Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Why does Junzou keep posting my shorts?

Cargo fags

What other kind of shorts are there? Gym shorts can only take you so far, then you need bigger pockets or a backpack

Unless you're talking about jean shorts? Tight short ones above the knee? Cause those aren't gay...

Cargo fags

What other kind of shorts are there? Gym shorts can only take you so far, then you need bigger pockets or a backpack

Unless you're talking about jean shorts? Tight short ones above the knee? Cause those aren't gay...

What the hell are you carrying around that you need so many Fucking pockets for? The way I see it, if you are wearing cargo shorts after the age of 10 then something is wrong with you. Look in the professional environment, no one wears them. On a golf course you would be a joke if you even thought about wearing them. Be respectable and get yourself a few pairs of nice khaki shorts. They look great and feel great. Look at the ones blob posted, they are nice.

Cargo pockets are good to hold Nintendo cartridges and virginity cards I heard.

Edited by fontaine

I'm a functional person who likes pockets. Phones, wallets (I don't like sitting on my wallet), knife, keys, they all go so easily into cargo pockets. If they were in the slim pockets on my backside or on my hips it would be uncomfortable and protrude. Cargo pockets are like an infinite well.

I don't need to wear stylish shorts to get laid. But then again I'm not rich enough to even get onto the golf course to get laughed at. Maybe you need fancy clothes to impress fancy women.

If I still had a gameboy, it would def be in my cargo pocket.

Look in the professional environment, no one wears them. On a golf course you would be a joke if you even thought about wearing them. Be respectable and get yourself a few pairs of nice khaki shorts. They look great and feel great. Look at the ones blob posted, they are nice.

This is true. No self-respecting Tapatalk user would be caught dead wearing cargo shorts.

Look in the professional environment, no one wears them. On a golf course you would be a joke if you even thought about wearing them. Be respectable and get yourself a few pairs of nice khaki shorts. They look great and feel great. Look at the ones blob posted, they are nice.

This is true. No self-respecting Tapatalk user would be caught dead wearing cargo shorts.

Rofl. NOEP.

I'm a functional person who likes pockets. Phones, wallets (I don't like sitting on my wallet), knife, keys, they all go so easily into cargo pockets. If they were in the slim pockets on my backside or on my hips it would be uncomfortable and protrude. Cargo pockets are like an infinite well.

I don't need to wear stylish shorts to get laid. But then again I'm not rich enough to even get onto the golf course to get laughed at. Maybe you need fancy clothes to impress fancy women.

If I still had a gameboy, it would def be in my cargo pocket.

Hahaha I agree with this. I carry so much shit that they dont fit into my pockets and i also hate sitting on my wallet.

And i lawled at the gameboy in cargo pocket lol.

What the fuck are you people carrying around all the time that you need 500 pockets for lol. Knifes? Are you expecting to stab someone soon?

CARRY THAT SHIT IN MY SKINNY JEANS ALL DAY, PHONE, IPOD, WALLET, KNIFE, GUM PLENTY OF ROOM. CARGO SHORTS ARE GAY

What the fuck are you people carrying around all the time that you need 500 pockets for lol. Knifes? Are you expecting to stab someone soon?

CARRY THAT SHIT IN MY SKINNY JEANS ALL DAY, PHONE, IPOD, WALLET, KNIFE, GUM PLENTY OF ROOM. CARGO SHORTS ARE GAY

Skinny jeans are almost worse than cargo shorts WTF LOL

YOU JUST JEALOUS OF MY CUTE ASS

YOU JUST JEALOUS OF MY CUTE ASS

You caught me

Not a fan of guys in skinny jeans.

But if someone in skinny jeans can fit their needs in their pockets, so can you in normal jeans/shorts.

Cargo Shorts are for kids that sneak things out of the house without their parents noticing.

Not a fan of guys in skinny jeans.

But if someone in skinny jeans can fit their needs in their pockets, so can you in normal jeans/shorts.

Cargo Shorts are for kids that sneak things out of the house without their parents noticing.

Thank you

I saw this teen emo dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall once. He had his hands in his pockets and he tripped and fell. Couldn't pull his hands out. Face planted and broke his nose. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

cargo shorts or deep pocket pants are the shit. deep pockets should be a requirement for pants now. having to carry an iphone, tri-fold wallet, and set of keys makes cargo shorts that more epic when you carry it all comfortably and not look like you have a tumor on your thigh.

cargo shorts or deep pocket pants are the shit. deep pockets should be a requirement for pants now. having to carry an iphone, tri-fold wallet, and set of keys makes cargo shorts that more epic when you carry it all comfortably and not look like you have a tumor on your thigh.

They will spin yarns about your mental deficiency long after you die in a fire.

Who the hell are you? Haha. Fucking cargos man. They are the Hyundai of bottomwear apparell. The way I see it, if you aren't in the military, you shouldn't have more than 4 pockets on your pants. If you need to carry more than that, you have bigger problems.

You can steal a lot of shit with cargos.

I wear khakis at work. I fucking hate them so much.

I usually wear jean shorts though. Or I prefer nude

Edited by TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN