Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

College

So, I just finished applying for my FAFSA, and to the University of Colorado Online. My goal is to become a Police Officer, and than a Detective/CSI...

SO yea... the debate or serious talk would be this.

What college are you going to? What are you studying for? And how are you doing so far?

For my work load. I have 2 classes with 5.5 weeks on, 1 week off. For about 1.5 years. Than my second course load will be the same.

Its going to be amazing and I can't wait to get started!

University of Strathclyde for me, doing Product Design Engineering... We made a remote control buggy to do robot wars with this year, not to mention design an mp4 player and then have the model manufacted out... next year we have to design a pingpong ball gun ^^ Besides that it's fancy colouring in and knowing how things are made and designed... High school was harder to be honest but it's only the first year. 3 or 4 years to go though =D

Lot of science and logic in police work, it's something I would like to do if I had more balls :P Hopefully it goes well for you and you don't get bogged down by the paperwork. Just wondering is your course full-time?

Now I just want to watch hot fuzz :\

Penn State Behrend for me for 2 years just to take my base classes, and then 2 years at University Park (main campus about 3 hours away) to take pre-law courses. I've always wanted to go to Colombia Law School.... but I really don't think that's going to happen :-/.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAZ8771 @ May 26 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Penn State Behrend for me for 2 years just to take my base classes, and then 2 years at University Park (main campus about 3 hours away) to take pre-law courses. I've always wanted to go to Colombia Law School.... but I really don't think that's going to happen :-/.

Ditto for me hopefully. I'll see what the fuck I can do with my shit. (probably not much :o)

Ohio State baby biggest campus in the country mother fucker and I get half off tuition cuz my dad works here. OH BABY.

But yeah Computer and Information Sciences major or CIS dont really have a specialization yet though supposed to figure it out by your 3rd year. I can choose from

Software Systems

Information Systems

Information and Computation Assurance

Individualized (28 hours OR 18 CSE hours + approved minor)

Graphics/Animation

Artificial Intelligence

Advanced Studies

Business Information Systems

If anyone can give suggestions that would be great!

I'm going to the University of Connecticut, originally for Pharmacy. Then after doing some classes I decided it was incredibly boring, and switched to a Biology major and Nutrition minor. In about 6 months I'll also be taking an exam to become a firefighter in the capitol, but still going to UConn to become a nutritionist on the side.

PS: Don't go to school for pharmacy. You'll regret it.

Well when i go back to school I am going there to become a computer engineer/CADD operator(really useful no matter where you are)

I might attend these colleges,

Elizabeth-town University in Penn.

Central Maine Community college

UMaine(whatever one)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Defiance/Achmed @ May 26 2009, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So, I just finished applying for my FAFSA, and to the University of Colorado Online. My goal is to become a Police Officer, and than a Detective/CSI...

SO yea... the debate or serious talk would be this.

What college are you going to? What are you studying for? And how are you doing so far?

For my work load. I have 2 classes with 5.5 weeks on, 1 week off. For about 1.5 years. Than my second course load will be the same.

Its going to be amazing and I can't wait to get started!

Macalester College, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Philosophy or Sociology (not sure which one yet). It's a liberal arts college though, so I kind of stick my finger in several pies (other things I could probably minor in with just 1-2 more courses are Economics and American Studies)...

I'm taking 4 courses @ 16-17 credit hours per semester. I think I'm gonna go for 18 next spring though >.>

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ May 27 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Junzou gets to go to a special fancy pantsy arts school.

I guess that will make junzou a Fancy Arts Graduate

After I graduate high school, going to my local community college for 2 years to get my liberal arts out of the way, then going to SUNY Cortland for Criminology; meh, well hopefully. XD

Although I have been debating changing my major to Psychology, it seems to be quite a big possibility.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ May 28 2009, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

After I graduate high school, going to my local community college for 2 years to get my liberal arts out of the way, then going to SUNY Cortland for Criminology; meh, well hopefully. XD

Although I have been debating changing my major to Psychology, it seems to be quite a big possibility.

SIGH* my sister graduated CSUN as Psychology as her major.

Long story short, she has never been the same.

I'm still waiting to get my government aid back. I'm going to be getting an associates in Computer Maintenance and maybe another in Networking and Administration. I can't wait :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ May 27 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.berry.edu/quickfacts.asp

Anyways I am at Univ Tenn @ Knoxville studying Mech Engineering; hurrah

When I meant biggest campus Ohio State has the most students enrolled in the university

At that university of 26,000 acres is probably a lot of empty space

http://www.osu.edu/visitors/aboutohiostate.php

over 400 buildings to that university's 45

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ May 27 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I guess that will make junzou a Fancy Arts Graduate

Im completely surprised nobody has picked up on this yet