Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

De-classify old staff threads?

When I got JCS for the first time in December of '07, I found a lot of the older staff threads to be a nice insight to how much we've actually grown and accomplished. Would it be possible to 'de-classify' some of the older staff threads for the clan members to view?

You should release EVERYTHING lololololololol... jk

I'd like to see what the staff was doing when i never knew that sg existed lol... true story

When I got JCS for the first time in December of '07, I found a lot of the older staff threads to be a nice insight to how much we've actually grown and accomplished. Would it be possible to 'de-classify' some of the older staff threads for the clan members to view?

How old would these de-classified staff threads be?

I'm not going to talk for him but I'd like to know why u changed name... (someone told me u used to be uv)

as i recall

p2 stole money from funds

sG took the clan funds from him, and changed names, staff said that it was because he could take it back in court

but, jun (atleast i think) said that wasnt the reason, the he become convinced into telling everyone that he has to change the name

twas what i heard.

Its just a bunch of threads about zeus and foh.

Then its just threads about making rules and policies and recruitment system.

And then there is a thread about chelsea... O_O

Its just a bunch of threads about zeus and foh.

Then its just threads about making rules and policies and recruitment system.

And then there is a thread about chelsea... O_O

can u tell me if im right?

I'm not going to talk for him but I'd like to know why u changed name... (someone told me u used to be uv)

They changed the server name to appear more like a gaming community. At least that's what I remember from all the searching I did :>

I say we declassify some old stuff but it should be up to Staff on what we declassify.

I say we declassify some old stuff but it should be up to Staff on what we declassify.

Well... you won't know what gets declassified or not, so it is obviously up to staff.

Holy crap. I just went through the majority of things that went on in the ADV Private Forum in 2010, 2009, and back. I was a completely retarded kid when joining staff - and you guys had some pretty interesting flamey arguments in there :3.

Are you all ALREADY bored being on summer break!?!?? Who cares about "de-classifying" threads...its old news anyway. You can't get your credits for DRAMA 101 from it... just sayin ;)

All you need to know is that Alvin = Mitch...

(Oh shit, did I just release some classified information!?!?!)

Sign in to follow this