Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

I'm going to senior prom, and I need a dress. (Foh, don't read this. You won't care.)

Helloooo people.

So yea, I'm going to Senior Prom and I have no idea what to do about a dress. THERE ARE SO MANY and like all the girls got their dresses already... help me?

I like these a lot:

153110JOVANI-1.jpg

2883_84108617153_651012153_2430778_3281884_n.jpg

but my only requirements are that they are not short, not open on the sides (like too revealing)... and that's about it.

I'm definitely wearing my hair down probably like this minus the headband.

Wedding5.jpg

Blonde or black go well with blonde hair. Obviously get something to show a little skin but don't come across as a cockmongler like you normally do.

Not sure what you have planned for that night but if it's rampant cocksucking I don't think it matters what dress you wear.

Blonde or black go well with blonde hair. Obviously get something to show a little skin but don't come across as a cockmongler like you normally do.

Not sure what you have planned for that night but if it's rampant cocksucking I don't think it matters what dress you wear.

What?

And I only come across as a 'cockmongler' to you guys, thank you.

What?

And I only come across as a 'cockmongler' to you guys, thank you.

Oops, guess I had a brain fart. I meant blue.

In regards to OP, 2nd dress. First has a 90's color or some shit and the patterns don't suit a prom. The second dress is far more appropriate and can show some leg. fuckyea

slutty_prom_270.jpg

Awesome dress, should look into it.

OT - I dont like either of those D:

Colors hurt my EYESSSSSSSSSS

... thanks babe.

The second picture she posted looks fine though. ;P

(=

Oops, guess I had a brain fart. I meant blue.

In regards to OP, 2nd dress. First has a 90's color or some shit and the patterns don't suit a prom. The second dress is far more appropriate and can show some leg. fuckyea

Otayotay

...you would.

2nd one is alright.

Alright well I'll scratch the first one. Let's see hmmm...

I think they have these things called "Invisible Dresses". Try one of those. LOL JK

I like the first one :) I'D TAKE A GIRL WEARING THAT OUT ON A CONSENSUAL DINNER DATE!

I think they have these things called "Invisible Dresses". Try one of those. LOL JK

I like the first one :) I'D TAKE A GIRL WEARING THAT OUT ON A CONSENSUAL DINNER DATE!

Aww yay you like the first one (= It was one of the first ones I saw and I like fell in love because it's so different.

And fuck you "Invisible Dresses" Haha I'm surprised you beat Howard to that one.

I don't like either of them, too blue. :\

Yea 90% chance I won't be getting them. This sucks. I want to look goooood... my guy deserves it.

I like the second, but I would go with something black and gold./inb4metro

hag-scpblk-fnt.jpg

Haha no, you are being helpful. I refuse to do short dresses, prom is made to wear the gay long ones that we all hate, but its whatever.

My dress in the end will proabably be either blue, black or green (only because my eyes are green and it'd be purty)

None of them look like prom dresses in the the OP, the 3rd looks like a wedding gown

It is, it was just to show how I want my hair. READ DUDE. But yea, I'm not one for the like silky bright pink or green or yellow tacky prom dresses or ones that are poofy or anything.