Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

Rebecca Black Drops Out of School

Oh, of course, she doesnt need a real education, because shes just going to get rich and famous off of her talent, right?

In that clip of the live performance, she sounded like a guy without autotune.

Oh, of course, she doesnt need a real education, because shes just going to get rich and famous off of her talent, right?

In that clip of the live performance, she sounded like a guy without autotune.

Death threats are stupid, but I find it hilarious how the mother doesn't even own up to the fact that she is the one who caused her to be "famous" by giving money to ARK to flatter her own vanity.

I don't like her songs, but the fact that she's getting bullied out of school and getting death threats is ridiculous.

This is going too far, I hope she gets super rich so she can make more people made. In fact, I'm gonna buy all her songs now.

Haha singing it in a nasaly voice. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Seriously if you made a vid that millions of people saw, and the result is you're getting bullied, you've seriously fucked up or you killed a cat in that vid or something. The fact that it was a music vid should be a clear indication your music is in fact, terrible.

Haha singing it in a nasaly voice. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Seriously if you made a vid that millions of people saw, and the result is you're getting bullied, you've seriously fucked up or you killed a cat in that vid or something. The fact that it was a music vid should be a clear indication your music is in fact, terrible.

Making bad music that makes you super famous in middle school isn't a good idea.

Back in my day, when people made bad music... we like... didn't listen to it n shit

Now people find a bad song and listen to it nonstop and send her rape threats

Her mom paid ark music $2000 so her 13 year old daughter could have some fun making a little music video

Girl makes music video and internet watches it nonstop and insults her

All the money she made from those insults and views, she donates to the Japan relief effort

People still rape threat her

Back in my day, when people made bad music... we like... didn't listen to it n shit

Her mom paid ark music $2000 so her 13 year old daughter could have some fun making a little music video

All the money she made from those insults and views, she donates to the Japan relief effort

Moral of the story.

Don't make shitty music.

She went on America's Got Talent, released another song, and as your sig so poignantly shows, she participated in a music video with one of the top current pop stars in the world.

She wants the attention and the spotlight, and yet she is terrible at what she is known for. I can't say for certain if she should be to blame for not realizing she's an awful singer, or if we should blame the adults around her who enable her, but it needs to stop. Now I'm certainly not going to threaten her, nor do I wish her physical harm, but in the end the only thing she can provide me is a desire to put my dick between her tits.

I don't like her songs, but the fact that she's getting bullied out of school and getting death threats is ridiculous.

This is going too far, I hope she gets super rich so she can make more people made. In fact, I'm gonna buy all her songs now.

She already is super rich, or will be when she gets the right to use her money, I don't know if her not being 18 gives her parents control.

She already is super rich, or will be when she gets the right to use her money, I don't know if her not being 18 gives her parents control.

I don't think she got "super rich" off of that song.

It got popular, and she probably got some money, but probably not much. Not enough to be considered rich anyways.

Wonder how much she charges for an appearance, I want her at my next birthday party.

Now I'm certainly not going to threaten her, nor do I wish her physical harm, but in the end the only thing she can provide me is a desire to put my dick between her tits.

540pxpedobearhd.jpg

EDIT: Come on, she's only 14.

I do not like her music but when people threaten you like that, it only means that they are jelaous of your success. Haters made her succeed and put her in the spotlight and now they are crying about it. Pathetic.

It was deceiving when you said "Drops out of school" I assumed you meant out of a complete education. I can easily see why she'd rather do online classes/home schooling then deal with that bullshit for another 4 years. It would be even worse once she started high school.

"The FBI Is currently investigating death threats made against Rebecca Black"

Yup, as if my tax dollars couldn't be wasted for anything more useless.

Are you serious?

There are laws against death threats for good reason. When one person, especially a young girl, receives many of them, it's certainly cause for investigation and prosecution.

Like rune said death threats are probably funny and not be taken serious and a few probably are very harsh, but still not serioes. She is terrible at singing and needs to understand why people are making fun of her. If she was hot and had an amazing voice majoirty wouldn't rip on her. Some would still, but I bet it was everyone in the whole school besides the 3 friends she had in the music video.

On a side note, I bet whoever did my hand is a dolphins gesture is getting bullied to. BECAUSE THAT WAS FUCKING STUPID.

@ Goldentounge, No it is a waste of money.