Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Shipo=known haxorz! zomg pwned

Get the fuck off the thread you fucking trolls. You are posting nothing about this topic so just stop. Again staff is letting bullshit happen. I quit. GG

Bro I think you are pretty mad.

I am not trolling you see.

Im bawksy.

I really don't have a problem with shippo since he admitted he was wrong about steroids shrinking your dick.

Get me access to the FFA

Lord its been to long i need some fat black woman's.

I'll support this just to piss Mario off

:3

Why would that piss me off O.o

Pretty sure there is a much more useless staff member who could of been dealt with first, one guess who.

I'm twelve, and who are you? (and who is this?)

Piss off troll you are not apart of this. GTFO

This might be the dumbest statement ever? Since when does Noire getting removed have anything to do with you?

I know it just wasnt Pebbz, but I bet he was the main one pushing for it. All his little butt buddy went along with it. Thats why he didnt get introuble for leaking staff information, all his friends.
He wasn't the main one pushing for it. That would be me since I brought it up, from then on it was unanimous from the twelve staff members present during the discussion.
So you can feed me with more bullshit? I’m pretty sure I’m good on that. Just like the story about how cass was paying for admin! LOL, if he was paying for it he would have never lost in the first place. Coinstar removed all NONpaying admins, that’s why he lost. You guys GAVE it back to him because you two are buttbuddys. Then tried to say he’s grandfathered into level 4. Which is a joke because he’s doesn’t even have the post count to be level 3. And don’t give me the story about how he was level 4 before the rank system changed, thats also a lie, I was in the clan a year longer than him and I wasn’t even level 4. And you guys removed Noire because he removed someone’s admin that shouldn’t have it? You guys removed people from their staff position without telling them so isn’t that the same thing? You guys are fucking twofaced. And by them I mostly mean you Pebbz and your buttbuddys.

Ignorance is bliss, just not in this case. Cass was a paying admin, and while I don't know if he is still there, I know that Coin removed quite a few admins who were paying because there was no clear link between the accounts. (no, I'm not saying he was still, I'm saying that is a possibility, and that I don't care enough to dig any farther.) Noire wasn't removed solely for that, in reality, that isn't even the biggest issue.

Beauutifulchaos voted to kick me out of staff?

Oracion voted to kick me out of staff?

Xlkark voted to kick me out of staff?

Kai/Brown voted to kick me out of staff?

Church voted to kick me out of staff?

Coinstar voted to kick me out of staff?

Hobo voted to kick me out of staff?

Howard dean voted to kick me out of staff?

Jason/Mario voted to kick me out of staff? (probably)

Lesbian Dad voted to kick me out of staff?

Long cat voted to kick me out of staff?

Mitch voted to kick me out of staff?

Supernaut voted to kick me out of staff?

Yiyas voted to kick me out of staff?

All of these ppl voted to kick me from staff?

A very large majority of them, yes. Over three quarters of the staff were present, and no one voted no. Chaos wasn't there, so she didn't vote.
Coming from you this make me laugh, hard. You need to chill out on the trolling, since you got back in the clan nothing you post is worth reading.

He's trolling because he said you rant to much? Lawlwut? You need to chill out with the ranting though. Nothing you posted so far has been worth reading. Thats why I didn't read the rest of that post.

TTD this is not the first time Staff has "excommunicated" a staff member, nor is it the last. Digging all of this stuff about Noire is just gonna make Noire look really bad.

There is truth in this. While we decided to remove Noire, we choose to do so silently. It was done with little notice and without us mentioning why because we don't want him to look bad.

Look, for all those who are trolling at the staff for the secret removal of Noire, it was the best for his image.

We could have said that Noire was forcefully removed from staff, which doesn't look as good as Noire had to step down from staff for personal reasons. In fact, if it really bothers you that much, I'll go back into the Digest and put it that "The staff have decided to vote Noire out for the misuse of his abilites as a staff member." That would really make Noire look good, now wouldn't it.

What misuse this Noire do exactly? He removed Cass' admin from SourceBans, when Cass was a paying admin (according to CoinStar, who has paypal access). As for Cass' issues with race whoring as well as being grandfathered into the system, I have no knowledge of it, nor do I care, nor is it related to the issue you are all complaining about at hand. This admin removal, with the addition that Noire fails to communicate with the rest of the staff warranted his removal from the great majority of the staff on Ventrilo. We discussed the issue in the Staff Office, but sent secret ballots via XFire to Jason. Why am I saying all this? Because you all will not stop complaining about the Staff acting like huge asses by removing him. We tried to protect his image in this clan, but since you all have a desire to know, have at it. Noire was removed for the right reasons, if you want proof, we'll gladly provide it, no hands down.

I've had it with the community questioning this issue. Have at it guys, here's all the fucking juicy information you've wanted. I hope your happy because this post will deface the good side of Noire.

No offense Noire, I respect you as a person and all, and I am greatful for what you've done, but to the other staff, you were just performing poorly as a staff member, and that led to you being forcefully removed from staff.

Hope you all have had a good day,

Mitch.

Quoted for truth and to hopefully make sure everyone reads it?
Deface the good side of Noire? You guys removed him because he removed cass's admin? Big fucking deal. Shit happens. Noire is still a cool cat in my book.

Again, this was not the only reason. It was the final straw, but we have had issues with him since the start really.

So you can over look it as a needed act by staff? Big suprize that you know most of them. I say again not what you can but who you know. Bunch of high school kids trying to act all growed up.
Why is it a big surprise? Because we all communicate? The lack of communication was possibly the biggest reason for his removal.
I won't list other examples since I wasn't adequately notified of your removal. I'm just saying what I know.

If you really must know why other staff wanted you off, go talk to anyone but Lesbian, Supernaut, Chaos and Oracion. Every single staff member was there except those 4. And as far as to my knowledge, everyone voted Yes after being convinced from other staff members.

Truthfully, there wasn't too much convincing being done. I called a vote, got a majority, asked the question and for opinions, and then got everyone to xfire me a ballot and say it. From the word go, most of us had already decided.
If he did what they say he did,then he should have known it was gonna happen.
I think he did see it coming, I saw him mention it before. But on that note, I was previously asked for a lack of communication. You don't really see it coming till it happens.
two weeks of convincing them to change their minds in a hidden staff vote? Without any way to defend myself against any said accuasations that might not even be true?

Nice to see you voting to kick me from staff mitch when you weren't adequately notified.

This was poor wording on his part. He was informed and did vote, but the vote took place
inb4 lies

Quit with the spam/useless posts.

Well, isn't that just a slap in the face? You kick him out and then still expect him to stick around and help. That's simply adding insult to injury.

Noire may make mistakes, but his presence as a staff member was far more salient than at least half the other staff members. There are a few staff members I rarely see activity from, and while that's understandable, it needs to be said that Noire did a lot more as staff than many of the other staff members seem to do.

How is that adding insult? I got kicked out, and in the few days following that I was still helping out. Noire can retake a position at a later time, he just has to prove that he is willing to communicate with us more, and not make decisions on his own.

Norie's biggest fault was the lack of communication to the rest of staff. Jason Who did Lone wolf. ( essentially what Norie was doing ) Was taken out of staff too. There is a point to this story tho. Where They are both doing the same thing.

Jason' Lone wolf. didn't need to be fixed. This isn't much do with who's admin he removed. just simply put lack of communication.

/2cents

Dude, are you drunk? Post sounds/looks retarded O.o

Yeah aight, cuz pebbz is my butt buddy. Hey chump, I don't pick fights with the staff and other members and call them out on things that they havent had time to explain. Did you ever think once about askthing them nicely why they did it? nope you just jumped to conclsions that they were doing "shady shit".

Have patience and things will be explained.

Truth. Truth. Truth. Not once have I seen someone ask nicely here. It's only been rage hard here, rage hard there. Grow up you guys. Results are never achieved by raging and being freaks about everything.

Noobie?

lol

been around longer then you.

we've been through this before haven't we?

About cass: Why do you all care so much? Do your e-peens matter to you that much? Because thats what this shows. Should we decide to give free admin to someone for whatever reason, why should it matter to you? (Relevant: Noire, I'd assume you still have your server admin/vent admin. If you don't and would like it, please PM me.)

Also, drop the issue of Noire. Say your thanks, sorry, goodbye and what not. This isn't intended for a troll thread, and as such I will be rather strict with anything posted from here on out.

So Noire, despite our differences, and my dislike for you on a staff level, I'm sorry it had to come to this, and would like to say thanks for all you did do while in Staff.

Guest Fohacidal

holy shit mario im flabbergasted

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

On a more relevant note, ZR needs some work. Of the maps I've played so far, a good third of them are easily winnable with little to NO effort on the player's part.

so does this mean no logs?

Kind of hard to believe you guys put it in the digest like that for my benefit...seeing how no one even bothered to send me a message through the forums explaining it.

You say the cass thing wasn't the one incident, (Which I have already explained and you didn't even bother replaying to so I won't repeat it again) so what other times have I used my staff for my personal gain?

I would have posted in my other thread, but since you guys merged it here I didn't know if you wanted this posted here or somewhere else.

Guest Fohacidal
so does this mean no logs?

Kind of hard to believe you guys put it in the digest like that for my benefit...seeing how no one even bothered to send me a message through the forums explaining it.

You say the cass thing wasn't the one incident, (Which I have already explained and you didn't even bother replaying to so I won't repeat it again) so what other times have I used my staff for my personal gain?

I would have posted in my other thread, but since you guys merged it here I didn't know if you wanted this posted here or somewhere else.

WAIT...

you hear that?

Thats the sound of nobody caring. Its a mix between nothing and that sound you can hear when you feel the blood pumping in your head.

Foh, I see you are still legendary at making yourself look like a complete asshole.

Vote was not unanimous since me&cat&chaos didn't vote. Not sure how many actually voted at all to begin with. Saying it was "long time coming" was no reason either. You can't just kick a guy out, say it's for personal reasons and not even have a prior agreement with him. This is a mistake bigger than Noire's Cass&OtherDude admins "incident" which people seem to be picking on and the only thing 'personal' about it seems to be between Pebbz&Noire.

Noire is one of the clan's best admins, you could call him righteous in how he persues the maintenance of the rules on servers. He has done a great contribution to cleaning up the servers in terms of fairness and, to me, his judgement has always been right. Although he may or may not have enough personal time now to fullfil all his staff jobs he still gets shit fixed ingame and if he believes he won't be doing his job he will stand down on his own. He has been far from a liability in my opinion and demoting him to L3 is just the kick in balls; he is one of the dying few that actually use and deserve admin rights.

I just gotta say... WTF lay off the caffiene guise D:

inb4 lies

So you give me an infraction huh. I see this as an expression of what was and did happen. Plenty of half truths and cover ups. I'll take that infraction then. Guess we can't speak freely here. No one has said anything about what we as a community want. I see more then just 5 that disagree with what the almighty staff has said. I can care less if it is coin or not. No one should be able just to brush this off as if nothing happened. So you found a reason why you could get rid of space. Doesn't make it legit. Sounds more like you guys are making room for another of you vent buddy's. More then one staff members doesn't even agree with this yet you hold your ground. Thats is shady as all hell.

The lack of communication was possibly the biggest reason for his removal.

He communicated with the community in game a hell lot more then you. So he doesn't want to sit in vent all day and listen to mindless chatter. More then one way to talk to someone.

Foh, I see you are still legendary at making yourself look like a complete asshole.

Vote was not unanimous since me&cat&chaos didn't vote. Not sure how many actually voted at all to begin with. Saying it was "long time coming" was no reason either. You can't just kick a guy out, say it's for personal reasons and not even have a prior agreement with him. This is a mistake bigger than Noire's Cass&OtherDude admins "incident" which people seem to be picking on and the only thing 'personal' about it seems to be between Pebbz&Noire.

Noire is one of the clan's best admins, you could call him righteous in how he persues the maintenance of the rules on servers. He has done a great contribution to cleaning up the servers in terms of fairness and, to me, his judgement has always been right. Although he may or may not have enough personal time now to fullfil all his staff jobs he still gets shit fixed ingame and if he believes he won't be doing his job he will stand down on his own. He has been far from a liability in my opinion and demoting him to L3 is just the kick in balls; he is one of the dying few that actually use and deserve admin rights.

I just gotta say... WTF lay off the caffiene guise D:

I support the message this post contains.

Sign in to follow this