Sign in to follow this  
.Neo.

Street Racing

So i just had a court a couple days ago, for a speeding ticket i received. I figured this is about as lucky as i can get, or anyone can get, so i thought i would share what happened with you guys.

Okay so me and my friend were cruising to our local "Wal-greens" store, not sure if any of you guys have one of them by you, but they have pretty much everything there. Kinda like a mini ripoff version of "Wal-Mart", and The Walgreens is on a long, flat-strip, called Ave. of the Cities...

Anywho, on the way there prolly about 1 mile from it and, a Lexus IS 350 comes flying up on us. All riced out with a huge fart-cannon and some black rims ect. ect. what every ricer seems to have these days. My friend yelled "55 roll, on 3!" to him out the window the guy nodded his head and was waiting for me to honk. I honked 3 times and we took off, from 55....this was in the day time, which indeed yes I know, it was dumb as fuck, but i couldnt let that little shit fuckin think he was cool in his daddys lexus.

So, about 4-5 seconds after i punched it I had him by about a car length or more, we went flying thro the stop light i was supposed to turn at to go to Walgreen's at about 100+...and right when we went flying through it, there was 2 cop cars back to back that i couldnt see that were at the intersection behind a car... And obviously my friend didnt see either, at about 130 sumthin. I let off considering I had him by about 5-6 car lengths by then... I slowed down and went to the next stop light and was waiting to take a left, when the Lexus fuckin fly by me. my friend kinda laughed and said (Ricer fly-by) jokingly, and so, light turns green I take a left and pull into the "Wal-Mart" parking lot instead of back tracking to Walgreens, figuring everything was fine....

Right when i shut off my car, my friend says "fuck" i look in my rear-view mirror and theres 2 cop cars behind me with there lights on and 4 officers get out and start yelling commands, "to put my hands on the wheel" and "dont move" by then..me and my friend are whipsering shit to each other like "fuck man were gonna get arrested" "by car is gonna get impounded" and shit like that. So one of the cops comes up to my window and another one on my friends side, and was like "sooooo, were you street racing back there" and I said "No" and he kept on putting me and my friend thro interrogation questions like "how fast were you going" ect. ect. Trying to get me to admit that i was speeding and street racing, btw i have a radar detector and jammer, which the jammer luckly i didnt have on my car at the time, it was at home, i knew he didnt lock me when i went flying thro the intersection cause i would have heard it go off, so the cop ask for both of our licenses, he goes back to the car and talk with the other 2 that were standing back there in the Second patrol car, while 1 stays at my friends window he was really nice asking "were we went to skool" "were we worked" blah blah blah.

So 5 minutes later the cop that left with our licenses comes back and says "Well i wrote you a ticket for 55 in a 45" which i wasnt gonna argue with at all, considering i already know what he COULD have done. He also gave us the whole speech with Street racing and what he could have done. Impounded my car, 1000$ fine, Licenses suspended till im 18, and hauled off to jail on the spot. So anyways i think i got off preeeetty dam easy. considering he could have just basically ruined my life.

Long story i know...but i just thought i would share that with you guys, basically got away with murder right there.

Guest some fag

lol

That sucks, but honestly, you kind of deserve getting caught. Yeah, it's fun and all, but you're putting many people's lives at risk... Then again it's fun. Do it on empty streets, bud.

lol

That sucks, but honestly, you kind of deserve getting caught. Yeah, it's fun and all, but you're putting many people's lives at risk... Then again it's fun. Do it on empty streets, bud.

My point here was not the fact of gettin caught really, its more like how easy they let me off the hook.

I have never heard of cops catching a street racer, and letting him off like that...just a lousy speeding ticket.

Similar thing happened to my friend. he was meeting me at a local store so i could buy him cigarettes. he was goin about 120 when a cop pulled out right in front of him. He jack up on the brakes and flipped his under glows off all at the same time. barley stopped behind the cop. They did the whole license thing and thought a cigar he had was a blunt. They drove up next to him while he is nearly shitting his pants and handed him his license and drove away. He thought similar thing were going to happen to him. But i think he got away because they never actually got a radar read on him. might be the same reason he gave you a small ticket, he figured you wouldn't challenge it would be a good warning.

Those cops did let you off pretty easy.

Kinda funny how they wrote you up for 55 in a 45, when they could probably clearly see that you weren't anywhere near that.

Those cops did let you off pretty easy.

Kinda funny how they wrote you up for 55 in a 45, when they could probably clearly see that you weren't anywhere near that.

Oh i know they CLEARLY saw us going flying thro the intersection.

Thats why i had to share this story of how easy i was let off.

I don't need a car to race, merely to get me from point A to point B. I don't understand kids that find it cool to race. I'll pass.

But yeah, you were let off the hook pretty easily. I was on my friend's car while this chick was tripping on E in the back seat. He punched 160 on the freeway and was pulled over by the cops just after I told him that he would inevitably be pulled over. He has a $3000 fine and is going to lose his license.

Think he'll ever drive that fast again?

Guest some fag
Dude if you want to race, find a fucking appropriate place to do it. You don't have the right to endanger everyone else on the road for a quick cheap thrill.

Cheap? But gas is so expensive!

I don't need a car to race, merely to get me from point A to point B. I don't understand kids that find it cool to race. I'll pass.

But yeah, you were let off the hook pretty easily. I was on my friend's car while this chick was tripping on E in the back seat. He punched 160 on the freeway and was pulled over by the cops just after I told him that he would inevitably be pulled over. He has a $3000 fine and is going to lose his license.

Think he'll ever drive that fast again?

It's not thinking it's cool, with most- it's the excitement and a good test of your car's abilities.

Guest some fag
my gmc only goes 93... :(

lol

Even my Jeep will go faster than that if I push it just right.

... No... Not really- barely makes it up to 80.

well dude my car is a 1995 has a 5.7 v8 and thats about it so ya..

but my moms car thats a different story. one more thing what kind of car do you have. im ganna guess but a 1987 handa hatch back lulz jk jk

So i just had a court a couple days ago, for a speeding ticket i received. I figured this is about as lucky as i can get, or anyone can get, so i thought i would share what happened with you guys.

Okay so me and my friend were cruising to our local "Wal-greens" store, not sure if any of you guys have one of them by you, but they have pretty much everything there. Kinda like a mini ripoff version of "Wal-Mart", and The Walgreens is on a long, flat-strip, called Ave. of the Cities...

Anywho, on the way there prolly about 1 mile from it and, a Lexus IS 350 comes flying up on us. All riced out with a huge fart-cannon and some black rims ect. ect. what every ricer seems to have these days. My friend yelled "55 roll, on 3!" to him out the window the guy nodded his head and was waiting for me to honk. I honked 3 times and we took off, from 55....this was in the day time, which indeed yes I know, it was dumb as fuck, but i couldnt let that little shit fuckin think he was cool in his daddys lexus.

So, about 4-5 seconds after i punched it I had him by about a car length or more, we went flying thro the stop light i was supposed to turn at to go to Walgreen's at about 100+...and right when we went flying through it, there was 2 cop cars back to back that i couldnt see that were at the intersection behind a car... And obviously my friend didnt see either, at about 130 sumthin. I let off considering I had him by about 5-6 car lengths by then... I slowed down and went to the next stop light and was waiting to take a left, when the Lexus fuckin fly by me. my friend kinda laughed and said (Ricer fly-by) jokingly, and so, light turns green I take a left and pull into the "Wal-Mart" parking lot instead of back tracking to Walgreens, figuring everything was fine....

Right when i shut off my car, my friend says "fuck" i look in my rear-view mirror and theres 2 cop cars behind me with there lights on and 4 officers get out and start yelling commands, "to put my hands on the wheel" and "dont move" by then..me and my friend are whipsering shit to each other like "fuck man were gonna get arrested" "by car is gonna get impounded" and shit like that. So one of the cops comes up to my window and another one on my friends side, and was like "sooooo, were you street racing back there" and I said "No" and he kept on putting me and my friend thro interrogation questions like "how fast were you going" ect. ect. Trying to get me to admit that i was speeding and street racing, btw i have a radar detector and jammer, which the jammer luckly i didnt have on my car at the time, it was at home, i knew he didnt lock me when i went flying thro the intersection cause i would have heard it go off, so the cop ask for both of our licenses, he goes back to the car and talk with the other 2 that were standing back there in the Second patrol car, while 1 stays at my friends window he was really nice asking "were we went to skool" "were we worked" blah blah blah.

So 5 minutes later the cop that left with our licenses comes back and says "Well i wrote you a ticket for 55 in a 45" which i wasnt gonna argue with at all, considering i already know what he COULD have done. He also gave us the whole speech with Street racing and what he could have done. Impounded my car, 1000$ fine, Licenses suspended till im 18, and hauled off to jail on the spot. So anyways i think i got off preeeetty dam easy. considering he could have just basically ruined my life.

Long story i know...but i just thought i would share that with you guys, basically got away with murder right there.

You're lieing. That's impossible.

You're lieing. That's impossible.

Lying*

BTW, sorry to hear about that Rurkis. But you got away and everything is good, so grats. Still, stuff like that sucks. :[ I'm glad nothing too bad happened for you.

Lying*

BTW, sorry to hear about that Rurkis. But you got away and everything is good, so grats. Still, stuff like that sucks. :[ I'm glad nothing too bad happened for you.

thanks bro.

Lol your lives fucking suck.

Every street racing person who thinks they "have" to beat someone with some kind of car is fucking stupid

On a side note, where I live the police forces close down a street 2 times a week for racing. It's near a firehouse and whatever those ambulace dispatch places are. You have to have a street legal car, title, license and proof of insurance, as well as a helmet. And your golden. No charge. They have to do it because we don't have a local drag strip AT ALL.

Lol your lives fucking suck.

Every street racing person who thinks they "have" to beat someone with some kind of car is awesome!

On a side note, where I live the police forces close down a street 2 times a week for racing. It's near a firehouse and whatever those ambulace dispatch places are. You have to have a street legal car, title, license and proof of insurance, as well as a helmet. And your golden. No charge. They have to do it because we don't have a local drag strip AT ALL.

I agree with the unedited version.

Guest Fohacidal

I dont think I have the self confidence to go over 90 anywhere period, so kudos on having the balls. And extra kudos for only getting a speeding ticket, over here if they catch you going 50 on a 45 you get raped up the ass with speeding tickets and defensive driving classes...

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CAR DO YOU FUCKING OWN FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! :) that was for you neo hehe

Hehe.

A VERY FAST ONE, OBVIOUSLY!!!!

CAPS ARE COOL MAN!