Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velo

Velosaraptor's Application (Accepted)

Fine.... I'll finally put my vote in.

Yes

6/6

Now... 15 more! GO GO GO

There you go.

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 8 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Staff:

• CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

• HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

• Xklark (Xfire: xklark)

• Jason (Xfire: ajayx)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

• Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)

• Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

• Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

• Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

• Oracion (Xfire: Oracion)

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

• Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)

• Clay (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

• B'laz.e (Xfire: blazoboy123)

No 3/15

Mainly for the flaming in the tech subforum

Yes,, i know i should not have done that, i got trolled a little.. plus captain M. did not help.. i wont do it again. ive learned my lesson, and i apologize for that and wont do it again. and ive kept my word about these kinds of things. im not asking you to reconsider the vote, you have every right to say no. but hear me out plz

also im probably not going to be on css for a day or two or three. heres the story. my storage drive is showing errors, and windows cant read it properly. so i have to move 130 gb of stuff to a network drive which will take forever, plus my antivirus is quarantining my program "stuffs" before it is copied, so windows cant find it, and it stops the transfer. then i need to full format a 750 gb with PM8, create a 100 gig partition for windows, and rest for storage, reinstall windows on there, then move 130gb back onto it, and maybe even reinstall counterstrike :( its been crashing on me recently, it could be the umbrella sas admin model i had to manually download :/

so.. is the observation in game, on forums or both?

Both, just get out there and play on a lot of the servers so you get well known among the clan members. Dont beg for votes though, that just pisses people off. Be cool, have fun, and the votes will come.

Both, just get out there and play on a lot of the servers so you get well known among the clan members. Dont beg for votes though, that just pisses people off. Be cool, have fun, and the votes will come.

yeah i dont want to beg, i want peoples honest opinions. and btw, my css crashes frequently on the ze server for both of my pc's.. and im going to check out some servers too.

thx loooongcat

Si senors y senoras. <--(I know it's fail)

siete/quince

Lolwut?

yes 8/15

Dont see why not.. good guy

thanks man :)

Only 2 regular clan members play on ZE (me and Sniper Kitty). Staff rarely plays on ZE (rarely = never) how much observing can you do?

If my word counts for anything, you can spam "yes" sight unseen.