Sign in to follow this  
Eek

[debate] C.R.E.A.M, why are

you a 5 year+ active member of a Hacker Forum?

(@Cream) http://www.enhanceda.../member.php?u=9

Been permanently banned from WCS #1 more than once and when called out about what actually happens he responds with "Oh, you know. Just doing things I shouldn't, like being annoying and things. But I've changed". and "I'm speaking to every single staff member of sG and they all agree that Mitch is just abusing his power and his it in for me".

Goes 4:1 ratio nearly every map and disconnects to reset his score when he dies.

What you guys think?

1ekw84.png

"I'm speaking to every single staff member of sG and they all agree that Mitch is just abusing his power and his it in for me".

uhhhhhhhh what?

That's what he has been saying.

"I'm speaking to every single staff member of sG and they all agree that Mitch is just abusing his power and his it in for me".

uhhhhhhhh what?

Yh, apparently Mitch will be getting fired soon with all his harassment and banning him while he's not even online.

Everyone on staff knows that if I'm doing something wrong or if they have an issue with me - they either bring it up to me in a private conversation or call me out in a staff forum/chatroom.

One of the biggest things on staff we have is if one of us has a problem with someone else, we air it out within each other and try to resolve shit. I hardly believe that staff members that I have worked with for years would seriously be talking shit about how I run things around here without letting me know that I'm doing things poorly.

For those of you who don't know, Superman is a guy who has received 18 bans on our servers - paid twice to be unbanned (18 - 12 [6 ban rule * 2] - 2 [2 permas] = 4 active bans on his record) and thinks he's immune to any punishment. I'm doing what needs to be done and giving that guy a reality check, He just got banned yesterday for using the "n-word" on our servers, and before that he was banned for mic spam and harassment by other admins. He is just becoming a common nuisance on our servers now, I'm just doing what needs to be done so our other WCS1 players won't be bothered by his faggotry.

This goes for everyone - if you personally feel like I'm doing something wrong/something you dislike - PM me on the forums or talk to me via Skype/Steam and we can resolve it in a confidential and respectable manner. I'm doing my best to run this community on how I think it should be run, but I'm human - I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes. If I mess up/do things wrong and don't recognize it - call me out. I'll make an attempt to make things right, I'm not guaranteeing anything but I'll make an attempt at it.

One of the quotes I've always held true is, "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone". That being said, I still try my best to give the best possible outcome to everyone, but sometimes that just can't be true (in the case of Superman right now).

Anyways, fuck I wrote a wall of text. TL;DR - got an issue with me/hate me/dislike me, PM me and we'll resolve this like men. not guaranteeing anything but I will make an attempt.

It's about time to break out the torches and pitchforks.

Braveheart-braveheart-727143_413_479.jpg

Edited by Eek

Guest Sandy Balls

Superman so annoying, But I doubt that is him tbh.

Been permanently banned from WCS #1 more than once and when called out about what actually happens he responds with "Oh, you know. Just doing things I shouldn't, like being annoying and things. But I've changed". and "I'm speaking to every single staff member of sG and they all agree that Mitch is just abusing his power and his it in for me".

Goes 4:1 ratio nearly every map and disconnects to reset his score when he dies.

What you guys think?

a better question might be why are you visiting a forum with hacks on it and not blurring out the name so people dont know where its at...and also linking to said forum...

a better question might be why are you visiting a forum with hacks on it and not blurring out the name so people dont know where its at...and also linking to said forum...

Because my hacks are outdated obviously?

It was 2 different SO's who actually linked me to this.

What you guys think?

1ekw84.png

At least he is crescent fresh.

Everyone on staff knows that if I'm doing something wrong or if they have an issue with me - they either bring it up to me in a private conversation or call me out in a staff forum/chatroom.

One of the biggest things on staff we have is if one of us has a problem with someone else, we air it out within each other and try to resolve shit. I hardly believe that staff members that I have worked with for years would seriously be talking shit about how I run things around here without letting me know that I'm doing things poorly.

Nah man, Superman and I talk about your incessant abuse like... every day.

Sorry bro. :lol:

I found it. rest of the story is actually x-files. I'll tell any staff, but I don't want this to have a remotely chance to fuck over an irl friend.

As for my friend, he is not allowed to play at sG by me. Nor is the rest of that horde, for obvious reasons.

As for the name, it might just be happenstance, Superman is not playing any other races than whore races. He pretty much sucks, but he is an asshole.

Okay to sort this all out. For the past 5 years i have went by the name SuperMan. I changed to C.R.E.A.M recently cause I love Wu-Tang-Clan. If that was me for 5 years why didn't I ever use that name on CSS and now I do?

Also i go 4-1 every map because I know how to play the game, and i whore my maxed races.

Also i did say that i was talking to all Sg high rankers, and i did in private message convo and the outcome was that my ban was not to stick and Mitch and SandyBalls were wrong. I hold no grudge over this its w/e in the past.

I find it amusing how whenever I am playing and Eek is playing i have to mute him due to his constant bombardment of harassment and accusations.

Also 0 of my bans have been for hacking so why in the world would this be me? Also we have been through the bans, 1 perma should not have counted due to 3 of my bans being taken off record because they were not legit. I know still a lot of bans but w/e past is the past, cant change it.

I read this post and see get rid of me, and i wonder why? what have i done in the past 10 months on record nothing. I have had one ban in that time from Lindseth for calling him "stupid". You get rid of me for what valid reason? That i make you angry cause i go 4-1 every map, im sorry but are there not other players that do this like, Josey Wales, Sketch, Jamalalaalala, CassBoys and Drew.

Lots of you seem to bitch about myself and drew because we are good players and we use are mics. You seem to have very little with the other 3 who do not use there mics. If you don't like me that is fine go ahead you can do as you wish, but you can not expect me to get banned because some myth is made up about me.

Also after getting a link to my bans i have again been banned when i wasnt even online http://sb.joinsg.net...2027873&Submit=

Mitch like wtf is going on? seriously.

Also remove my other ban i do not want it on my record seeming as we sorted this out.

Edited by C.R.E.A.M

I find it amusing how whenever I am playing and Eek is playing i have to mute him due to his constant bombardment of harassment and accusations.

Also after getting a link to my bans i have again been banned when i wasnt even online http://sb.joinsg.net...2027873&Submit=

Mitch like wtf is going on? seriously.

That i make you angry cause i go 4-1 every map.

Also 0 of my bans have been for hacking so why in the world would this be me? Also we have been through the bans, 1 perma should not have counted

You really get amused? We and half of WCS #1 know that isn't true ;) xoxox

Being offline does not give you Ban Immunity. Records are kept you know.

Peoples score/KDR don't interest me.

Isn't the defination of Permanent: To last or remain unchanged indefinitely.

Played with him, be hacking or not, I saw no reason to think of him as a hacker, just my view point. No annoyance to be spotted.

Persons like this however, will become targets, targets of bans and other punishments, the slightest move a person like this makes, he is punished for it immidiately. Just to seek for anything, any kind of punishment. It's stupid.

People change, others don't realize.

I haven't seen much nor do I know much, just throwing this in. Not on his side nor anyone elses side.