Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Marine's Elite Recruitment thread closed despite still having potential

Uhhhhhhh.

I am not going to get overly involved in this, but someone can tell Marine he is unbanned on the forums (he was by request FYI), and that his application has essentially been nullified. If he would like elite, he can apply again at any time.

It should be noted I haven't really looked into the issue too much, and I can't be bothered to get too into it. That's a solution I think is fair. I'm moving this to pub instead of leaving it in CD to avoid other staff giving out bans.

I think Jason should be around to call more shots.

To me seeing Jason make a post is unexpected but does this mean that april fool's prank was a foreshadow for upcoming events? :lol:

Either way this is entertaining to me.

Edit: He changed his forum name to Mario just before I made my post. :blink:

It's.. been mario..

lol

Fuck me, well my excuse is my name I'm blind.

Just to clarify my position in his application, I voted yes before Mitch mentioned Marine was involved in spamming Sweetrock's "goodbye" thread with Sakata.

I got an infraction by Mitch for "spamming" when I stuck up for Marine.

Mitch, it's painfully obvious you pressured Mimic into changing his vote. I'm going to make what I think is a reasonable assumption and say that, had you left the thread open, others would have changed their votes to yes.

You caused one of the coolest and nicest people in sG to ask to be banned from the forums and even consider leaving the clan altogether. So, fuck you.

Can't really say/know he was pressured into changing his vote but it's obvious that the ROs who voted no is the one who suck Mitch's dick. Lindseth Rune yea that's right I called them out.

Guest Sandy Balls

GT Fully agree, dafuq is that how can't you guys fucking give marine his elite?

+ the whole fucking Mitch squad joins in and votes no, yes you know who you are...

It's retarded... just saying

Sandy for example is the biggest fucking troll ever, i've rarely seen him post anythin serious untill he got staff. (no offence sandy I love you)

I post seriously?

|:

Edited by Sandy Balls

Sandy for example is the biggest fucking troll ever, i've rarely seen him post anythin serious untill he got staff. (no offence sandy I love you)

I havent seen sandy post anything serious ever, up to and including his time as staff. Still dunno why he's staff, or when he even got it (cause, like...there are no more informative posts from staff about the community on the forums anymore - or if there are they must be invisible)

GRAB YOUR POPCORN GUYS ITS GETTING GOOD

popcorn.gif

Edited by Nitestalker

Why do I always miss these fucking things....

EDIT:

anyways...

Application Denied, there are not enough votes possible in the R&R department for a turnaround.

Feel free to reapply in a couple of months.

It's funny because I thought the same thing, but then someone told me about marine being a bad marine. Then my laziness took over.

Why not just give him elite and be over with it. It's painfully obvious that he deserves it and there's quite a majority that want to see him with it. Refer to Blob's post about a week of bad not nullifying the good.

That and the fact that this is causing way too much commotion than it should.

Edited by Rune

Oh shit, guys, thanks. I honestly didn't think I was going to get this much support, and I didn't even know about this thread until after it was created. I really appreciate it.

Here's a relevant gif, since it's what I do.

WKrY1.gif

Except, you use that one too much.

Oh shit, guys, thanks. I honestly didn't think I was going to get this much support, and I didn't even know about this thread until after it was created. I really appreciate it.

WKrY1.gif

Mitch doesn't speak for the whole of staff. Only 4 people voted "no" in your rank application.

WKrY1.gif

Except, you use that one too much.

I know, I'm sorry, but I just love that gif too much.

Why not just give him elite and be over with it. It's painfully obvious that he deserves it and there's quite a majority that want to see him with it. Refer to Blob's post about a week of bad not nullifying the good.

Yet you voted no? Yeah.. proves my point.

Yet you voted no? Yeah.. proves my point.

He voted yes, on the sole condition that I don't post those type of gifs again, which I don't plan on in the normal forum anymore.

Edited by Marine

Time to abandon the status quo and just say it: Mitch you're being a tyrant. It's painfully obvious that you've set yourself in a position where whoever speaks against you reaps consequences. An example, iAlwaysFail. Great admin, first time admin on DarkRP, he's learning the ropes. He was clearing ropes *pun* and this consequently caused the server to crash. An innocent mistake right? You seemingly decided to remove his admin because of this singular event and claim he was interfering with the servers.

What a load of bullshit.

I jump into DarkRP and see you spawning guns, tossing nades, doing all sorts of shit, and even I was too afraid to reprimand you or call you out. I log onto the forums and see complaints closed hastily on your authority when the verdict was still out. I see you constantly persuading a multitude of followers into voting your way because you give special treatment (and I would know). Then, after receiving that special treatment, it's like we have to bow to every whim or else lose the god's favor.

It's pretty fucking ridiculous for a gaming clan, and I recognize now it's not going to stop until someone says something. I love our servers, I love the community, but I hate this oppressiveness.

$.02

Time to abandon the status quo and just say it: Mitch you're being a tyrant. It's painfully obvious that you've set yourself in a position where whoever speaks against you reaps consequences. An example, iAlwaysFail. Great admin, first time admin on DarkRP, he's learning the ropes. He was clearing ropes *pun* and this consequently caused the server to crash. An innocent mistake right? You seemingly decided to remove his admin because of this singular event and claim he was interfering with the servers.

What a load of bullshit.

I jump into DarkRP and see you spawning guns, tossing nades, doing all sorts of shit, and even I was too afraid to reprimand you or call you out. I log onto the forums and see complaints closed hastily on your authority when the verdict was still out. I see you constantly persuading a multitude of followers into voting your way because you give special treatment (and I would know). Then, after receiving that special treatment, it's like we have to bow to every whim or else lose the god's favor.

It's pretty fucking ridiculous for a gaming clan, and I recognize now it's not going to stop until someone says something. I love our servers, I love the community, but I hate this oppressiveness.

$.02

lol.. when did mitch become scary? it's just mitch.

if you don't speak up, no one will hear you. GT spoke up.