Sign in to follow this  
bios

About H1N1

Listen bitches. Wash your fuckin hands as much as you can and wash them good. Do NOT touch your face or any other port of entry. Make sure you take a daily vitamin and if you think your going to be exposed to sick people, AKA at the mall, school, etc. make sure you take measures to boost your immune system. Play your cards right and your body will respond to H1N1 with positive results.

Most people get sick because of extenuating circumstances. People don't get enough sleep, eat shitty, smoke, drink. Those things are fun but remember it will take it's toll on you. For those of you who get sick, I recommend the following. First, do all the above. Then you also need to get extra fluid, rest, and use tylenol regularly or 1000mg(2 extra strength) every 4-6 hours. But take tylenol consistently to control the fever. Other then that you can eat strawberries to stimulate your appetite, and if you are comfortable with it vicodin, percocet, and marijuana have potential to help with the aches and improve your ability to sleep. Narcotics can be used for good.

Sincerely,

house

I don't wash my hands and I wipe my ass with my hand after coughing straight forward without covering my mouth.

After all that I go around licking door handles at my university to boost my immune system.

Listen bitches. Wash your fuckin hands as much as you can and wash them good. Do NOT touch your face or any other port of entry. Make sure you take a daily vitamin and if you think your going to be exposed to sick people, AKA at the mall, school, etc. make sure you take measures to boost your immune system. Play your cards right and your body will respond to H1N1 with positive results.

Most people get sick because of extenuating circumstances. People don't get enough sleep, eat shitty, smoke, drink. Those things are fun but remember it will take it's toll on you. For those of you who get sick, I recommend the following. First, do all the above. Then you also need to get extra fluid, rest, and use tylenol regularly or 1000mg(2 extra strength) every 4-6 hours. But take tylenol consistently to control the fever. Other then that you can eat strawberries to stimulate your appetite, and if you are comfortable with it vicodin, percocet, and marijuana have potential to help with the aches and improve your ability to sleep. Narcotics can be used for good.

Sincerely,

house

Now that's wassup mayne.

no not drugs. drugs make it only worst

Initially smoking pot makes your immune system weaker, but not enough to make a huge difference. Sometimes its better to get the sleep easier.

Initially smoking pot makes your immune system weaker, but not enough to make a huge difference. Sometimes its better to get the sleep easier.

Watch "Super High Me". Great doc, pay attention to the medical portion. The MD found no differnece.

I think it lowers your immune system because we have cannabidiols in our immune system (without ever smoking pot) so when you smoke pot, your body produces less cannabidiols which lowers the immune system (I guess when you're not high?)

Guest The Fallen

Why is it that you all kiss a CNA's ass but refuse to listen to the facts from a MD.

(me posting without reading previous posts)

My girlfriend came down with the flu, not sure if it's swine or not, but I imagine I will have it soon too now.

Either everyone is getting sick or gamers are sick individuals. ALL OF THE ABOVE

No rage. I'm a supporter of Darwinism.

This.

Swine flu = Flu + Media coverage. Amirite?

Nah, but apparently it's weaker than the regular flu, but our bodies haven't been exposed to it (versus the regular flu) and so it's messin' shit up. Anyone else hear that?

This.

Swine flu = Flu + Media coverage. Amirite?

Nah, but apparently it's weaker than the regular flu, but our bodies haven't been exposed to it (versus the regular flu) and so it's messin' shit up. Anyone else hear that?

Everything you said is acurate except for the "weaker" statement. Replace "it's weaker than the regular flu" with "its a more exotic strain than the regular flu", but everything else is dead on.

Yah exactly what chosen said but im sure he's smarter. This is like the regular flu but 1/2 the world are to fucking retarded to realize that and are freaking out over nothing... get real people xD