Sign in to follow this  
Llethander

To those who rolled on Maelstrom

I Will prob level a priest or a Hunter heh. DK= farming toon.

Unless you just wanna gimmie money for bags and the like Pren :P j/k j/k

btw if any of you guys who have rolled toons on LS have a tanky type toon I need someone to run my priest with...stupid priest dies to fast

I quit my PvE guild because I dont like them much to stick around while I wait, I will move my warrior into the guild tonight maybe. Send in game mails to Leth, penthercy, or anyone in sG, they can all invite so get yourself in asap :)

How many members from the actual sG are in the guild? Since someone was nice enough to point out you guys chose horde, I may transfer some of my 80's, or just transfer my 55 priest that I'll have to 80 within a few weeks. Or roll another dk and level him =/ which I really really don't want to do. lol

Well right now about 7 or 8 of us have rolled on Male that I know of. Pren Peter Lleth Emerican Shocker Ice Prozack and myself forgive me if I left anyone out but I am not looking at the guild screen right now so meh. if you wanna transfer one of your toons feel free we don't have any 80s in it yet.

Well right now about 7 or 8 of us have rolled on Male that I know of. Pren Peter Lleth Emerican Shocker Ice Prozack and myself forgive me if I left anyone out but I am not looking at the guild screen right now so meh. if you wanna transfer one of your toons feel free we don't have any 80s in it yet.

Laughing Skull, not Maelstrom.

Yeah no it got changed to laughing skull...still have the same amount of guild members I am just not paying attention to shit I hsould be when I log into game....anyways time to go take nyquil and pass out again

Hope you did not already pay for xfers or anything

im confused a shit ton what are we doing and where are we going i wil make a char if u tell me the server and faction i really want to do this but im just confused i will post name later after i figure this out

Guest Montgomery

Horde: crazy 12 - 30 year olds and maybe even maybe fat people on it like south park: Make Love, Not Warcraft (this is also an achievement on WoW) and on Alliance: stupid and crazy camping 8 -20 year olds. Who do you want to play with? the alliance or horde now?