Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

We got a small digest for you guys this time, but we like to keep you updated!

Community

We would like to start off by thanking Fiasco for his service as an Affairs members, he is resigning for personal reasons. Everyone should be sure to thank him for all he's done!

Hey guys, gal and Mitch,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be removing myself from Staff at some point tonight. If someone wants to take away my admin on the servers you can go ahead and do so. I want to focus more on personal life, but its not like I did much anyways. Theirs a lot of crazy stuff happening in my life right now like my fiend gone missing this entire week. Also, between basketball playoffs and school, I don't want to miss it. I want to live it up if you know what I mean.

Luv,

Fiasc-hoe

The other thing we would like to inform you about: HoboInArmy will be taking a vacation to Mexico. Hobo will be gone from Feb. 8th – Feb. 15th, Hobo's temporary replacement will be Church while Hobo is gone. Go to him or Longcat if you have an Affairs Department related issue.

Also, Noire has decided to step down from staff due to personal reasons. Be sure to thank him for his service here!

Servers

So far the downtime we all suffered when the Techies rebuilt the servers has been worth it, far less problems and less money wasted!

We are also proud to announce our new Zombie Riot server! To sum it up you defeat epic waves of undead, where it’s you against a horde of the undead. Where the only support you have are your friends. Each day you survive, the harder it gets to survive. The difference between ZR and ZM/ZE is it’s less running, hiding and shitting yourself, and more fighting.

b_350x20_C446580-2F4659-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_560x95.png

That’s it for now, we know its short but it should tide you over.

We got a small digest for you guys this time, but we like to keep you updated!

Community

We would like to start off by thanking Fiasco for his service as an Affairs members, he is resigning for personal reasons. Everyone should be sure to thank him for all he's done!

The other thing we would like to inform you about: HoboInArmy will be taking a vacation to Mexico. Hobo will be gone from Feb. 8th – Feb. 15th, Hobo's temporary replacement will be Church while Hobo is gone. Go to him or Longcat if you have an Affairs Department related issue.

Also, Noire has decided to step down from staff due to personal reasons. Be sure to thank him for his service here!

Servers

So far the downtime we all suffered when the Techies rebuilt the servers has been worth it, far less problems and less money wasted!

We are also proud to announce our new Zombie Riot server! To sum it up you defeat epic waves of undead, where it’s you against a horde of the undead. Where the only support you have are your friends. Each day you survive, the harder it gets to survive. The difference between ZR and ZM/ZE is it’s less running, hiding and shitting yourself, and more fighting.

b_350x20_C446580-2F4659-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_560x95.png

That’s it for now, we know its short but it should tide you over.

fail copy pasta

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

boo @ fiasco leaving, hobo told me his intentions were to hijack the plane so I think Church or Longcat are gunna be around permanently!

Sign in to follow this