Sign in to follow this  
Necrophenia

Brony Hate

I don't give a damn if you watch a kid's show. I don't give a damn if you totally love it. Have at it, big boy. Just for God's sake shut up about it. Having some damn "sub culture" over a kids show is ridiculous. I don't wanna hear about how rainbow clippity clop twinkle dee'd to martha glitterytoes. Enjoy your show, shut up about it, and stop trying to define your persona around it.

Pretty much what I said ^.

The fact that you define yourself a part of a group that consistently swoons over the stupid show is just enough for us to hate you for it. It's like putting yourself in a group of people, then expecting us not to expect you to be exactly like them. You're apart of their 'subculture' because you act, and like, the same things they do; else you wouldn't be a brony, right?

Im not trying to tell you "about how rainbow clippity clop twinkle dee'd to martha glitterytoes." As I said in my first post don't like a lot of thing with the "subculture", I like the art side, but I don't like the fact that a lot of bronies think that everyone should enjoy My Little Pony. Because I watch the show I get put in the brony group, It doesn't mean I like trying to force people to like it.

I don't give a damn if you watch a kid's show. I don't give a damn if you totally love it. Have at it, big boy. Just for God's sake shut up about it. Having some damn "sub culture" over a kids show is ridiculous. I don't wanna hear about how rainbow clippity clop twinkle dee'd to martha glitterytoes. Enjoy your show, shut up about it, and stop trying to define your persona around it.

The fact that you define yourself a part of a group that consistently swoons over the stupid show is just enough for us to hate you for it. It's like putting yourself in a group of people, then expecting us not to expect you to be exactly like them. You're apart of their 'subculture' because you act, and like, the same things they do; else you wouldn't be a brony, right?

Im not trying to tell you "about how rainbow clippity clop twinkle dee'd to martha glitterytoes." As I said in my first post don't like a lot of thing with the "subculture", I like the art side, but I don't like the fact that a lot of bronies think that everyone should enjoy My Little Pony. Because I watch the show I get put in the brony group, It doesn't mean I like trying to force people to like it.

You are in the wrong place to question someone why people hate MLP. You are just digging yourself into a troll trap. But who knows, maybe you want to bring attention to yourself and your bronyism

You are in the wrong place to question someone why people hate MLP. You are just digging yourself into a troll trap. But who knows, maybe you want to bring attention to yourself and your bronyism

Good point, I guess I unintentionally opened a can of worms, sorry about that.

Because I watch the show I get put in the brony group

Nope. Because you refer to yourself as one and volunteered to inform us of the fact that you watch the show. It also doesn't help that you gaudily celebrate the show with your avatar and signature.

Not this again......I refuse to participate in another of these threads. I have said it many times haters gonna hate and I don't give a flying fuck what other people think about me. I live for myself, because as I said in this thread: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/45408-my-little-pony/ life is too short to seek acceptance from everyone or be concerned with their opinions.

(I realize I participated in the thread but this is as far as it goes. Unless the shit really starts flying then I might have a little fun.)

flying fuck

I see what you did there. ;)

What did I do? I missed my own joke I think........FUCK THE SUN AND ALL IT STANDS FOR FRYING MY BRAIN (andbronchitis for depriving me of oxygen)!

EDIT: Fuck you for tricking me into posting again Archy

Edited by Element Master

flying fuck

What did I do? I missed my own joke I think........FUCK THE SUN AND ALL IT STANDS FOR FRYING MY BRAIN (andbronchitis for depriving me of oxygen)!

Flying fuck...

Ponies...

Flying...

..Alright, I never said it was a good joke, ok.

Edited by Archy

flying fuck

Flying fuck...

Ponies...

Flying...

I see.....and you thought of it in that way because?

flying fuck

Flying fuck...

Ponies...

Flying...

Because you're a fucking faggot.

I'm not sure if you understand.

It's not the fact that you watch the show or like it (maybe for some). It's that you have your avatar and signature displaying it, so one would automatically think you're obsessed with it.

Also the fact that people who do display their affection for it also have to let the world know that they like it.

flying fuck

Flying fuck...

Ponies...

Flying...

Because you're a fucking faggot.

I hope you meant Archy if not, lolwutuondrugs.

People don't like bronies because as a fanbase they're probably the worst that has ever existed for any show. They primarily consist of a bunch of autistic manchildren who never grew a pair of balls, and they're extremely obnoxious about the fact that they watch a children's show made for girls, feeling the need to shove it in everyone's face.

Also, the show's just plain awful. I don't understand how a grown man could sit through it.

i really hate bronies. I hope they all get raped by horses until their anal cavities collapse and they all die of dysentery.

fuck off brony.