Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainsurge

Nostalgia

Well, the title is kinda what this is about. When I started playing in this community it was my 8th grade year, and I am now a senior in highschool. Time has flied, and it truly hurts to think back to all the memories and how these people that I spent so much time with in the community on my summer nights are no longer here, and well I guess I just wanted to say that I miss them. All the (summer) nights filled with fun and laughter. All the unique experiences and things worth playing for. And well its more of a question thread. I by no means have been in this community for a long time, seeing that some of you (very few) have been here for 8 years, so yes I'm pretty much just a fag, not an old one or a new one. I just wanted to know who here has this feeling, who here misses someone they shared this same experience with? Is this feeling of "nostalgia" bittersweet? Thanks gaymers. :)

(sorry for my fggt blog im annoying)

Sincerely me.

Good to see you, Rainsurge.

Yeah, there are unfortunatly way too many people that I have had great times with that are not here anymore FeelsBadMan

This is so true I miss seeing a lot of great people especially from jb just want a day where all the old time players would all get on again and we could all play again

My late night 2010 jb crew :'(

hell even daytime 2010 jb crew.. i miss the retardation. At least it was fun

#unbanpetitecaesar

It's sad but there is nothing you can do, just like in real life, people will come and go from your life and most of the times you will have no control over it, and should you attempt to recreate those memories, you will probably end up just disappointing yourself.

10mans with sG... Quote doing Quote things.

Jailbreak as recorded by Splewis. Starts off with JB on Dust2 lmao

Jailbreak Part 2

Jailbreak Part 1

IF YOU HAVE PUBG WE'LL BE MAKING NEW MEMORIES ON SUNDAY AT 12PM CENTRAL, 

WHEN WE ALL PLAY TOGETHER IN A SERVER!

WE'LL ALL BE IN DISCORD TOGETHER TOO.

Just today I wondered what is of sG after like 2 years of being inactive. I dont play videogames anymore because I don't have time because of college/work, I'm looking at all the jb videos... it takes me back to a time where Id clock in 8 daily hours of csgo and life was simple. damn FeelsBadMan

On 9/13/2018 at 5:13 PM, SpartanSakaro said:

It's sad but there is nothing you can do, just like in real life, people will come and go from your life and most of the times you will have no control over it, and should you attempt to recreate those memories, you will probably end up just disappointing yourself.

The song All my friends-LCD Soundsystem conveys this message exactly, highly recommend it. 

Damn it felt like it was only yesterday you were calling me a knob or some other insult on Zombie Escape. On another note after logging on to this account after a few years I don't know why I have these x's in my name..

Yeah so much great times and names that I no longer see alot of them I have on snapchat the ones I really didnt wanna lose but yeah I remember your name and yeah its rough so much people are just gone and never coming back that's life...