Sign in to follow this  
Guest Waffle

How To Be Waffle

Guest Waffle

Nobody can be Waffle except for Waffle. However, people can be LIKE Waffle. This is a how to be like Waffle tutorial.

Step One

A solid, low voice. Do not show emotions or anything else in your voice. Those who show emotions are weak and deserve to die. Basically be monotone.

Step Two

Make people rage. There is nothing better than seeing little retards rage at you for killing them. The best way to do this is by watching carefully and shoot them in the head when you see them do something wrong. A weak CT is a CT who hesitates. Never hesitate.

Step Three

Always get a gun that you are the best with. For me it is an m4a1. Also with that being said, do not put a silencer on. No reason unless last CT.

Step Four

Aim for the head. If it takes you 10 shots to kill one T, you are better off typing kill in console. Only one shot is necessary to put down a rebelling T.

Step Five

Fear. Fear is your most valuable weapon. If people fear you, they will submit to you. Killing a couple of T's to make an example out of them is necessary.

Step Six

At the first sign of a rebellion, take out the person who caused it first. With the leader gone, the rest will soon follow.

Final Step

Kill.

Note - You will not become Waffle. For it is impossible for a person who is not Waffle to be Waffle.

Guest Waffle

No my dear, you cannot be Waffle. Waffle is a God, and I am Waffle.

Guest Waffle

Yeah, they suck. They think they're gods, but they are just... Retarded.

How to win at T:

Run up to the warden and knife him.

Seriously, thats all it takes. ct's are too worried about getting restricted, or they all just fucking suck ass.

lol i do that and the round is basically over cuz no one wants to be warden

Guest Horny©at

...........it's a little bit...........cOLD in here

Nobody can be Waffle except for Waffle. However, people can be LIKE Waffle. This is a how to be like Waffle tutorial.

Step One

A solid, low voice. Do not show emotions or anything else in your voice. Those who show emotions are weak and deserve to die. Basically be monotone.

Step Two

Make people rage. There is nothing better than seeing little retards rage at you for killing them. The best way to do this is by watching carefully and shoot them in the head when you see them do something wrong. A weak CT is a CT who hesitates. Never hesitate.

Step Three

Always get a gun that you are the best with. For me it is an m4a1. Also with that being said, do not put a silencer on. No reason unless last CT.

Step Four

Aim for the head. If it takes you 10 shots to kill one T, you are better off typing kill in console. Only one shot is necessary to put down a rebelling T.

Step Five

Fear. Fear is your most valuable weapon. If people fear you, they will submit to you. Killing a couple of T's to make an example out of them is necessary.

Step Six

At the first sign of a rebellion, take out the person who caused it first. With the leader gone, the rest will soon follow.

Final Step

Kill.

Note - You will not become Waffle. For it is impossible for a person who is not Waffle to be Waffle.

Step One - Check.

Step Two - I'm a pro. I don't lose knife rounds, and I beast kids. kids rage. Check.

Step Three - I'm a beast at any gun. AWP - I noscope bishes. M4A1 - 30 headshots, one clip. AK - 45 headshots, one clip. Check. (PS~ silencer changes recoil of the M4A1, and it USED to add damage through some stupid game glitch, doubt it does this any more, either way, silenced is better for precision pro players. learn to use it idiot.)

Step Four - You right. Faggots be /killin. I be killin. Check.

Step Five - bitches don't like me to be last CT BECAUSE I DON'T MOFUCKING LOSE SON. Fear accomplished. Check.

Step Six - Yeah, still got issues here, as I don't kill nykas with guns right away, but whatev, I get restricted so much that I HAS to worry about that shit.

Final Step - Sorry brah, I'm too good for this shit, I do this step times like 80.

Synopsis: Waffle. Stop tryin' to be like froot. You frontin' trik. ya best respect.

PZ.

Wafflez weakness=zachmanman

1. be a jackass who rebels EVERY round

2. Never wait past the first movement command to rebel, if you do they will get you confined to a space where they can kill you with games like trivia

3.ALWAYS FUCKING REBEL, DOUBLE EMPHASIS, last requests are for pussies

4. Kill the warden, when the warden is dead the CTs lose organization

5. Always take down one person at least when you rebel, the more CTs you take out the greater chance you have of getting your team to tag along and help you kick their ass, this is better if it involves step 4

6. Go for the retard standing 15 feet away from you looking away holding an m4a1, his gun will help you kill more CTs which refers to step 5