Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Nom Noms

Currently I'm putting together a Slap City Tournament

Slap City  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Match Setup

• Free for All (4player)
    • 1v1 Solo
    • 2v2 Teams
  2. 2. Tournament Setup

• Single Elems
    • Double Elems

Hey everyone.

Guess you didn't think you would be hearing anything from me like this but...

I'm putting together a Slap City tournament and I would love some input.

What do I want to know?

1. The biggest question of it all. Who would be interested? I would love to put this together and make it a fun thing so let me know.
2. How would you like to see the matches? Free for All 4player, Solos, Teams of 2?
3. How would you like to see the tournament set up? Single Elems? Double? Let's talk.
4. I'm currently shooting for the beginning of August. Is there a better time for everyone?
5. You don't have the game and would be interested in being in the tournament. I would be willing to buy 3 people the game to get this moving.

I will be donating 2 prizes. A $25.00 Gift Card, A Large Pepperoni Pizza.

Let me know these things and let's get this going.

1. I;d play if i was available,, but im not that good

2. I think 1v1s or 2v2 would be better than FFA 

3. IDK

Never heard of it but it looks pretty cool. I’d be interested in playing during the event. I haven’t seen much but free for all sounds like a better way to do a tourney.

just saw the trailer of the game. Seems pretty legit and I would love to join if I am not busy on that date. I would also be willing to purchase an extra copy of the game for someone depending on how many people we get going here. Also, is this just a ghetto version of "super smash brawls" from Nintendo?

5 hours ago, Beerman said:

THE GAME IS JUST 7 BUCKS. WORK AN HOUR AT YOUR SHIT JOB AND BUY THE GAME. 

like Beerman said, its only 7 bucks...

I would play I’ve never played it or heard of it. Although looks interesting. Shouldn’t it be just solo if it's for prizes? I mean unless you want to split a pizza and 25$ with someone.

I’d be interested though currently don’t own the game but I’ll look into it.

6 hours ago, Booch said:

I would play I’ve never played it or heard of it. Although looks interesting. Shouldn’t it be just solo if it's for prizes? I mean unless you want to split a pizza and 25$ with someone.

I’d be interested though currently don’t own the game but I’ll look into it.

I imagine it would be the last person alive or the person with the most knockouts would win the whole prize

The Prizes can be easily adjusted so that's not actually something really to worry about.

Mostly needed to know if there would be interest in this sort of tournament and what people would prefer the setup to be.

Looks like Free for all and double elems is what people want so I'll see the best way to put that together.