Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Terraria: Join Us

Thanks to contributions by Mitch, sG Now has a lot of new Terraria players. JOIN US! Get the game and play. The cost is $9.99 on steam, and I may be willing to gift the first two people that message me a free copy.

We'll play a lot of this, 'cause it's just so damn cool.

Gave out 7 free copies of Terraria today for those who were hanging out in the Asian Haven. Congrats to Kobashi, Mimic, Nipon, Church, Ted, Secretten and skitt for getting free copies! If we progress well enough into the game and it becomes super-addicting, I might get more copies :D.

(Sorry Skotti, Free Free and Balthazar ><).

thx to ted for tempting me to get him 999 silver and getting auto-bant by system on first character created. :) Made a 2nd character and transfered all my shit so w/e good shit though in the server.

It's a 2D Minecraft that doesn't suck.

Buying it soon.

Minecraft and Maple Story found each other in a bar. did some blow, then had sex. then 9 months later , Terraria was born.

Game is amazing. The only similarities with Minecraft are blocks and crafting, and it's more focused on platforming and battle than building.

Even Notch doesn't think it's a 2D Minecraft, and advertised Terraria on his Twitter. Either way, great game, and I can't believe so many people are out of $10 XD

Meh, Reminds me of Wanderers from YS for SNES

Vid related.

Not paying for it though. If someone is generous and purchases me a copy then I'll play it with you....But my cash is for necessities.

Gave out 7 free copies of Terraria today for those who were hanging out in the Asian Haven. Congrats to Kobashi, Mimic, Nipon, Church, Ted, Secretten and skitt for getting free copies! If we progress well enough into the game and it becomes super-addicting, I might get more copies :D.

(Sorry Skotti, Free Free and Balthazar ><).

lol you had to be in the asian haven? thats gayyy I was working yesterday. :(

You have a job and you live with your parents.

You cant buy a $10 game for yourself?

I have a job I work few hours for a week, pay car repair payment bills, phone bill, some other obligated bills, some of my food and drink in the house, clothes, and all of my computer stuff myself. Not to mention god damn gas money.

I don't usually have extra cash lying around. I might starting next month have a slight bit of extra income but as of now, nope.

edit: Just to paint a picture for you, I work so little hours I bring home 70-130$ a week. yeah.

I haven't even been out and like gotten fast food for myself or just random useless shit for myself in like a year or two. I've been paying for like 70% of my stuff since I turned 17.

edit edit: I literally have 25-30$ to my name right now, 25 in my wallet, and about 5 dollars in the bank. Welcome to my world.

I was trying to get a second job for a while but apparently having a black belt vs being a junkie when getting considered for a job, the unreliable always late junkie beats the disciplined never been late to work black belt here in new york so yeah. And it's hard for me to go for a job now when I have to be like, oh yeah I leave in december for the navy btw so I won't be there more than 6 months. -.-

I have a job I work few hours for a week, pay car repair payment bills, phone bill, some other obligated bills, some of my food and drink in the house, clothes, and all of my computer stuff myself. Not to mention god damn gas money.

I don't usually have extra cash lying around. I might starting next month have a slight bit of extra income but as of now, nope.

edit: Just to paint a picture for you, I work so little hours I bring home 70-130$ a week. yeah.

I haven't even been out and like gotten fast food for myself or just random useless shit for myself in like a year or two. I've been paying for like 70% of my stuff since I turned 17.

edit edit: I literally have 25-30$ to my name right now, 25 in my wallet, and about 5 dollars in the bank. Welcome to my world.

I was trying to get a second job for a while but apparently having a black belt vs being a junkie when getting considered for a job, the unreliable always late junkie beats the disciplined never been late to work black belt here in new york so yeah. And it's hard for me to go for a job now when I have to be like, oh yeah I leave in december for the navy btw so I won't be there more than 6 months. -.-

That was a pretty thorough response to such a lighthearted, mostly rhetorical question.