Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nau

Nau's Application. [PENDING][APPROVED]

Really!?

You all remember what a giant cunt this guy was, right? 

Are we that desperate for members we have to scrape the bottom of the shit skip for this bellend?

The sheer fact I can't -1 this guy is proof enough that this recruitment policy is moronic. 

7 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Really!?

You all remember what a giant cunt this guy was, right? 

Are we that desperate for members we have to scrape the bottom of the shit skip for this bellend?

The sheer fact I can't -1 this guy is proof enough that this recruitment policy is moronic. 

Just JP him 4Head 

1 hour ago, Rayne said:

Yes.

Also -1

"With a vote of 18-2, the next member of Janitor Project 2.0 is Naufrage.

Naufrage, your pattern of disregard for your fellow gamers and clan members has resulted in being removed from the clan. Please note that clan removal IS NOT a ban, nor a permaban. Your defiance of corrective actions (verbal warnings, infractions, multiday bans, etc), has not gone unnoticed."

20 hours ago, Beerman said:

Yes.

Also -1

"With a vote of 18-2, the next member of Janitor Project 2.0 is Naufrage.

Naufrage, your pattern of disregard for your fellow gamers and clan members has resulted in being removed from the clan. Please note that clan removal IS NOT a ban, nor a permaban. Your defiance of corrective actions (verbal warnings, infractions, multiday bans, etc), has not gone unnoticed."

Am I going to have to add him twice?

37/20

Don't know what problems some of you have had with him in the past, but seems like a genuinely good guy from the interactions I have had with him.

I think what makes me laugh the most about the people complaining is the fact that they are often the ones that tend to circle jerk their group of friends and be just as prevalent in ostracizing people. Yes, let's take a moral high ground that doesn't exist. Puke.

38/20.

12 hours ago, Rune said:

I think what makes me laugh the most about the people complaining is the fact that they are often the ones that tend to circle jerk their group of friends and be just as prevalent in ostracizing people. Yes, let's take a moral high ground that doesn't exist. Puke.

38/20.

Not sure what group you're referring to but we haven't been able to circle jerk people in or out of the clan on a long time... I was merely pointing out what a crud bucket this guy is.

Wasn't asking for anybody to hop on the bandwagon.

6 hours ago, Rayne said:

Not sure what group you're referring to but we haven't been able to circle jerk people in or out of the clan on a long time... I was merely pointing out what a crud bucket this guy is.

Wasn't asking for anybody to hop on the bandwagon.

I just want to clarify that nothing that Rayne has said is wrong. I was a piece of shit 4 years ago and very toxic. I was not in a good place in life physically or mentally. I have spent the last 4 years improving those aspects of my life instead of bringing them around a gaming community that just wants to have fun. I don't fault him for wanting to make it known to a community that he has spent a long time in. I originally got upset seeing this but just needed see it from his perspective.

1 hour ago, Nau said:

I just want to clarify that nothing that Rayne has said is wrong. I was a piece of shit 4 years ago and very toxic. I was not in a good place in life physically or mentally. I have spent the last 4 years improving those aspects of my life instead of bringing them around a gaming community that just wants to have fun. I don't fault him for wanting to make it known to a community that he has spent a long time in. I originally got upset seeing this but just needed see it from his perspective.

This is a good sentiment to follow. It shows you've matured.

The problem, however, is instead of using their brain and coming to the realization that this is the case as it so obviously is; people instead would rather perpetuate the stigma that you're still the same way. It's the same old tired song and dance we've seen from this clan for years now. Why create drama when there doesn't need to be any?

Fortunately for you and many other people, we've grown up. That is also why a lot of people don't come here any longer.

Edit:

While I'm thinking about it:

To those who don't like the current system- For starters, I have a good feeling you rarely even vote as it is.

Disregarding that, though, you are still allowed to talk to the people that have voted and ask them why they want them in the clan. If you feel the same way about the member afterwards, there's nothing stopping you from trying to change their mind too.

Perhaps try to be a bit more mature things rather than brigading against someone you don't even know anymore.

2 hours ago, Rune said:

Disregarding that, though, you are still allowed to talk to the people that have voted and ask them why they want them in the clan. If you feel the same way about the member afterwards, there's nothing stopping you from trying to change their mind too

Are you retarded? You literally cant take back a vote anymore. If you vote yes it stays unless they somehow get banned during the month. Nothing you say or show to somebody who has already voted can change that vote, even if their mind has been changed. Learn the system.