Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Anyone here Vietnamese? Going to Vietnam this summer

1 hour ago, daniel_ said:

I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to drink bottled water... I think that's in Vietnam

Bottled water only went to Cambodia didn't heed the warning and was really sick for awhile. This is the case for most IndoChina countries

6 minutes ago, FanService said:

Bottled water only went to Cambodia didn't heed the warning and was really sick for awhile. This is the case for most IndoChina countries

Im Cambodian :)

1 hour ago, daniel_ said:

I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to drink bottled water... I think that's in Vietnam

Also, @October, nice pfp

I see you are a man of great culture.

ooo I just went to Vietnam over my winter break to visit my family. Since you're going there, you should go to ha long bay. That's where they filmed Kong: Skull Island. Also, don't trust google translate. If you have a tour guide and know some basic phrases, you should be fine.

I’ve been to Thailand which I think is kind of close to that area, just be ready for the pollution and the humidity. 

Depending on time of year it might be hot/humid or cold. Our summer should be ok in terms of the temperature there. I visited there back in 2012. Language can't help you sorry! 

humid

Buy bottled water

bugs

pho

how to say “yes” , “no”, “help”, “thank you”, “sup Chingaling”

Vietnam summed up from this thread so far