Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

The Gaza - Isreal Confrontations

I am not agreeing with the fact that they are killing civilians.  There really is no legitamate way to look at this whole thing unless you bring religion into it.

But jesus fucking christ, there is no legitamate reason to hate Israel. Israel has to take shit from terrorists whether single individuals or terrorist groups on a week to week basis. 

I do not agree with what is going on, but Israel did not in any sort of way instigate the violence. Israel is targetted because it is Israel.

So if your sitting here defending the fucking sand people over there who just wanna blow everyone up and take over the world. The people that hate literally every other religion, then go ahead.

If you want "world peace" then go get rid of the sand people that just wanna blow themselves up and please allah.

Edited by Triv

This thread literally just made me sick and brought me to tears. I should have just avoided it in the first place.

This world simply just cant move towards any direction of peace all i see are more acolytes of antisemitism.

All I can say as a proud jewish israeli is that even though you hate me with every fiber in your being, I love you with tears that i wish you could understand.

In the long term this is going to make things worse for israel. The war orphan of today is the suicide bomber of tomorrow. And essentialy every country is pissed at israel now. I doubt this is going to stop hamas from launching attacks all its doing is making it easier for them to get recruits. That's my opinion but just watch I'm pretty confident in it. I support israel and their right to destroy hamas but the way they've gone about doing it has defeated the purpose

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I've already seen that man. I'm Israeli born and support and have always supported my home country completely.

No offense, but I didn't realize supporting your country meant reducing your neighbor into a permanent 3rd world refugee camp, and then act like it's such an outrage that they surprisingly fired a few rockets over.

Defending your country is one thing. However encouraging the bombing and slaughter hundreds of innocent civilians because a few militants killed a few Israeli's is completely outrageous. You're just fueling future terrorism and promoting the spread of extremist ideologies.

Now the ideal solution would be for Israel, Gaza and West Bank to unite into a multi-national state, where Palestinians, Israelis, Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc. are all treated equally both under the law and society. Unfortunately, at this rate it'll probably be 100 years or more before that happens. A two-state solution where the Palestinians are inevitably going to be tremendously poor in comparison to Israel and subject to their control is simply not going to ensure a lasting-peace.

An IDF soldier was kidnapped today. Let's not forget that hamas agreed on a cease fire for 72 hours then did that.

No offense, but I didn't realize supporting your country meant reducing your neighbor into a permanent 3rd world refugee camp, and then act like it's such an outrage that they surprisingly fired a few rockets over.

Defending your country is one thing. However encouraging the bombing and slaughter hundreds of innocent civilians because a few militants killed a few Israeli's is completely outrageous. You're just fueling future terrorism and promoting the spread of extremist ideologies.

Now the ideal solution would be for Israel, Gaza and West Bank to unite into a multi-national state, where Palestinians, Israelis, Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc. are all treated equally both under the law and society. Unfortunately, at this rate it'll probably be 100 years or more before that happens. A two-state solution where the Palestinians are inevitably going to be tremendously poor in comparison to Israel and subject to their control is simply not going to ensure a lasting-peace.

The thing is the israeli want this they would rather have  live in peace with them we have offered them land and accept all who wish no harm but its the simple fact that they do not want us to exist that continues to thrive this bloodbath.

There is no right side in this conflict. My opinions on each side are rapidly swaying back and fourth but one thing remains the same, this conflict is completely unnecessary.