Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

I'm going to senior prom, and I need a dress. (Foh, don't read this. You won't care.)

Trust me, even though prom is thought of as the long dresses, plenty of girls wear dresses that are barely long enough to be allowed.

get one of those. they have to be those pencil straight down ones that are skin tight and low cut, maybe no back etc. he'll like it.

Oh yeah, and I know your OP says none of that. But the guys sure like it. :)

EDIT: Oh, here's a site if you're serious about not being revealing and what not haha. No sleveless, cleavage, short etc. http://beautifullymodest.com/store/prom-dresses/

Trust me, even though prom is thought of as the long dresses, plenty of girls wear dresses that are barely long enough to be allowed.

get one of those. they have to be those pencil straight down ones that are skin tight and low cut, maybe no back etc. he'll like it.

Noooo :( I want to look pretty or beautiful, not hot or sexy. And not that any of you would believe me when I say that I feel uncomfortable with too much skin showing to everyone...

Pretty dress, just not my style. NO SHORT DRESSEEESSSSSSS.

... thanks, you're a real pal.

did you even look? lol i really put it there cause that's what you asked for.

did you even look? lol i really put it there cause that's what you asked for.

I'm not like THAT conservative. It can be sorta low cut and a low/open back is fine. Just not short or open on the sides and stuff. I don't know, I'm weird.

because it happens every time...

i don't really like blue dresses imo

looks good in pics, not in person

Bleh this is hard.

i think this suits you the best

... Thanks Ted.

lol. You think it's bad now? When I took my gf to my senior prom, I took her around to stores every weekend for like a month. spending every saturday looking for one that she liked, fit her right, etc. Dress shopping is a pain.

Oh, and that's all on top of her shopping online and her mom taking her out sometimes as well.

PromGirl-389443309.jpgPromGirl-433950309.jpgPromGirl-489523309.jpg

Someone's already wearing the first one to mine, and I don't love the other two :/ I refuse pink dresses, and not so much a fan of the black and white one. I want something sort of different maybe. TY though.

lol. You think it's bad now? When I took my gf to my senior prom, I took her around to stores every weekend for like a month. spending every saturday looking for one that she liked, fit her right, etc. Dress shopping is a pain.

Oh, and that's all on top of her shopping online and her mom taking her out sometimes as well.

Yea. Well I'm not dragging Alex (the guy) around to do that at all. I hate it myself.

Why would you come here, to a den of boys (97% of whom have never touched a titty besides their mother's), to ask for advice on a dress?

Because the only reason I want to look good is for Alex and YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BOYS and it's weird because HE IS A BOY so I figure "hey, maybe they can help."

I know nothing about dresses. I'm definitely not a "girly girl", so yea. :P I don't think I've ever even shopped for a dress in my life.

Yea, girly girls make me puke.

Because the only reason I want to look good is for Alex and YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BOYS and it's weird because HE IS A BOY so I figure "hey, maybe they can help."

give him some fucking pussy and he won't care what the hell you wore.

And we have a winner.

Also, every thread Sammy makes reaches over 3 pages within an hour or two, and escalates from there. coolbeans.

Oh, she hated it too. But she didn't have her license and so I'm gonna be the nice guy I am and offer to take her. It's pretty stressing and she was 5'10 with long legs and stuff, so it seemed like everything we found was either ugly or went half way up her between her foot and knee (she wanted a long one for prom as well) so it took forever.

Guest Fohacidal

How the shit topics like this reach 5 pages is beyond me

Well of course he'll get some... but that is besides the point :/

And we have a winner.

Also, every thread Sammy makes reaches over 3 pages within an hour or two, and escalates from there. coolbeans.

Don't blame me.

Oh, she hated it too. But she didn't have her license and so I'm gonna be the nice guy I am and offer to take her. It's pretty stressing and she was 5'10 with long legs and stuff, so it seemed like everything we found was either ugly or went half way up her between her foot and knee (she wanted a long one for prom as well) so it took forever.

Haha aww. But damn, I wish I were that tall. I'm 5'5 and it's okay... I'm over average but still.

How the shit topics like this reach 5 pages is beyond me

IT'S NOT MY FAULT. It's all of yours.