Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

TROLLING IN THIS WILL BE ILL-ADVISED AND WILL RESULT IN A 2 DAY BAN

What has happened today and within the past few weeks is undeniably the worst of times we have ever been through. Those who are have been with me for years and would possibly agree with me.

So, it is time to ask yourself, what are you going to do about this? I am fed up with this distrust and debauchery of our community. We have staff members who are partaking in these activities. You guys wish to know the truth, and this is what it is. We have staff who are undermining current bans we deal out and punishment given. I am trying so hard to ignore some of this, but the lack of respect some of us get from others is rediculous. The staff are trolling other members right back, if I am guilty of this, I would like to apologize.

Trolls have caused such a shit storm to occur that it may seem that it is impossible to regain from it. But, WE CAN AND WE WILL recover from this, we have in the past 3 years this clan has been around, and we will continue to do so. But, I need YOUR input, I need you guys to post what you are thinking of and take as much time as possible about all these trolls. Other staff can not ignore us any more, and they will not anymore or I am leaving. If they are going to continue to ignore us and they will allow trolls to remain around and not be banned, good bye. You will no longer see me and hopefully you will no longer see those who share similar views with me. I really do hope you guys stand up and speak out and take your time no matter how long it takes!

My ultimatum is for this to happen, it is not even brash what so ever! We will give all trolls ONE MORE CHANCE, no more, no less, to quit trolling or they will be permanently banned from EVERYTHING.

Also, all those who have ever hacked on the servers, will be permanently banned from everything.

No more mediums (aside from vent). If you are banned from the servers for 6 bans, you will be banned from the forums, and, if you are banned from the forums you will be banned from the servers.

This is time for all those who remain silent to grow a pair and fucking speaking your god damn opinion. I am listening, and I am sure many others are listening too. NO MORE will you be ignored, please do not fucking think that I or others do. We do listen, but we can not do everything. When we make decisions (as our job that we are suppose to do) those who are in technical or engineering for the most part do not have a right to go behind our backs, yet they continually do.

If I do not see changes occuring pretty soon, I shall be leaving, I really do hope you possibly consider this route as well.

Please guys, this is YOUR turn to speak up, I am tired of this shit as much as you are. Let your opinions be heard.

/signed

Take a stand. Set your rules in stone, and instantly ban ANYONE who transgresses those rules. The ban can be for a day the first time, a week the second, a month the third, and perma the fourth.

That is more than enough chances- however, whatever new rules there are, or new enforcements, should be uphelp equally. If staff troll, staff get banned. If members troll, members get banned. Arguements should be taken to pm, and people should stop reacting childishly.

You know what? Someone may be the stupidest bitch to ever walk the planet, but real life will ream em up the ass hard, some day- you don't need to be the one to do it.

And, regardless of whatever passes, there should be proof of something, even if just circumstantial.

My problem is mainly, there are certain hmm what would be the right word, cliques,? In the sg community that go unpunished, that troll constantly, but get saved because a few staff members are part of their group, THIS is my main concern, like with this recent Noire staff removal, without EVERY staff member having a say another staff member was ousted from his position, IF he was part of this "group" there is no chance he would of been removed, even if he was useless.

Edit: clicks to cliques,

My problem is mainly, there are certain hmm what would be the right word, clicks? In the sg community that go unpunished, that troll constantly, but get saved because a few staff members are part of their group, THIS is my main concern, like with this recent Noire staff removal, without EVERY staff member having a say another staff member was ousted from his position, IF he was part of this "group" there is no chance he would of been removed, even if he was useless.

There aren't so much staff cliques as there are troll cliques, and they're annoying faggots.

There aren't so much staff cliques as there are troll cliques, and they're annoying faggots.

I ment that some staff members are part of those troll cliques.

Guest Mr Clickerson
I ment that some staff members are part of those troll cliques.

True. A few staff members come to mind.

does this work for everyone or is this just for those that "you guys" don't enjoy? because you do your fair share of flaming/trolling but hide behind staff.

Who?

End this trolling, focus on the topic at hand please. JDD has been banned for 2 days, I gave warning I am not bullshitting you. DO NOT TROLL

:rolleyes: :3

I am apparently blind to trolling... and faggotry.... maybe I see the best in people too often... I haven't really noticed any problems... I do agree with a little to no tolerance policy (preferably little tolerance instead of no though)...

But I guess I sign...

(I think?)