Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

The main problem I have ever had with staff is that they keep shit in their pants so that we can't get ahold of it without looking gay. Every single fucking time something is going to the shitter the government here keeps it concealed. For example lets say clay steals a bunch of money from the clan, then someone would make a thread saying "regarding a certain member" and this thread would never mention clay or what was actually going on leaving everyone to do guesswork and formulate broscience opinions on everything. This leads to more problems than it solves. BE MORE FUCKING STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH US. DON'T HIDE SHIT WHEN THERE IS NO REASON TO. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

Also I see that everytime someone becomes a staff member, they stop playing css. This leads to them not giving a shit about the community because they aren't a part of a big portion of what this community is. This doesn't happen to every staff member, but it is very obvious when it happens.

Also also, quit playing favorites. The newer staff aren't guilty of it as much as the older staff was. If a new member messages you on xfire with a question or a request. Don't ignore them just because they aren't your best buddy.

Amen.

Iknorite, when shit was going on with P2 or others, we would have 10 pages of people talking shit before anyone even truly knew what was going on.

Yea and 1 troll would bring the whole thread off topic :/

Also I see that everytime someone becomes a staff member, they stop playing css. This leads to them not giving a shit about the community because they aren't a part of a big portion of what this community is. This doesn't happen to every staff member, but it is very obvious when it happens.

Also also, quit playing favorites. The newer staff aren't guilty of it as much as the older staff was. If a new member messages you on xfire with a question or a request. Don't ignore them just because they aren't your best buddy.

I actually was still frequent in wcs, which is probably why I wasn't on vent as much as they liked (ok so maybe i went to vent twice since staff? Then again by the time I get home, everyone is already asleep and logged off so why bother right?) Then again maybe since I was so frequent on wcs, I didnt get the time in with the staff that I needed to fit in their clique which is why I'm no longer staff.

signed

Back in the day I would try to report something to staff on xfire like I was supposed to like "zombie mod server down" and every single staff member that I wasn't best buds with would ignore me. Junzou would answer me and if I spammed hobos xfire to the point of crashing his computer he would answer, but all the others would just ignore because they had better things to do than give a shit about shit.

Just restating what I said about evasive staff members.

I'll agree with this Howard, and props for spearheading this. However, it's disappointing that favorites are being picked, even in this thread.

There aren't so much staff cliques as there are troll cliques, and they're annoying faggots.
I thought you were kicked out for walls? :\

I could be wrong. <3 ;)

--------------------------------------------

I would like to see staff re-vamped, and all the trolls banned permanently, and given no seconds chances.

I agree with this, but I doubt it will happen. Also, irony.

Yo I luv you, but 4chan is behind me now anywayz i need to get a new sig soon.

why the edit??

and i agree with wat zach said, no reason in having a community this big if you cant tell them whats going on straight up, dont hide shit. And also, with a community this big, its impossible to monitor everything and hear everyone's opinion. People need to realize its the internet, ull probly never meet any of the ppl u talk to on here and because of that one day sumone will be ur friend and next they will troll u or do sumthing to you or involving you just because its funny. U shouldnt get online expecting to make life long friends or expect to be able to trust ppl u meet. That's just how it is. People do fucked up shit simply because they can. I'm not saying i agree with whats happened over the last couple weeks. But we've all done stuff to other ppl just to laugh about it. Also, having one staff post a thread like this just makes ppl think that the staff as a whole arent bucking up and that just howard in this instance is trying to be all power hungry. I agree with most of the stuff said by howard but instead of out of nowhere posting a thread like this, with threats and rage, think about stuff before u say it or people will get the wrong ideas.

<3 Jennifer =)

I've held my piece most of the time I've been in this clan. With everything that's gone on, I'm the type of person who doesn't rock the boat, I just keep my mouth shut and let things ride out. I'm growing a pair and I'm not keeping my mouth shut any more. I'm going to call it like it is, good or bad, bullshit or not.

I concur.....

I have NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST SHIPPO!!!! However, he was banned for hacking....Mario/ Jason unbans him on his own. People acknowledge his 30+ aliases and the staff shrug their shoulders. I'm just asking the staff to live by their own rules. If a community vote was held and shippo was unbanned....so be it. Shippo is just the example that sticks out in my head. Again, shippo is a funny guy to me, but rules are rules.....

People act like "king shit" on the forums, but when you get them on vent or on a webcam "they aint shit". People I just want equality. If you're 12 or 21 we all have to live by the clan rules.

I concur.....

I have NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST SHIPPO!!!! However, he was banned for hacking....Mario/ Jason unbans him on his own. People acknowledge his 30+ aliases and the staff shrug their shoulders. I'm just asking the staff to live by their own rules. If a community vote was held and shippo was unbanned....so be it. Shippo is just the example that sticks out in my head. Again, shippo is a funny guy to me, but rules are rules.....

People act like "king shit" on the forums, but when you get them on vent or on a webcam "they aint shit". People I just want equality. If you're 12 or 21 we all have to live by the clan rules.

I'll be completely honest.

I have no steam id for the servers, All 4 of them are banned.

I just sit here and watch.

I dont even really troll anymore its just fun to have FFA

Leave meh alone.

EDIT

My walls have nothing to do with the forums thats why I am unbanned

Guest Fohacidal

In my honest opinion what happened was pretty low, like I told howard this is why I dont trust any pictures of me on the internet to stay on the internet (except for the select few who do know what I look like)

Alright so here's my two cents. I know staff does A LOT. No questions asked, there is more to take care of than most people see. But when it comes to the forums, rules must be enforced and staff must be kept in check as well. The whole thing with Noire and Pebbz was blown out of proportion. So they had their little problem, honestly a problem between staff should be kept within staff forums, and sorted out, rather than threads upon threads of public viewing what is happening. Then when he was 'decidedly' kicked, he should have been talked to before hand and had the opportunity to resign or whatever. I know for a fact, many staff didn't know what was going on in this situation, they knew as much as I did and that's not how things should be ran. If this is going to be an 'equal' power staff lead community, then ALL staff needs to be straight on what's happening. If I have a question about what Noire was kicked for, any staff should be able to answer this.

Staff needs to come to a FULL agreement in STAFF forums before it is released into the public. Then be straight-forward to us about what is going on.

Now, on to the trolling issue. No more letting something slide which leads to people leaving the clan. Yes, I'm reffering to BC in this particular instance, because it is the most recent. Whatever you feelings towards her as a person, or staff is irrelevant. What happened shouldn't have happened, if she is to busy to continue helping the community, staff needs to take this into consideration and say "Hey, you've been a great help, but as for now, I think your life is taking a majority of your time and you're not able to do what needs to be done. When you have the time, we'd be glad to have you back". There is no reason as to why someone should be leaving due to hard feelings and trolling.

Maybe this is what should happen, because for some reason, EVERYONE seems to have a problem with staff that gets put in, and they complain about what gets done, experience they have, length they've been in the clan etc. Staff really needs to stay on top of other staff. It's like being in a server, admins don't have special rights, they break the rules, they're slayed or whatever needs to happen. If staff needs to take leave due to upcoming events in their real life, maybe a TEMPORARY staff position to someone who has time and/or experience that can help get the stuff done that needs to be. If everything is going smooth at that point in time, just keep the staff position closed for the time being, until either more help is needed, or the old staff member is available to come back and contribute again.

I agree with this, but I doubt it will happen. Also, irony.

Truth isn't trolling in regards to me calling out the collection of people that are ruining the community. Why should I be sensitive to people who obviously don't give a fuck? And as for the second post, I was srs. Last I heard Tstan got booted for walls. Wasn't trolling.

I do believe the finger should be pointed at you now for trying to get under my skin, like always. Try harder Junzou. :)

Shippo: I don't know you, didn't play when you did, im sure chosenone used you as an example because it's the first thing that popped into his head.

At the howard comment, how can this thread make Howard seem power hungry, he has no power to be gained from this thread atall, he is trying to make SG a better place for the none troll cliques and have staff do their job.