Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

"Serious" Threat to sG

you're one of the fags that says that constantlye, and probably the same fag that said this same thing 4 years ago

I hate original lover fags, ones who think everything used to be better, I bet you think the first mario bros was better than mario bros 3?

also

"not your personal army"

you have no idea do you

you're one of the fags that says that constantlye, and probably the same fag that said this same thing 4 years ago

I hate original lover fags, ones who think everything used to be better, I bet you think the first mario bros was better than mario bros 3?

also

"not your personal army"

I'm sorry that 4Chan is not the elite group of special soldiers you grew up believing in. Probably feels the same as when you found out Santa wasn't real...scratch the last part, I would not want you to have 2 heart breaks in one day.

I'm sorry that 4Chan is not the elite group of special soldiers you grew up believing in. Probably feels the same as when you found out Santa wasn't real...scratch the last part, I would not want you to have 2 heart breaks in one day.

you're just mad that I negged you