Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beerman1555

Beerman's Application (ACCEPTED)

I'll give you a chance, even though I semi agree with what Mitch is talking about. Tone it down and stop raging to admins when you 'get wronged' every round. If I see a ton of JB people getting annoyed with you in voting, I'm probably going to take it as a lesson not learned and you won't have my vote in the end.

Yes 6/6

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 8 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Staff:

• CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

• HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

• Xklark (Xfire: xklark)

• Jason (Xfire: ajayx)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

• Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)

• Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

• Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

• Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

• Oracion (Xfire: Oracion)

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

• Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)

• Clay (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

• B'laz.e (Xfire: blazoboy123)

First.

No. You bitch and moan too much on JB. If a admin dosen't see it, then we can't deal with it. Learn that and i might change.

-1/15

Ninjaedit! Forgot too add upon what mitch has stated, however if you continue your attatude with me or any of the other admin's, i hope you don't mind taking a short break from the server. We don't care if you like to play or not, we want to do are job without being bitched at by someone who act's like a god damn 2 year old.

Yes. 0/15

How many dicks do we have in this clan and you guys wanna bitch about small shit he can change?

Thank you karma...

And as goes for you others. I apologize for anything I have done to annoy you. but think about it, your not perfect either.

know i cannot vote, but:

Beerman rebelled when he had lr

beerman was a bro and finished off a ct i knifed, instead of being a vagina like most.

well in that case! Yes 4/15

Thanks guys! :D. I think the reason why a lot of these guys hate me is because I sometimes go onto JB server around this time. (2:00-3:00pm) and I get fucking owned every round and start saying everything on my mind to them lol... Ive developed a strategic plan. Minigame Server/Deathrun Server - AFTER SCHOOL til 5pm.... Then JB from 5 or 6pm till 5am.

Im tellin you guys. Try jb late night its fucking awesome. We were so hardcore last night against the CT's.

I wish i had a fucking demo of it but I had a cell with a frag in it. So I stepped out of my cell blah blah blah. Someone a few cells down knifed a CT and just wounded him. So as he was going towards MEDIC I hurled my nade at him, it killed him. But wait, thats not all. The blast sent a different nade my way, so I had ANOTHER nade to throw. haha. AND THATS NOT IT!!! lol I chucked THAT nade, killed ANOTHER ct, and THAT NADE BLASTED AN m4 RIGHT INTO MY HANDS!!! :D :D

I was like omfg. I...am...fucking...epic...tonight....

only problem is there is no way to prove it :'(

uhh... VOTE YES FOR BEERMAN!!!