Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Teamspeak 3

We have switched from Ventrilo to a new Teamspeak 3 server! We are currently in the process of settings things up, so please forgive us if something is a bit... off. If you see anything that should be changed, let us know by posting here. Here are a few screenshots of the new server:

7x1st.png

8OJPb.png

The new server IP and port are: 67.213.217.179:9987

Once your DNS has updated (within 24 hours) the server will be connectible through voice.joinsg.net:9987

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MITCH

first

edit: dyaww, no thanks to mitch even though i spent six hours setting up the server ;'(

thanks to clay, scopene, church, mimic, guitar gay, tansen, hwanted and a couple other people who helped set up the server for six hours last night ;)

thanks to clay, scopene, church, mimic, guitar gay, tansen, hwanted and a couple other people who helped set up the server for six hours last night ;)

Straight up. :3

Check out my digger:

YRmVJ.png

DAT ASIAN HAVEN

GJ setting this up btw, mitch.

yed chopstik

Everyone, if you need:

to be registered on TS3,

need channel admin for channels such as Kool-Aid, Clay's Stuff, Asian Haven, etc.,

something done on Teamspeak

Double-click my name on Teamspeak, and leave me a private message. I'll get back to you ASAP

What was the difference in moving from vent to Team speak anyways? Just askin.

TeamSpeak is open source, which allows more possibilities for developers. Ventrilo is closed-source.

We can host TeamSpeak, we have to rent a server for Ventrilo.

TeamSpeak is still in constant development, Ventrilo hasn't been updated in ages.

TeamSpeak logs everything (who moves who, etc.,), Ventrilo doesn't. This reduces the abuse and rage from retards who don't know who's playing tricks on them.

We have full control of the TeamSpeak server.

TeamSpeak is open source, which allows more possibilities for developers. Ventrilo is closed-source.

TeamSpeak is still in constant development, Ventrilo hasn't been updated in ages.

TeamSpeak logs everything (who moves who, etc.,), Ventrilo doesn't. This reduces the abuse and rage from retards who don't know who's playing tricks on them.

Got it. Thanks for explaining.

You forgot that Teamspeak also saves us $15 a month.

You forgot that Teamspeak also saves us $15 a month.

You read reel guud.

I like this. A lot better than our Vent

It looks WAY better than vent. I like how many more tools there are, like channel chat.

I've been using Vent for like 8 years or so now and could never get into TS, but now that I have a reason to mess around with TS to see it's capabilities, I will give it a shot. So far, I like the new TS3 UI. Better than 1, 1.5 and 2 put together. It's starting to be a work of art rather than a work of shit. :)