Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kojoun

Best Super Gay Member

45 minutes ago, Kojoun said:

@krony is the best furry, the only cool sG member. @Avenger is pretty chill. @Lindsaywould be cool but she's a trap. @sweetrockis also nice. Everybody else is ugly. @Travestyyou betrayed me. @Dannyyou were supposed to be the profit. @Dakka I think you're still pretty chill. @Sean

@CodyUltimate autist coming along with us for siege.

@Mimic@Lindsaytold me to ping you :(

11 hours ago, krony said:

Thanks you <3 and try not make post in pub for this. 

I don't understand why we're allowed to say "hbd" for a day in the pub but we can't have a friendly discussion about who is the best sG member. Please tell me, Krony.

1 hour ago, Kojoun said:

I don't understand why we're allowed to say "hbd" for a day in the pub but we can't have a friendly discussion about who is the best sG member. Please tell me, Krony.

cant believe im saying this but this idiot has a point

people should stop posting birthday threads in pub its literally just for freeposts lol. 

ok well frist of all happy bday is NOT spam. im just coming up on my 15th bday myself (14 and 3/4!!) and id honestly love it if when I come to my favorite website on that day, i'll have tons of birthday wishes awaiting my arrival.

4 hours ago, Kojoun said:

Well you and sean does have point. it made sense. I'm not really sure, you can just make thread to staff and see I suppose

1 hour ago, krony said:

Well you and sean does have point. it made sense. I'm not really sure, you can just make thread to staff and see I suppose

You are staff why don't you do something, huh? It is your job to recruit and if your forums are going to be so ill held together you can't recruit. I know sG is degrading. You need more people and if you people just keep doing this all you're gonna have are people that have been regulars for a long time. 

maybe if sweetrock stopped talking about smoking weed, having sex with her husband, and masturbating at noon on a monday, we'd have more members. but hey, that's just me.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

maybe if sweetrock stopped talking about smoking weed, having sex with her husband, and masturbating at noon on a monday, we'd have more members. but hey, that's just me.

Look @sweetrockis fuckin chill. She doesn't go around being an asshole to people because they can't do anything to you. She is a good person. Who cares if she "sins," the cool people in sG are just here to have fun. You go around being an asshole to everyone. 

This isnt about *judging* sweetrock, which is exactly what you just did. 

Not only do you come on the forums acting like a cunt making this place look like a circus, but you also are encourging that same behaviour. 

Please, grow the fuck up lol 

Kinda ironic that you made a thread full of insults and you call me an asshole tho

also, how the fuck do you know what goes on in sG? You are never around, you just decided to come back because you finally figured out how to be edgy lmao

13 minutes ago, Sean said:

This isnt about *judging* sweetrock, which is exactly what you just did. 

Not only do you come on the forums acting like a cunt making this place look like a circus, but you also are encourging that same behaviour. 

Please, grow the fuck up lol 

Kinda ironic that you made a thread full of insults and you call me an asshole tho

also, how the fuck do you know what goes on in sG? You are never around, you just decided to come back because you finally figured out how to be edgy lmao

I know what goes on because I appreciate the kind people in sG and speak to them occasionally. Believe it or not, some people aren't toxic. 

man i rly wish the forums had an OMEGALUL react for that one. LUL isnt enough. 

care to explain why your previous application was declined?

1 hour ago, Sean said:

man i rly wish the forums had an OMEGALUL react for that one. LUL isnt enough. 

care to explain why your previous application was declined?

Because I'm a toxic fuck that was an inno with a traitor weapon. 1.) I'm not in sG so I don't apply, 2.) Emphasis on SOME people aren't toxic.

9 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

ok well frist of all happy bday is NOT spam. im just coming up on my 15th bday myself (14 and 3/4!!) and id honestly love it if when I come to my favorite website on that day, i'll have tons of birthday wishes awaiting my arrival.

Your like the same age as me root damn.

EDIT: Slowly realizing I’m a retard and that you are joking about your age.

21 minutes ago, Wolfshade said:

Your like the same age as me root damn.

EDIT: Slowly realizing I’m a retard and that you are joking about your age.

Nah he really is!

Rootbeer's mom created his forum account back in '07 cause she knew he was gonna be a star!