Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

What do you see as the biggest problem in JB?

The population.

It's evolving, and will continue to. A lot of the old people don't like it anymore, and the current population will get tired of it eventually too. But there will always be new people coming on, and it will continue to evolve.

The population.

It's evolving, and will continue to. A lot of the old people don't like it anymore, and the current population will get tired of it eventually too. But there will always be new people coming on, and it will continue to evolve.

The population.

This sounds pretty accurate. The irony is that a lot of people who started playing Jailbreak like a year ago now are talking about how much it's changed and how it used to be a lot better, even though when they started there were lots of people saying the exact same thing. Every generation of players thinks that the immediate generation following them is terrible and no fun at all. 

Wardens not being creative or fun. The popularity had gone down drastically from last year.

but then this runs into the problem of some people not wanting "fun and creative" wardens, they would rather just play map games. 

for example I do a lot of historical reenactments which aren't even really JB, they're just me making up a historical scenario for the Ts to reenact that will kill most of them. I have fun with it and I think it's creative, but at the same time there are a lot of people that would rather just play map games. 

The people as Josh said.

JB glory days in 09-10 slowly died and recently the last of that population grew tired of the new group and stopped playing.

The people as Josh said.

JB glory days in 09-10 slowly died and recently the last of that population grew tired of the new group and stopped playing.

Most of the people complaining about how bad JB is now didn't even play it when it was in CSS. In a year there will probably be a lot of people who think that when it first started in CSGO there was a golden era. It's all relative. 

I remember playing JB a couple years back when everything was fun and had a blast each time I played. Now I completely lose interest usually after 1 or 2 rounds and I end up leaving. It's just not as fun as it used to be

Personally I just think most wardens are fucking killwhores and they nitpick every small thing e.g jumping while shift walking like what the fuck that wasn't a thing in 2010 or later till recently. Its a game and people take it as if its their life.

Edited by Sean

Most of the people complaining about how bad JB is now didn't even play it when it was in CSS. In a year there will probably be a lot of people who think that when it first started in CSGO there was a golden era. It's all relative. 

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Personally I just think most wardens are fucking killwhores and they nitpick every small thing e.g jumping while shift walking like what the fuck that wasn't a thing in 2010 or later till recently. Its a game and people take it as if its their life.

I can easily name several people right now who kill-whores and is on all day.

Older members get tired of Jailbreak and eventually leave. For me JB was never really about the game mode but about the socializing part of it. To talk with people I know and to play a game together. Now it is just random people and it gets really boring which makes me want to freekill everyone but then I just leave. And I haven't been on for a good month now or more.

New members and wardens aren't creative. We play the same shitty map games over and over. The only satisfaction that can be had out of it is now is derived from knifing the douchey faggot who's been shooting you for the past 5 rounds for not proceeding to one side of roulette fast enough.

Edited by Dyscivist

playing the same map games over and over again is pretty much the safest thing you can do as a warden. safety however isn't fun, so wardens should be encouraged to do stuff outside the norm. otherwise they just say to themselves "weeeeelllllllll, I could try to make something up myself that could blow up in my face, ooooorrrrr, I could do the same thing that we've done thousands of times and will probably satisfy at least a few people."  and the choice to them is obvious 

i been getting on really late lately. sometimes i will take warden and just fuck around. i've had no complaints yet, but i know for a fact if i were to do that shit during the day, i'd get bitched at really fast.

The thing with trying to be a creative warden during the day when I get on is that a lot of T's just want to do boring map games and get lr, or rebel and kill all of the CT's. If the T's aren't willing to branch out as well as the warden, then we'll be stuck with the same old long cat long jump every round.