Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

De-classify old staff threads?

I wouldnt leak these "threads" because I have a feeling it would make some people be like wtf... srs?

a couple of them are pretty rediculous...

at least from wat i remember

I like to think of it as a tribute to all that we've accomplished and I believe it would give people a deeper appreciation for how the clan used to work (shitty) as opposed to now (a LOT) better. There is absolutely no harm in releasing threads, especially when staff picks the ones to release. Sure, it might not be absolutely necessary and it might not mean anything to current staff members seeing as they currently have access, but by doing it, you're actually releasing a lot of clan history. Whether this history is good or bad, we cannot choose, but what's the reason for keeping it? It does nobody any good just sitting there.

I like to think of it as a tribute to all that we've accomplished and I believe it would give people a deeper appreciation for how the clan used to work (shitty) as opposed to now (a LOT) better. There is absolutely no harm in releasing threads, especially when staff picks the ones to release. Sure, it might not be absolutely necessary and it might not mean anything to current staff members seeing as they currently have access, but by doing it, you're actually releasing a lot of clan history. Whether this history is good or bad, we cannot choose, but what's the reason for keeping it? It does nobody any good just sitting there.

If we do release it, it will probably be threads from the president bios days.

Absolutely. I would actually suggest a threshold at when P2 got kicked out, but that may be too recent. Although, this is not my decision. It is up to the staff whether they want to follow through with this idea and how if so.

Although, as you probably know, the staff forum is absolutely not the fastest paced forum on the board, so I imagine even if you went to the second page most of the content would be outdated and wouldn't present any problems in the community today if it were to be released.

you can make it to where only higher level members are able to view it as well so it gives more motivation for people to stay active longer

The only thing anyone would find interesting is if a thread spoke about them. That's it. Everything else has pretty much been declassified.

Considering how feisty drama was back then, you wouldn't understand. I went through a lot of the threads about Foh and Zeus and found them highly enjoyable.

as i recall

p2 stole money from funds

sG took the clan funds from him, and changed names, staff said that it was because he could take it back in court

but, jun (atleast i think) said that wasnt the reason, the he become convinced into telling everyone that he has to change the name

twas what i heard.

You're right.

Considering how feisty drama was back then, you wouldn't understand. I went through a lot of the threads about Foh and Zeus and found them highly enjoyable.

...One of the perks of being a staff member.

...One of the perks of being a staff member.

Don't see the issue with allowing oldies to see these threads.

You're all talking about this like your planning on releaseing military attack plans. Its old threads from a gaming community, What REALLY could be so secretive?

There was a time when I was a troublemaker. I saw some of the old staff threads about me........EPIC LULZ! I think we should declassify staff threads after 1 year.

There was a time when I was a troublemaker. I saw some of the old staff threads about me........EPIC LULZ! I think we should declassify staff threads after 1 year.

Eh, I think I would release everything UV related, and keep the sG shit on lockdown.

You still have old UV threads?

Yup, even the thread about you leaving staff. Everything is there.

Sign in to follow this