Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

As my user title says, I am hated by most staff, but why? I am being baselessly accused of leaking information regarding Oasis to him. Junzou is leading this witch-hunt and has since barred me from the Advisor forum, greatly inhibiting the amount of work I can do on anything. I no longer have access to restart any servers, RCON or the ability to easily communicate with other engineers on projects we've been working on.

Am I mad? Hell yes I'm fucking mad. This is bullshit.

Our most recent PMs:

You no longer have staff forum access, but you can keep doing work as a engineer if you want. If not, tell us.
That's mature. How am I supposed to? I don't have access to Usermin, RCON, the ongoing sGFM discussion between Guitar Guy and I, etc.
I'm sure an intelligent person like you can figure out how to communicate with Guitar Guy using an instant messaging program.

If you don't have RCON passwords already saved in HLSW because you use them regularly, you clearly don't need access to them.

If you need a server restart, you can use the aforementioned instant messenger program to contact Guitar Guy or another staff member to do it for you.

You brought this down on yourself.

Sorry I have other things to do in my oh-so fulfilling life, Lord Junzou. I can get on Xfire and Steam for about an hour or two a day, and chances are that I won't see Guitar Guy. I have no other means to contact him. I don't use HLSW for RCON, either. I actually get in game, something a truly dedicated community member like yourself should value.

But why the fuck do I care? - You

Because Junzou has been a faggot for too long. Fatboy and him run the clan with no regard for anyone but their own interests. Junzou complains about me being emotional and the guy can't even decide whether he likes me today or wants me out of staff. I think Jason put it best, "You're more emotional than a 15 year old girl on her period." That statement works for more than one situation. This is your chance to tell staff to stop being douchebags. I know you all have complaints, voice your opinions. Right the wrongs.

Lastly, if I get kicked out of staff, it's not because I fucked up. I felt like after I got my Engineer position, things started going to hell. After some behind the scenes stuff went down, I regretted my decision and was considering stepping down. Instead, I volunteered to become a community pariah (not quite ala P2, but similar) and help the rest of staff save face.

Also, just because I don't have the power doesn't mean I'm not packing the heat.

postalpic1.gif

Come at me, bro.

EDIT: In retrospect, I'm not mad. I think I've finally realized that sG isn't my life. I'm still a bit annoyed that I can't do any more work on anything, but hey, I get my staff admin still.

As my user title says, I am hated by most staff, but why? I am being baselessly accused of leaking information regarding Oasis to him. Junzou is leading this witch-hunt and has since barred me from the Advisor forum, greatly inhibiting the amount of work I can do on anything. I no longer have access to restart any servers, RCON or the ability to easily communicate with other engineers on projects we've been working on.

Our most recent PMs:

Sorry I have other things to do in my oh-so fulfilling life, Lord Junzou. I can get on Xfire and Steam for about an hour or two a day, and chances are that I won't see Guitar Guy. I have no other means to contact him. I don't use HLSW for RCON, either. I actually get in game, something a truly dedicated community member like yourself should value.

Because Junzou has been a faggot for too long. Fatboy and him run the clan with no regard for anyone but their own interests. Junzou complains about me being emotional and the guy can't even decide whether he likes me today or wants me out of staff. I think Jason put it best, "You're more emotional than a 15 year old girl on her period." That statement works for more than one situation. This is your chance to tell staff to stop being douchebags. I know you all have complaints, voice your opinions. Right the wrongs.

Lastly, if I get kicked out of staff, it's not because I fucked up. I felt like after I got my Engineer position, things started going to hell. After some behind the scenes stuff went down, I regretted my decision and was considering stepping down. Instead, I volunteered to become a community pariah (not quite ala P2, but similar) and help the rest of staff save face.

Also, just because I don't have the power doesn't mean I'm not packing the heat.

postalpic1.gif

Come at me, bro.

Who would accuse you of leaking staff info. I dont believe it.....

Guest J_MaFia

Junzou is ok. It's just when he dosent like you, you pay for it... Dearly... Fatb0y is a fucking troll loser. Get him the fuck off staff..

Well done clay you the man!

EDIT: In retrospect, I'm not mad. I think I've finally realized that sG isn't my life. I'm still a bit annoyed that I can't do any more work on anything, but hey, I get my staff admin still.

What is this? the 4th time you've had this epiphany?

Our most recent PMs:

postalpic1.gif

Come at me, bro.

I want to reply with something supportive but all I can think is "How the fuck did he get the picture of me from 10 years in the future?

I have no feelings for Clay either way. But there was such a shitstorm in Staff after Clay was reinstated as an Engineer. And now this...

Fatboy and him run the clan with no regard for anyone but their own interests.

I laughed.

i thought all the staff were mature im 18 and im more mature then half the adults stop having ur little . shits happens get over it. as i recall clay has never leaked shit to peoples so yah grow up :D this doesnt include jason, blob, lopez, mitch, marvin, all the engineers ros and sos. If we lose clay we lose a friend and a god damn good engy

Guest J_MaFia
Clay I don't understand why you are so upset.

I thought Wal-Mart greeters were supposed to be cheery and upbeat.

Get out

Who would accuse you of leaking staff info. I dont believe it.....
What is this? the 4th time you've had this epiphany?

I have no feelings for Clay either way. But there was such a shitstorm in Staff after Clay was reinstated as an Engineer. And now this...

I laughed.

I am glad the only responses to Clays accusations of staff trolling has been more trolling.

So is this a staff leak?

I feel like this is a staff leak.

To u everything is with ur big boy pants and ur big boy belt

I'm not even going to dignify this with more of a response than this post; this is a rant because you lost access to a forum that you (1) Didn't need and (2) abused. Most of the shit has to do with staff that happened in the staff forum, mainly the fact that Clay is most securely fashioned to Oasis's nutsack, and was feeding him information about how the discussion about him being banned, and possibly unbanned was going. There were multiple staff who were getting instant messages about "Oh, why did X say Y? But what about Z?"

Clay, if you can't log onto Steam, you can also (a) send e-mails or (b) send PMs. Guitar Guy actually sent me a PM earlier today asking me about something, so I know he knows how to use them as well. PS - He got Syndicate FM working within a day of starting work on it.

The "15 year old girl" comment was directed at you, not me; of course, you can't re-read that post, because it was made in the staff forum.

fatb0y doesn't run shit-- Jason runs things. He's overruled or shot me down more in the past month than I can count on one hand, and I don't mind that, because generally speaking his ideas are better (except with how to handle Oasis). I think Jason (at least) is going to have a good laugh when he reads that portion of your post.

If you get kicked from staff (which is getting more and more likely) what you want to tell people is completely up to you; we'll give you the boilerplate "Clay stepped down, too busy with life, etc" post that everyone else gets. It's gonna be hard to sell that though, especially when you make threads like this one where it's made apparent that you dun goof'd and you're trying to save face.

That's all I've got to say to you.

I am glad the only responses to Clays accusations of staff trolling has been more trolling.

I'm not taking sides but I call it like I see it. Clay is ACTIVELY leaking staff info. The gloves are off.....u dun goof'd.....

RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!!!

2OlCnPKr4Q8

General

• Leaking ANYTHING from the staff forum without the original poster's consent is strictly prohibited.
  • You will be held accountable for your actions. Think before you act, and consider the possible repercussions.
  • If you have a problem with another staff member, make a thread in the Staff Forum. Don't just bitch privately.
  • Staff operates as a whole, so don't sit and whimper when something happens you don't like. Speak your mind (in this forum, not on xfire or vent

So. This is from the 'Staff Guidelines' page. Do I see a problem here? Yes.

General

* Leaking ANYTHING from the staff forum without the original poster's consent is strictly prohibited.

* You will be held accountable for your actions. Think before you act, and consider the possible repercussions.

* If you have a problem with another staff member, make a thread in the Staff Forum. Don't just bitch privately.

* Staff operates as a whole, so don't sit and whimper when something happens you don't like. Speak your mind (in this forum, not on xfire or vent

So. This is from the 'Staff Guidelines' page. Do I see a problem here? Yes.

More leaks!

So I take it the consequences are justified, and in regards to staff trolling, we all just kind of have a chuckle about how silly staff can be and move on.