking act like it, spam bombing like this will only make things worse. (Even though they have already escalated)
  6. sG has lost another member who made servers fun to be on. A lot of you guys may disagree, but its the truth.

This