Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Terraria: Join Us

Right now my Guide is drowning. I found some chests and got all the items' date=' but died :([/quote']

At least the only thing you lose when you die is your coins, so you still have the items XD

At least the only thing you lose when you die is your coins, so you still have the items XD

You lose a lot of gold when you die. That's gold I could've used for sexual favors.

So why is playing this game better than playing minecraft?

Btw I read the whole thread, and it was mostly bickering about other stuff such a waste of my eyes' limited lifespan XD

It really isn't BETTER than Minecraft, but an entirely different thing. Minecraft revolves around building cool shit, and Terraria focuses more on the combat and platforming. You still can build some cool stuff though.

The developers say that Minecraft was about 10% of their influence, and the rest is pretty much full of platforming games.

It's way better than Minecraft if only for the fact that it isn't built on Java.

Which is why I love when people are like, WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK THAT GOOD I HAVE A DECENT COMPUTER.

Code in a real language, notch, you dumb faggot.

Trucka, hop on TS3 and we have random Terraria groups going every once in a while in the Asian Haven.

-- I think this game is much better then MC. Building structures (only thing you can do in MC) in this game shits on Minecraft.