Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Staff Member Changes [Mini-Digest 8/6/2010]

Syndicate Gamers Mini Digest 8/6/10]

Staff Changes

Joint Chiefs

We would once again like to welcome Oracion to the Joint Chiefs! He has shown outstanding commitment as the Golden Child, and this promotion is well deserved!

Advisors

Over the past week or so we have been accepting applications to fill in the open spots in staff. We received 17 applications, and while it was close we eventually narrowed it down to four people. Some people were ruled out because they didn't even read the basic requirements (level 3 or higher), so next time I suggest you guys keep this in mind :) For the Remaining 13 applicants, it was a pretty close call, and for those who didn't make it, hopefully ou'll get your shot next time!

Without any more ranting, we would like to welcome Fatb0y, Contract Killer, Mary Jane (Karma), and Chicago Ted as the newest members of staff! We hope they will do their best and exceed some of the previous staff we have had!

Random Stuff

Site Changes

Jason just wanted to say that there will be a major site change coming up in the next few weeks. Hopefully you will all like what he and fatb0y have been working on!

A Warning

I'd just like to say that there will be a no tolerance policy for trolling/baiting/flaming with this new group of staff. Anything of this sort will result in a 3 day ban.

Please join us in congratulating the new advisors to their positions and wish them good luck!

Congrats

Site Changes

Jason just wanted to say that there will be a major site change coming up in the next few years. Hopefully you will all like what he and fatb0y have been working on!

FTFY

Guest rw.Sentenced

Derp. Just read i'm not allowed to troll the new staff

Guest Fohacidal
I will give anyone who says what they really think of new staff in this thread a cookie. But you'll probably still get banned.

Fatboy doesnt deserve anything with power in this clan and Karma getting staff this soon is stupid. Other then that Im not sure what Chicago Ted can really do with advisor, but at least contract is finally getting some attention.

Maybe if I make a new account and pose as a 20 year old female and apply Ill have a good chance at getting staff quick. Hell maybe Ill join, then quit, then rejoin and THEN Ill get staff. Tits, I better get that account started...

Also wtf with your avatar

Fatboy doesnt deserve anything with power in this clan and Karma getting staff this soon is stupid. Other then that Im not sure what Chicago Ted can really do with advisor, but at least contract is finally getting some attention.

Maybe if I make a new account and pose as a 20 year old female and apply Ill have a good chance at getting staff quick. Hell maybe Ill join, then quit, then rejoin and THEN Ill get staff. Tits, I better get that account started...

cookie.jpg

50/50 chance of Church banning you I think though.

<3

Thanks guys

Congrats Oracion you deserve it my slutty little hoe. Congrats to Contract Killer also.

To Junzou it is not worth that cookie even though it looks orgasmic.

Inb4 mass admin abuse from ted.

inb4 moar qq from newfags who applied for staff...

L3 was a requirement. Sorry that the current staff has wised up enough to realize that newfags make terrible staff members.

inb4 moar qq from newfags who applied for staff...

L3 was a requirement. Sorry that the current staff has wised up enough to realize that newfags make terrible staff members.

Lol, i didn't apply.

Sign in to follow this