Sign in to follow this  
Eek

[debate] C.R.E.A.M, why are

Played with him, be hacking or not, I saw no reason to think of him as a hacker, just my view point. No annoyance to be spotted.

Persons like this however, will become targets, targets of bans and other punishments, the slightest move a person like this makes, he is punished for it immidiately. Just to seek for anything, any kind of punishment. It's stupid.

People change, others don't realize.

I haven't seen much nor do I know much, just throwing this in. Not on his side nor anyone elses side.

I usually can't stand superman, but if I find him annoying, I simply playerlist mute him. And admin mute him if hes annoying the whole server whilst getting complaints about it, which hasn't happened in quite awhile. I still see him as an annoying bitch that whines every second he gets the chance to, however I haven't found much of a reason to "punish" him legitimately as of late. As much as I can't stand superman, I'm with Justice on this. :|

And back to the topic of him being an admin of a hack website, I highly doubt that as he would have been caught years ago if he had been hacking since 07.

fuck you superman

Edited by skitt

Okay to sort this all out. For the past 5 years i have went by the name SuperMan. I changed to C.R.E.A.M recently cause I love Wu-Tang-Clan. If that was me for 5 years why didn't I ever use that name on CSS and now I do?

Also i go 4-1 every map because I know how to play the game, and i whore my maxed races.

Also i did say that i was talking to all Sg high rankers, and i did in private message convo and the outcome was that my ban was not to stick and Mitch and SandyBalls were wrong. I hold no grudge over this its w/e in the past.

I find it amusing how whenever I am playing and Eek is playing i have to mute him due to his constant bombardment of harassment and accusations.

Also 0 of my bans have been for hacking so why in the world would this be me? Also we have been through the bans, 1 perma should not have counted due to 3 of my bans being taken off record because they were not legit. I know still a lot of bans but w/e past is the past, cant change it.

I read this post and see get rid of me, and i wonder why? what have i done in the past 10 months on record nothing. I have had one ban in that time from Lindseth for calling him "stupid". You get rid of me for what valid reason? That i make you angry cause i go 4-1 every map, im sorry but are there not other players that do this like, Josey Wales, Sketch, Jamalalaalala, CassBoys and Drew.

Lots of you seem to bitch about myself and drew because we are good players and we use are mics. You seem to have very little with the other 3 who do not use there mics. If you don't like me that is fine go ahead you can do as you wish, but you can not expect me to get banned because some myth is made up about me.

Also after getting a link to my bans i have again been banned when i wasnt even online http://sb.joinsg.net...2027873&Submit=

Mitch like wtf is going on? seriously.

Also remove my other ban i do not want it on my record seeming as we sorted this out.

You didn't call me stupid, you called me a "Fucking Polish Prick". I don't care to be called stupid, but I do really dislike racism. This was after you said "I have changed". I constantly keep getting told that you spam your mic, then again you have become a target for accusations. You are hanging by a thin thread.

You are the cockiest person on the server, without any rights to be it. Drew had some of the same attitude, that is the reason he was disliked by a few sG members. Most of us did not mind him.

Here is the cockyness again, most of us view you as a scubnoob that does nothing but whoring. Even I can go 6:1 if I play Human alliance. Today I went 4:1, and that is after weeks without barely touching a fps game due to D3. I do however play Dark Wizard mainly, and I usally do not care if I die. I remember a few days ago you finally tried to level the Everlasting, you where crying. And when Mimic pointed it out, you ragequited. There is also a few demos running around when you are buttmad and crying, quite entertaining.

I heard the latest ban was for saying the N word, I might be incorrect. This type of ban can get delivered without you being online, if the chat record shows that you are guildty of the charge.

You should have taken it up when you recived the ban, easier for both ends then.

You get targeted by your cockyness, you should try to avoid being that.

Colourful!

This is more of a debate, I don't think he is hacking. But he is annoying most of the sG members I've spoken too.

Edited by Lindseth

This kid has a problem. I dont use the mic much in game but when Iam on with this kid just go off on me like i owe him something. I just keep to myself and this kid has a problem with me or me ranking in the top 10. Hey Cream you jelly or something bro? His kd is 1.77 and for the past few weeks is like at 5:1 a little fishy at time. Well Nvm about his kd he just talks to damm much.

Okay to sort this all out. For the past 5 years i have went by the name SuperMan. I changed to C.R.E.A.M recently cause I love Wu-Tang-Clan. If that was me for 5 years why didn't I ever use that name on CSS and now I do?

Also i go 4-1 every map because I know how to play the game, and i whore my maxed races.

Also i did say that i was talking to all Sg high rankers, and i did in private message convo and the outcome was that my ban was not to stick and Mitch and SandyBalls were wrong. I hold no grudge over this its w/e in the past.

I find it amusing how whenever I am playing and Eek is playing i have to mute him due to his constant bombardment of harassment and accusations.

Also 0 of my bans have been for hacking so why in the world would this be me? Also we have been through the bans, 1 perma should not have counted due to 3 of my bans being taken off record because they were not legit. I know still a lot of bans but w/e past is the past, cant change it.

I read this post and see get rid of me, and i wonder why? what have i done in the past 10 months on record nothing. I have had one ban in that time from Lindseth for calling him "stupid". You get rid of me for what valid reason? That i make you angry cause i go 4-1 every map, im sorry but are there not other players that do this like, Josey Wales, Sketch, Jamalalaalala, CassBoys and Drew.

Lots of you seem to bitch about myself and drew because we are good players and we use are mics. You seem to have very little with the other 3 who do not use there mics. If you don't like me that is fine go ahead you can do as you wish, but you can not expect me to get banned because some myth is made up about me.

Also after getting a link to my bans i have again been banned when i wasnt even online http://sb.joinsg.net...2027873&Submit=

Mitch like wtf is going on? seriously.

Also remove my other ban i do not want it on my record seeming as we sorted this out.

The other ban has a comment attached to it.

Due to our ban database rollback, all your bans in the past 10 months have been deleted. Between myself and three other staff members, we have come to the conclusion that you have two active bans on your record, in addition to your more recent racism ban.

Also all the bans on your record are legit. I know you've paid twice to get yourself unbanned - don't bullshit yourself please.

This guy has never been a dick to me, so I can't really say I want him banned in that regard. He's relatively funny when I've played with him, and bullshit only ensues when someone begins to confront him on his record. The problem here is that through persistence he is making himself a community nuisance, that is the only reason for which I feel he should receive punishment.

Oh wait, you can pay to get unbanned? What kind of fucking bullshit is that?

It's actually quite smart.

If the person is willing to pay money; fine, we'll take their money. But that means they can easily be banned with another offense, that's the risk they take.

Guest Sandy Balls

This kid has a problem. I dont use the mic much in game but when Iam on with this kid just go off on me like i owe him something. I just keep to myself and this kid has a problem with me or me ranking in the top 10. Hey Cream you jelly or something bro? His kd is 1.77 and for the past few weeks is like at 5:1 a little fishy at time. Well Nvm about his kd he just talks to damm much.

Sg players like jimm and skitt abuse me with their admin - Superman/C.R.E.A.M

Played with him, be hacking or not, I saw no reason to think of him as a hacker, just my view point. No annoyance to be spotted.

Persons like this however, will become targets, targets of bans and other punishments, the slightest move a person like this makes, he is punished for it immidiately. Just to seek for anything, any kind of punishment. It's stupid.

People change, others don't realize.

I haven't seen much nor do I know much, just throwing this in. Not on his side nor anyone elses side.

Yeah I can see you haven't played enough with this guy...

Oh wait, you can pay to get unbanned? What kind of fucking bullshit is that?

Yeah for the minor stuff... I don't think that applies for hackers :)

Edited by xmen

Cream/superman/whoever changes up his attitude or even goes so far as to mute his own mic when an admin is in the server. I dont bother recording him because honestly it's just funnier watching it than being a part of it. He has a pissy brit attitude on the mic when hes getting killed, and a holier-than-thou attitude when he is doing well. As soon as a high ranking admin gets on the server, even with a different name (hes probably memorized player levels/ ranked position, even steamid's), his attitude changes up completely, just shuts up entirely.

He's a good player who brings drama to the server and every good server needs good drama.

Don't ban our distinguished drama queen.

I doubt If he hacks though, what kind of hacks do you guys he would use and never get caught?

It's incredibly easy to play with an esp and not give out any signs of hacking. Simply playing passively can be a good protection. Howeever in modded servers, especially ones with LJ, teleport and flying, it's so easy to hide esp, because turning corners quickly and flying over obstacles means you are obviously granted some benefit of the doubt when someone is spectating you. The only risk there is getting your hacks detected by VAC, and I have no idea on the status of vac currently but it's probably still shit.

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen

Don't ban our distinguished drama queen.

I doubt If he hacks though, what kind of hacks do you guys he would use and never get caught?

It's incredibly easy to play with an esp and not give out any signs of hacking. Simply playing passively can be a good protection. Howeever in modded servers, especially ones with LJ, teleport and flying, it's so easy to hide esp, because turning corners quickly and flying over obstacles means you are obviously granted some benefit of the doubt when someone is spectating you. The only risk there is getting your hacks detected by VAC, and I have no idea on the status of vac currently but it's probably still shit.

Have to agree

There is basically nothing smart with paying to get unbanned. I am extremely disappointed at sG on this one.

A ban is a ban, that's all there is to it, end of conversation. There are no excuses, money the least. Well, Mitch comes out and says he is P2 here so i guess that explains it. <3

There is basically nothing smart with paying to get unbanned. I am extremely disappointed at sG on this one.

A ban is a ban, that's all there is to it, end of conversation. There are no excuses, money the least. Well, Mitch comes out and says he is P2 here so i guess that explains it. <3

30 bucks is a nice amount of money that you can steadily make from someone if they don't change their act up and still willing to pay. It's quite nice. There's really no hassle having to ban someone for something they are already known to do. If someone is ready to throw 30 bucks up so they can just get banned again, so be it. They usually change after paying, though.

Money is a global language that everyone speaks, growing up thinking that purchasing power is bad is the wrong mindset in today's world.

@Justice

You do realize that I don't deal with the clans financial department whatsoever right? I get orders from people and I follow them. They say he paid money to get a new slate then yeah, I'll follow their orders. You're blaming the wrong person.

I never blamed you Mitch dear, I was obviously joking on your joke.

Well, get some extra money n all it's cool, but one shouldn't be unbanned for money. Kinda stupid to pay for your mistakes...

30 bucks is a nice amount of money that you can steadily make from someone if they don't change their act up and still willing to pay. It's quite nice. There's really no hassle having to ban someone for something they are already known to do. If someone is ready to throw 30 bucks up so they can just get banned again, so be it. They usually change after paying, though.

30 dollars may be nice, but perhaps we can at least have a limit on it? he paid twice (as read in a post by mitch), so maybe next time we tell him to fuck off if he offers to pay again? or maybe increase the amount for every time they have to pay to be unbanned? like say, 30 the first time, 40 the 2nd time etc...

30 dollars may be nice, but perhaps we can at least have a limit on it? he paid twice (as read in a post by mitch), so maybe next time we tell him to fuck off if he offers to pay again? or maybe increase the amount for every time they have to pay to be unbanned? like say, 30 the first time, 40 the 2nd time etc...

I may be wrong here, but I think the second time he payed 30 euros. Could be completely wrong, but I think that's what I've read.