Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Community Meeting

how many people can teamspeak hold? and if it was free, why didn't you guys do this ages ago?

vent is cool and all but TS does the same thing for free.

Ill try to be there....sat at 3 seems doable....

We're seriously considering moving to TS 1) cause it's free 2) because we can set our slot limit and 3) because we can set admin permissions more easily. We can limit the vent admin of abusive admins like Lopez and Mitch, and give restricted admin that actually works without giving people whole server admin. We could also start selling private channels and admin.

selling private channels?

like a onetime thing or monthly?

how does the admin on vent work now? i thought it worked like how you mentioned, it works as in you either have full admin or you don't?

We're seriously considering moving to TS 1) cause it's free 2) because we can set our slot limit and 3) because we can set admin permissions more easily. We can limit the vent admin of abusive admins like Lopez and Mitch, and give restricted admin that actually works without giving people whole server admin. We could also start selling private channels and admin.

I know a teamspeak server we can have members go on to see how they like teamspeak before hand, I can give the I.P. upon request.

I'll never know what time that is unless sometime tells me how to convert this shit.
Old enough to not give a fuck about time zones.

6) Recruitment-- how's the current system working? Are the people that shouldn't be getting in being blocked? Does the whole 1 month system discourage people who would be good members from joining? Even though community members don't have a concrete vote, do you feel like your voice is being heard?

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?37251-Rank-System-Idea.

I'm also excited about the move to TeamSpeak.

You and Samm can't have one until she turns 18. I don't feel like making the clan liable for any shit.

lol.

I was more laughing at the delight of certain elite who like their little clubhouse in vent, but I guess that too is an interest for me...

I think you know we're smarter than to risk anything where other people have power, even if legality wasn't an issue.

By that I meant I don't know time zones at all, therefore I would need something to aid me in the process of timezones.

Such as I don't know the time difference between my time and another persons timezone, so when someone says "Eastern time" I'm like, fuck you what time is that?

By that I meant I don't know time zones at all, therefore I would need something to aid me in the process of timezones.

Such as I don't know the time difference between my time and another persons timezone, so when someone says "Eastern time" I'm like, fuck you what time is that?

do you really need help?

Fuck you, I haven't abused my Vent Admin since I lost it last summer D':

I want to be treated equally, but then again I'm a minority )':

Fuck you, I haven't abused my Vent Admin since I lost it last summer D':

Fuck YOU, I've never abused my Vent Admin and I can't get it (ex-staff) because of people like you abusing it.

Fuck YOU, I've never abused my Vent Admin and I can't get it (ex-staff) because of people like you abusing it.

Like fohacidal and wookie pulling everyone into one channel and making noises 8)