Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONKEH

Monkeh's Application (Accepted)

Incapable of a serious moment.......24/7 JB persona.........

-2/5

Y: blob

A: Nova

N: Mitch, C12K, Jizz

At first I didn't understand this...Then I scrolled down to see Junzou's dots...fucking lolz

Still posts in all CAPS despite all the warnings he has been given.

In server he's fun and I like him a lot when I play with him, but on the forums it's unacceptable.

-3/5

N: Mitch, C12K, Junzou, LOPEZ

Also, I could just deny this considering he hasn't agreed to the terms & conditions.

Guest checkster

Damn son, best ap ever, must let into clan.

Still posts in all CAPS despite all the warnings he has been given.

In server he's fun and I like him a lot when I play with him, but on the forums it's unacceptable.

-3/5

Also, I could just deny this considering he hasn't agreed to the terms & conditions.

Woah woah, all of you guys are willing to sacrifice the absolute meaning of fun just because he posts in caps? Having PRO MONKEH represent sG would be a great advertisement for the clan. I only know of one person who doesn't like playing with MONKEH. If this gets worse, you bet your ass I'm going to defend this application with everything I have.

We've seen monkeh be serious. He hardly ever uses the forums, but is a major impact on the server he is in. Him talking in caps just shows his fun and upbeat personality. He hardly ever uses the forums so forum presence is an "iffy" subject. When he got VA on Jailbreak, I didn't see him once abuse his powers but instead was actually very helpful. He was a good admin regardless of his attitude. And on TTT the server gets packed and full when he is on just because of how he acts. It's not like we're trying to hand him staff, we're voting to let him into sG. He hasn't fucked up like some of the other people nor is an annoying brat. So i still give a big Yes for monkeh.

My opinion doesn't mean much, but I really like him. We play black ops a lot and work together playing the tactical part, its always fun to play with him and I always hop on when I see him on black ops.

This man is truly the shit....ingame that is.

If I didn't know him and only saw his app, I would instantly deny it as well.

But eh, some people are special amirite?

I love how some people have to change their attitudes, and some people are just accepted as just being what they are (annoying). "Ace, change before you try and get into sG" "Oh, Monkeh! Dude he's never serious BUT IT'S AWESOME!!" I get that there's a difference but I'm glad staff aren't falling for it.

-2/5

Y: blob, Zachmanman

fuck ya'll, I hate the srsness we have going on, could use a few less buzzkills and lonely virgin trolls here

He's been warned about posting in all caps before. It's fucking annoying; it's just like chronx or some other retard talking in the forums. I definitely enjoy playing with him in game, but if he wants to be part of the clan, he needs to have good representation on the forums as well as the servers, and he just doesn't have it on the forums. I'm not going to let MONKEH in while denying someone else, it's a double-standard.

I love how some people have to change their attitudes, and some people are just accepted as just being what they are (annoying). "Ace, change before you try and get into sG" "Oh, Monkeh! Dude he's never serious BUT IT'S AWESOME!!" I get that there's a difference but I'm glad staff aren't falling for it.

There's a difference between annoying and entertaining, especially in-game.

Pro Monkeh is entertaining in game, and smart and clever as hell.

I dare say no one has ever called Ace "intentionally entertaining".

There's a difference between annoying and entertaining, especially in-game.

Pro Monkeh is entertaining in game, and smart and clever as hell.

I dare say no one has ever called Ace "intentionally entertaining".

True. Never thought of it that way.

if he wants to be part of the clan, he needs to have good representation on the forums as well as the servers, and he just doesn't have it on the forums.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT "INTERNET FORUM PROFESSIONALISM" IN REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN SG

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT "INTERNET FORUM PROFESSIONALISM" IN REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN SG

Maybe you should learn from your other 2 attempts.

i know things have changed since i have changed but, i got into this clan by spamming sounds. a little more consideration?

You made DR a whole lotta fun with those sounds.

Relevant: Is he even serious about trying to get in? Maybe he's just trollin.

-2/5

fuck ya'll, I hate the srsness we have going on, could use a few less buzzkills and lonely virgin trolls here

See, I wouldn't mind this, but considering this is his what, third time applying and it's the same way, I can't take him seriously.

He is a cool guy, but he does take it a bit far and frankly, I think it's just trolling at this point. I can be funny too, but at the same time NOT FUCKING TALK ALL THE TIME LIKE THIS AND YELL EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE.

He if can actually make a legit recruitment page, then we can continue.

-3/5

N: Mitch, C12K, Junzou, LOPEZ, Oracion

i know things have changed since i have changed but, i got into this clan by spamming sounds. a little more consideration?

Yet here you are, posting without your caps lock being broken.

I like him in game. I don't like him on the forums.

Being as I'm supposed to represent the COMMUNITY, I will defer to the COMMUNITY's opinion. If the COMMUNITY's opinion is still overwhelmingly positive tomorrow night, I will change my vote. Dissenters, this is your chance to have your voice heard.

If the COMMUNITY opinion is still overwhelmingly positive, I'll change my vote, but if it backfires, I'm not taking responsibility.

Yet here you are, posting without your caps lock being broken.

I like him in game. I don't like him on the forums.

Being as I'm supposed to represent the COMMUNITY, I will defer to the COMMUNITY's opinion. If the COMMUNITY's opinion is still overwhelmingly positive tomorrow night, I will change my vote. Dissenters, this is your chance to have your voice heard.

If the COMMUNITY opinion is still overwhelmingly positive, I'll change my vote, but if it backfires, I'm not taking responsibility.

But you're part of the community Jzou, and the reason you are staff and have a vote is because you've been here long enough and done enough for the community to know what works and what doesn't. So if you think his joining sG is detrimental to the organization, vote that way. You're the community representative as far as being one of the faces of sG, but when it comes to letting people into sG, your say is still your own.

IMHO.

Guest J_MaFia

sG | MONKEH

sG | Monkeh

I like the cap's way better :3