Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Just an idea about just ONE server we should have.

We only need 1 server right now on TF2,we shouldnt really start off with like 5 again.

Ok I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for a long time,and I know whats popular and whats not.

I know for a FACT that a GoldRush/Badwater (these are maps btw) or just a Badwater server,that has cart-bomb gameplay mode on,is the easiest to populate. Everyone loves Goldrush and Badwater because these are just simple,and fun to play. I see Badwater servers that stay 32/32 people until 5AM.

So yeah,just an idea,if anyone can agree with me here,that would be awesome.

Thanks.

sourceop server is an example of an awesome payload server, I had to wait like 5 minutes the other night at like 4am to join

32 slots nonstop, we tried with ours, when we actually got like more than 1 person on others would join and we had it at like 24 for a few hours, but then it died down after our members left

our servers failed of course because they weren't updated with the game so noone could join them, this was never fixed and we decided to just stay a CSS clan

I bet if we actually tried and had a server that worked, then we could do it

Shocker is right about payload maps, we should try to get just one payload server self sustaining, then once it gets popular we be all like "hey sG now has a 24/7 stock rotation server"

the morale of the story is if the clan members don't support the server, it will just die out.

so If you can find 31 people to play tf2 with you shocker...

We only need 1 server right now on TF2,we shouldnt really start off with like 5 again.

Ok I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for a long time,and I know whats popular and whats not.

I know for a FACT that a GoldRush/Badwater (these are maps btw) or just a Badwater server,that has cart-bomb gameplay mode on,is the easiest to populate. Everyone loves Goldrush and Badwater because these are just simple,and fun to play. I see Badwater servers that stay 32/32 people until 5AM.

So yeah,just an idea,if anyone can agree with me here,that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Pushcart servers are amazing. Fagmar (the TF2 clan that I'm in with some IRL friends) has a 24/7 pushcart server and it fills up real fuckin quick.

the morale of the story is if the clan members don't support the server, it will just die out.

so If you can find 31 people to play tf2 with you shocker...

The moral of this post is that sG has a box, and it's not like there isn't enough money to pay for the box right now. I know we're poor as fuck, but it's not like we don't have extra slots sitting around that we can't use.

The moral of this post is that sG has a box, and it's not like there isn't enough money to pay for the box right now. I know we're poor as fuck, but it's not like we don't have extra slots sitting around that we can't use.

Like Race mod. We can get rid of it and switch it to a tf2 server.

Id play a TF2 server.

DO IT.

Take off one of the empty CSS servers, and make a Rush/Payload/Whatever TF2 server. You could even make a dick-around-and-have-fun server with 100% crits and some fun mods.

I agree. TF2's a pretty good game, as long as you make the server good. It isn't easy to run a TF2 serv well. In all honestly, however, it doesn't stop most players from playing on them.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Stock rotation with rtv would be good