Sign in to follow this  
IggySeeker

red

Guest Horny©at

Yes I do agree with everything you just said. It's kind of like "yea we are getting money but for what?"

While the idea of getting 15 dollars for every admin subscription is awesome, the idea of admin abusing and having horrible admins from giving out admin to easily is NOT awesome.

My requirement for admin would be as follows:

You have to be in the clan to get admin [L1-L5] (you will be expected to behave at a higher standard than a regular) OR you have to be a really well-known regular on our servers (someone who sets a good example and is know for helping out others and such)

The admins are sometimes bad, but we need the donations to keep the servers running. And if you want to complain about the admin who is abusing just report in this forum. Thats all there is to it.

Most likely won't happen.. Just saying, unless you want to donate more money...

But, this is the reason as to why as members/regulars and/or other admins, it is your responsibility that when you see people abusing to demo/ss them and report it. Sure the first time of them doing something is small, they'll probably only be warned. But if you catch them multiple times, it's going to be taken from them...

If there is someone you know that admin abuses quite regularly, whenever you see them join game, just start up a demo. Even if you record for quite a while and come post the whole demo if you point out the times when they do it, and you could add in screenshots in there as well, staff will review and take care of it... and sooner or later, we'll be left with only the decent/good admins.

It dosen't harm the community.

If you have a problum with some of the admin's there is a simple thing you can do.

Get evidence of them abusing there admin and report them into the CD. Simple yes? That way we keep are money rolling in, and we keep the people who shouldn't have admin away from having it ever again :)

But unless you have another suggestion for us getting are money in, then this thread is going NOWERE.

This is a terrible idea. Stop being selfish bastards just to keep admin to the clan JUST because your in it. I would assume that 30 of our subscriptions would come from non-member admins.

Guest rw.Sentenced

So you think that everyone non-sG with admin is an immature teenager? The majority of us would be older than you, and we paid for it ourselves. Plus, how are we harming the community, we're keeping it going, both with the donations, and dealing with the rule breakers? Y

Guest rw.Sentenced

Assumptions made from false information? Do you know assumptions work? Also point out, a) Where i insulted you b) Where i made it about YOUR age.

You weren't making it about age, but the problems with people abusing powers. So explain this

"Why? because immature rich teenagers steal their parents credit card and purchase admin!"

That is absolutely geared towards a certain age group, also of course my post is controverted, you're generalising, and just plain wrong.

Plus, how do you know that people in the clan won't abuse? What makes them less liable than the rest of us, Plus, what is this *we* business. I didn't realise you were speaking on behalf of the clan now

end thread, i refuse to argue bout this anymore

yea holmes. unfortantly to keep this clan alive, we need the moneyz. you see butt munch admins, take some screenshots or demos, report it. and then they are done with. FOREVER. or for like a couple days or summthing.

yea holmes. unfortantly to keep this clan alive, we need the moneyz. you see butt munch admins, take some screenshots or demos, report it. and then they are done with. FOREVER. or for like a couple days or summthing.

You mean servers :P but yeah. Thats funny thing they get admin and then lose it and just wasted their money cuz they keep admin abusing and they dont know the rules lol.

I did not say that rw.Sentenced please stop making assumptions out of false information...and please refrain from insults toward me,

Yes you did say that, you said kids stealing their parents cards. Also not once did he insult you and his post is more than valid.

Non members have just as much right to buy admin as a member of sG. The complaint department is there for a good reason, if your not happy with an admin then report them.

Okay…So…what I can gather form this post is pretty much summed into this story…

Along came sG with the new and cool everyone can buy admin if you haves money!!! So everyone does…

Soon all the new people with admin believe, I BE ADMIN THAT MEAN ME GOD NOW…So they pass judgement down apon the regular players as they see fit and chaos insued!

Then along came Mitch of….Mexicania and Oracion of omgeesmyhaircutisnice….-istan

And with the power invested in them they brought down the banhammer in wich there was no return to those who were struck with commands such as…

!ban 30 “griefingâ€

!ban forevs “becauseâ€

From Oracion and…

!ban 360 “huh?â€

!slap 0 @renegade

!burn @renegade

!freeze @renegade

!teleport to top of map where fall to death @renegade

!lol @renegade

!change name to latiffa @renegade

!abuse renegade because I find it lulzy @renegade

From Mexican Man…

But then! The complaint department was invented and we all posted QQ’s and lived happily ever after…..

And then there was waffle -.-

Morale of story: complaint department is there for reason bra :o(also waffle is nub)

(Note do not take offence to anything posted this was mainly to address issue in a lolz like manner this was not made to point anything out other then complaint department use. not to single anyone out….except for waffle…but hes a condiment so we don’t care :3)

Here's the deal:

You pay for any box upgrades, server costs and other unforeseeable and/or miscellaneous expenses we may run into and we'll restrict Admin to worthy, mature sG members only.

Guest Waffle

Wait... What about Waffle!!! D:

YOU LEFT THE BEST PART OUT WITH A CLIFFHANGER!

Um, disclaimer: there are non-member admins who pay for their own admin, and aren't immature kids...FYI.

Prime example: Texan

EDIT:

There have been alot of threads floating around related to this, and I can see the point. Lately there have been numerous spoiled little rich teenagers who have their parents buy admin, only to use it for themselves, etc. But you ALL need to realize that the purpose of selling admin is to keep the servers running, with the idea being that those who purchase it are ALSO going to keep the servers running by moderating them.

Yes. There are mistakes. There are inconsistencies, however, most of these admins, myself included, did not purchase admin for the sole purpose of abusing it for ourselves. If you guys have a problem with a particular admin, you need to address it in the complaint department, and stop trying to have it revoked for everyone that is helping by having it.

I dont think so we have many great admins that is not sG like diabeticdaniel ( he was not sG for like 1 month) and alot of other people.

Sign in to follow this