Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WestWind7x

WestWind7x recruitment application form (Accepted)

Name: Scott

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25471143

XFire: lazyboy92

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/18071

Microphone: yes sir

Favorite Server: zombie escape

Have you ever hacked in game before: nope and never will

Questions or Comments: nope

About Yourself: just a friendly asian wanting to make the server a better place by being a good admin.

Referral(s): chosenone2000

Confrimed

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/7325-Protocol-for-Reporting-an-abusive-player

• Have one staff referral

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 50 posts

• Have at least 24 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by an Advisor so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Joint Chiefs of Staff:

• Looooooooooooooongcat (XFire: festizian)
Advisors:
  • HoboInArmy (XFire: hobo22)
  • Howard Dean (XFire: kevin000111)
  • Marvin (XFire: Nailath)
  • Mitch (XFire: geekyaznboy)
  • Oracion (XFire: duelist)

Recruitment Officers:

• Blob (XFire: blobzorz)
  • ChosenOne2000 (XFire: chosenone2000)
  • zachmanman (XFire: zachmanman)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining 4 yes votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

i would give him a warning first, and if he continued to do it i would mute him with admin, and if he avoided getting muted by leaving the server and rejoining the server i would kick him and if he came back and continued to mic spam i would ban him for 10 mins.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

i would record a demo and kick/ban

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

i would tell them that they would have to go through the same procedure as i did. 2 weeks forum time, 24 hours of game play, 50 posts, and a referal by a staff, and then post an application on the forums after they have done everything.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

yes i do. i'm 18 years old and people tell me what a great player and admin i am all the time. when ever i get on the server i always greet everyone and treat everyone nicely.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

well i love the server and the community. this clan is great and everyone here is awesome. when ever i'm on css the only servers i go on are sG servers.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

yes i do.

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

like i said. when ever i play css i'm only on the sG servers. and i will always be on the forums and posting some stuff. its fun to get to know people on the forums better.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

well l'm really nice and i always listen to the players and help them if there is something wrong with the server. i always help people with my admin and i never abuse.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

yes i will. i'm always on topic and i never spam.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

nope. this is my first application

West is one of a few ZE admins. He always does his best to enhance the experience of the ZE players. He will be a good clan member to represent the ZE player base.

Yes

1/4

yes

4/4

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 8 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

West is one of a few ZE admins. He always does his best to enhance the experience of the ZE players. He will be a good clan member to represent the ZE player base.

Yes

1/4

Because ChosenOne makes him sound nice yes.

4/15

yes 8/15

hey westwind i suggest you change ur forum name to westwind. because I was like who is this, but than i saw the title and i was like oh.

yes 8/15

hey westwind i suggest you change ur forum name to westwind. because I was like who is this, but than i saw the title and i was like oh.

I know. I posted to get my name changed in the official name change thread. But it has yet to be change.

I know. I posted to get my name changed in the official name change thread. But it has yet to be change.

Ya okay thats cool.