Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Thanks guys!

So I guess all you bandwagon sheep need to undo your downvotes from Imperium's post cause he was right.

6aa.jpg

Honestly y'all should've seen this coming, it's Beerman. Everyone here knows he isn't better than to pull that shit.

Congratz on making it through that surgery! Turns out I need some extra bones in my chest that are missing, maybe you can contact your doctors and have them send the extra bones to me?

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Clara said:

Congratz on making it through that surgery! Turns out I need some extra bones in my chest that are missing, maybe you can contact your doctors and have them send the extra bones to me?

Yeah I can bone you no sweat 

10 minutes ago, Sith said:

So I guess Beerman did die after all.

Not physically but he's dead to all of us LUL

Maybe to you sensitive little poofs, the people that matter still love him.

Imagine if Waffles or Rootbeer also thought it was real as well. The Angels of sG would put in a bad name for you. You're lucky it was only 1 of the 3.

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

@Sith My only regret is that Nom Noms thought it was real. 

He said he misread the title or else he'd recognize it.

2 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Maybe to you sensitive little poofs, the people that matter still love him.

I'm being facetious, I don't think anyone here matters. It was a quality social experiment to see how long it would take to get idiots to pray and say "tears in my eyes" on page 1 to "kys" on page 2.

12 minutes ago, Sith said:

He said he misread the title or else he'd recognize it.

I'm being facetious, I don't think anyone here matters. It was a quality social experiment to see how long it would take to get idiots to pray and say "tears in my eyes" on page 1 to "kys" on page 2.

Weirdly enough, some guy came to me while on campus with everybody's thoughts and prayers. I guess they actually do get sent. 

21 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Weirdly enough, some guy came to me while on campus with everybody's thoughts and prayers. I guess they actually do get sent. 

That was thanks to my youth ministry group

You’ll have to bare with me as I’ve never had to write eulogies.

Jeffrey, Bruce, Beerman. The names of legends. Today we celebrate not just the death of Beer”man” but the life of Beer”man” AKA DOT.

As most of you know Beerman informed us of his pending operation on Feb 5th, 2019. He would be undergoing surgery that he may not survive and unfortunately his worries were to come true.

Hours in and after a long battle the heart monitor flat lined. But suddenly, just moments after when the doctor was about to pronounce the time of death a sudden blip broke the moment. First one then another, and another, and another, getting faster as Beerman awoke once again.

Then on Feb 6th, 2019. It was announced that Beerman had passed away and the community; minus sweetrock, imperium, me, and probably a few others I’m missing, cried out in sadness as it had lost the people’s JCS. Only to be shocked by the news that Beerman had died but in his place Dot was born. Shedding off the skin of the white male privilege and patriarchy s/he has reached her final form.

From the most of us we wish you happy trails…. And to avoid Dwight Howard and Eddie Murphy… unless that’s your thing.RJRnd0h.jpg

wish you the best of luck man, hope everything goes well.

once I get my gaming stuff setup at my duty station, we should play something together

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

Finally some respect around here LUL

To be fair, plenty people recognized it and jumped in on the joke. 

probably should’ve fucking read some more if this thread before posting, didn’t even realize it was a joke

holy krabs i got jebaited

6 hours ago, Taboo said:

how did no one recognize the copypaste jesus christ 

I am but a naive child, i knew no better

Wow flipping through the 1 and 1/2 pages of the forum made me emotional, until I read the other 1 and 1/2... How dare.... why?...

4 hours ago, FaZe said:

Wow flipping through the 1 and 1/2 pages of the forum made me emotional, until I read the other 1 and 1/2... How dare.... why?...

When you two days late on a solid Jebait LUL

7 hours ago, FaZe said:

Guess I’m just too much of an oldfag now. Soon as I saw the first line I was like “Oh this is a Konah joke” and moved on without a second thought. Didn’t even think people would actually believe it...10/10 Beerman.