Sign in to follow this  
.Neo.

Street Racing

See...cars like that, i just dont get what ppl think are so good about them. I know there classics but..idk they just dont do it over for me. Im not saying this to start a flame war, so please dont make a post saying "Well we dont like turbo'd DSM's" blah blah blah. Im just stating my personal opinion.

Now if you wanna see somethin fuckin sexy...

2009%20Corvette%20ZR1%20Official.jpg

09' Corvette ZR1

Thats worth having an orgasm over.

Its just something you like or you don't, the muscle cars were simple, nothing like the computers in cars today, they were built to last, had so much raw torque, you'd have to ride in one to understand, its unbelievable.

See...cars like that, i just dont get what ppl think are so good about them. I know there classics but..idk they just dont do it over for me. Im not saying this to start a flame war, so please dont make a post saying "Well we dont like turbo'd DSM's" blah blah blah. Im just stating my personal opinion.

Now if you wanna see somethin fuckin sexy...

2009%20Corvette%20ZR1%20Official.jpg

09' Corvette ZR1

Thats worth having an orgasm over.

no i dont like the new style but the preformance is sweet on it tho :/

i thinks its the top part of the vett that i dont like.

Lucky ass mofo. Don't think the cops around here would have let you off. Be glad you didn't kill anyone or cause an accident.

Get behind the wheel and enjoy YOUR car. Don't worry about the other fuckers on the road, just do your thing.

Get from A to B safely. Don't worry about who's got the biggest set of balls or the hottest car, that doesn't mean a damn thing.

The best radar detector is a rice rocket that passes you. That will flush out all the smokies for ya. So let the dumbass in the Lexus' and pimped POS hondas find the smokies for you and you can enjoy your day driving. No need to race em, just makes you and him go faster than you would and then you make mistakes, and then die. Seatbelts and Airbags are lifesavers, but at 100+ there is only so much they can do to prevent your rib cage from collapsing and your skull getting crushed.

Be glad no one got hurt. Pedestrians would be torn apart by a 100+ mph car. At some point, you have to cross the street too...

Lucky ass mofo. Don't think the cops around here would have let you off. Be glad you didn't kill anyone or cause an accident.

Get behind the wheel and enjoy YOUR car. Don't worry about the other fuckers on the road, just do your thing.

Get from A to B safely. Don't worry about who's got the biggest set of balls or the hottest car, that doesn't mean a damn thing.

The best radar detector is a rice rocket that passes you. That will flush out all the smokies for ya. So let the dumbass in the Lexus' and pimped POS hondas find the smokies for you and you can enjoy your day driving. No need to race em, just makes you and him go faster than you would and then you make mistakes, and then die. Seatbelts and Airbags are lifesavers, but at 100+ there is only so much they can do to prevent your rib cage from collapsing and your skull getting crushed.

Be glad no one got hurt. Pedestrians would be torn apart by a 100+ mph car. At some point, you have to cross the street too...

I know what ur saying man, when you say to just go to point A to B safely, but its not that easy ...its like some1 spitting in ur face for me atleast. When a fuckin rice burner (or hell it dosent even have to be a rice burner it could be a Z28 or a SS Camaro) comes up on ur ass like you got nothin on him and he looks over with that cocky ass look. It makes me just wanna ram my turbo up his fuckin ass, and show him whos boss. Which is indeed exactly what i do. I mean its not just a fun (trip and adrenaline rush) like Opiate puts it. This is like my life (Cars) in general are, i just dont race for shits. I street race for money alot of times actually. And i do know the risks involved in Street racing. I do know the fact if something fucks up and i lose control at 150-160 mph im/were dead (I warn ppl the risk, before i take my friends streetracing with me). But thats the risk im willing to take, to be truthful, i find life rather boring myself, as of right now. I have a steady job, a girlfriend, go to skool, ect. ect. It seems like this is the only thing that i can enjoy now a days.

Lets put it this way, my Eclipse at 160+ mph, Hitting a guardrail or a wall = nothing left of the car prolly, or me.

Buttttt, in other joking terms. I roll with usually* a group of ppl and they always film. So if i ever die you will see it on the news or internet of it.

What year ecplise, me cuzin has the 97. With turbo, custome pipes, intercooler everything, and alot of parts are carbon fiber.

Its a 2000 Eclipse GT-T, a 3.0L with a Turbo...and of course a car with a Turbo has intercooler, and 3'inch piping and turbo mainfold, and new pistons..lol lets hope atleast, fuel lines, ect ect (i could go on and on)..... cause if you run anything more than 10 psi, you will be shootin pistons thro your hood. Unless hes got the stock turbo on the GS-T then hes fine...but yeah.

Woah its insane how many of your cusins and mothers and fathers that has all those cool cars eh chronx?

rofls.

I drive a slow car so I never have to worry about racing people

I don't need a car to race, merely to get me from point A to point B. I don't understand kids that find it cool to race. I'll pass.

But yeah, you were let off the hook pretty easily. I was on my friend's car while this chick was tripping on E in the back seat. He punched 160 on the freeway and was pulled over by the cops just after I told him that he would inevitably be pulled over. He has a $3000 fine and is going to lose his license.

Think he'll ever drive that fast again?

Similar thing happens with this girl who was driving me around one day. I told her if she doesn't calm down she will get a ticket and she replied with, "Oh, I never get a ticket"

later that day she got pulled over for speeding when I was still in the car....