Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Beerman a racist fuck?

several times recently (as in today and yesterday)Beerman will become warden and play spelling bee, and shout the word to spell is the n word before disconnecting. hes done this like 3 times and when i asked him why he did it he said it was because they were the worst people on earth, after the jews. so is he immune to punishment or something because he doesnt seem to be getting anything in terms of consewuences (lol bad spelling)

EDIT: So as it turns out beerman was getting punished i just didnt know. sorry to beerman for making this thread, i was just pissed off that i thought he could shout the n word and get away it

Guest Cheshire kitty

You're name is jewinator and you're reporting racism.

I thought Jew's were not a race of people but a religion?

debatable, from what i have been told that Jews come from a blood line of people however, the "race" classification may not be entirely appropriate for all. others tell me just to stick with "culture"

anyway ... you complain about him when your name is Jewinator? how many marbles did you lose?

debatable, from what i have been told that Jews come from a blood line of people however, the "race" classification may not be entirely appropriate for all. others tell me just to stick with "culture"

anyway ... you complain about him when your name is Jewinator? how many marbles did you lose?

Can you say your catch-phrase :D?

several times recently (as in today and yesterday)Beerman will become warden and play spelling bee, and shout the word to spell is the n word before disconnecting. hes done this like 3 times and when i asked him why he did it he said it was because they were the worst people on earth, after the jews. so is he immune to punishment or something because he doesnt seem to be getting anything in terms of consewuences (lol bad spelling)

And I do get consequences. I don't disconnect afterwards. I get kicked. And I've been banned before. And you really need to learn how to ease up. You took the "worst people" thing seriously? Lighten up and stop complaining.

Seeing as how your name is jewinator and your spray/pic for you steam is a star of david with a swatstika in it you shouldnt really be complaining.

if you hadnt noticed (which i understand your not in the clan and all)

half the community is racist, or atleast randomly blurts out the n word here and there

Seeing as how your name is jewinator and your spray/pic for you steam is a star of david with a swatstika stick you shouldnt really be complaining.

that.

well there were a lot of people on the server when he did it, does that count?

like as in the server was full and some of them had to be admins

There was a ton of people around when i fucked pamela anderson... does that count?

Are you serious half the community of sG is racist?

Not really racist, more like feels the need to say it constantly to mess around. Granted I've said it in vent rarely, but some of you kids really overkill it.

wow, i was just angery that he wasnt getting punished, but then it turns out that he was and now this thread is turning into a debate over wether or not im racist and wether or not jews are a race.

the internet is a weird place...

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

wow, i was just angery that he wasnt getting punished, but then it turns out that he was and now this thread is turning into a debate over wether or not im racist and wether or not jews are a race.

the internet is a weird place...

oh fuck now im gonna get a ton of responses asking me if i just figured that out, anyway though sorry beerman i thought you were getting away with this without any consequences, thats about the entire reason i was angery.

P.S. is it really being racist to have the word jew in your name, i thought racism meant discremination against another race because they were a differant race. and plus i got the idea from when a jewish friend did an impersination of the terminator and called himself the jewinator.

Is anyone even offended? I'm sure he means it as a joke. I often see people in the servers say the n word jokingly, like whats up ma nigga, and usually let it go. I really don't think that would be considered hatefull.

so this thread is basically resolved, since beerman was actualley getting punished and i just didnt know. i only started this thread to get him punished and i posted a responce apoligizing for starting it in the first place seeing as its goal had already been accomplished. so why is everyone still posting stuff?